~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Thanks Anamika..too good..
Guys I was re-reading Zuby Dutta's update on last night's episode and one sentence makes me crack up..

...Priya all showered and pretty in a pastel pink net saree is standing beside the breakfast table & watching our Golu gulping down his food. " The Gadha barely glances at his gorgeous wife except to hand her the apple" 😆😆😆

Zuby you are too too funny'.thats exactly what I thought..

hahaha loolzz 

Hi guys.😃 How are you all? Remember me?😳 Been absolute ages, missed you all.😳

Well… too many episodes since I've been missing, to do any form of analyses on all of them… anyways, even if I had time to write anything about them… I'd say just this… Saakshi ROCKS this show for me…😳 she is the one factor that is keeping me watching, I have to honestly say this… what an absolutely brilliant, brilliant, brilliant performer...👏👏👏 she leaves me totally speechless…😳 and how absolutely Gorgeous is she looking, touchwood…😍 yest's episode in the morning shot…😍 the pink sari,  the wet hair look and the smile…😍 Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy…☺️

About the show… I don't really know what to say about the show in general… coz the story hasn't really progressed… just a few small opinions later… and I'm absolutely sure that I will have nothing to say on the Priya-Ram scenes, which I know are supposedly the crux of the show… not for me, they aren't...  😉as far as I'm concerned, I can see only and only Priya in those scenes…😳 coz Ram (the character) doesn't interest me in the least… (this is just my personal opinion only, all respect to all who like Ram)…  I've said before that I've liked Ram in the Priya-Ram scenes only and only coz of Priya and her reactions and her expressions which are just...👏👏👏(I have tons to say on Saakshi's expressions… hope I have enough words😳)…as for Ram… the way Ram has come across recently, be it with any of the characters, has frankly irritated me slightly… well, won't say too much coz I know most people here adore Ram (both actor and character)… and I apologise if my opinion has offended anyone… just a personal viewpoint… no further comments on Ram here…

About BALH in general… looking forward to the Nuts-Kartik track… Nuts in her Green avatar = 🤣… looking forward to seeing Nuts back in true form in the Sharma Chidiya Ghar…😆  yaar, when are the other chidiyas i.e. pile-ons going back home… 😆 Kuch kaam nahin hain kya or are all of them also as Vela as Sudhir Papa...🤣 Nuts with all of them doing a Hum Saath Saath Hain is gonaa be…🤣🤣🤣  Kartik… well, I like this guy… but have such serious doubts about his IQ levels that…😆 believing yest that Nuts turned into Nirupa Roy so soon after marrying him is…🤣

Apeksha, still awaiting your big 'raaz' revelation… how many more rooms do you intend getting locked in and muttering madly, before opening your mouth…😆 and yest… Apeksha is being Deported from India…🤪😆😆 HAILA… 🤣 this is a new one…🤣 how can a citizen of India, considering that Apeksha has supposedly turned up from Delhi… be Deported…🤣 and for what… is stepping into the Westin Hotel a crime… 😆 and that cop saying, "we have lots of evidence"…🤣 what evidence… Kab, Kyun Aur Kahan…🤣 is muttering madly  a crime…😆 this is like, 'Khaya Peeya Kuch Nahin, Glass Toda Barah Aana'…🤣  man, this is one character which is just fascinating, honestly… I'm just dying to find out what her 'raaz' is… that is, if she ever comes back to India…😆 nahin to, Priya ko I.S.D. pe phone kar lena…😉 jahan aane jaane pe itna kharcha kiya, wahan kuch aur sahi…🤣 actually, jaana is free… being Deported by the Bombay Police…😆 Muft Mein…🤣

And Mamu… the one character that I'm finding just too entertaining…😃 after Priya, if there is one character whose scenes I just wait for… its quite shockingly, Mamu…😆 Mamu at the wedding during the Ram-Sudhir scene… his 'wisecracks'…😆 about Sudhir acting as if he was handing over the Taj Mahal's papers…🤣 and then that bit where he says that if Priya was any older, Sudhir would have brought many more charts with him to hand over…🤣 I found that just too damn funny…🤣 thank you Mamu for bringing some masala to all those scenes… 😉 and yest… 8 a.m. in the morning… Mamu was at the hotel, dressed in his best Suit-Boot…🤣 with the police for co. to deport Apeksha…😆 yaar, don't the Kapoors stay in South Bombay, supposedly… considering the weather and our 'roads', Mamu must have left home by at least 6 a.m…😆 and how that is possible considering that he had drunk so many Patialas with 'Sweet'ie and Sid in 'celebrating' the weddings…🤣 Wah Mamu, Tussi To Too Good Ho… 🤣 Deepak Qazir is absolutely rocking…👏👏👏 awesome performance, he has proved his versatility as an actor with this portrayal of Mamu, seriously…👍🏼  still waiting for Niharika's wily ways to surface… and characters like Ayesha (I like this character and actress both😃) to be developed further… and of course, as many scenes as are possible of Priya…😳

For me…its always all, all and all about Priya...😳 actually, all about Saakshi…🤗 how do I start??? Thankfully, the BALH Creatives have got Priya's character right and kept it consistent… and continue to present her beautifully…👏 more than anything, it's the way Saakshi is bringing Priya's character to life on screen that is so awesome to watch… 😍  Saakshi, you're super gorgeous…😳 and expressions… 😍 aw, this lady has a new expression for every scene and all are just mindblowing…👏👏👏 her subtle, varied gestures with her eyes depicting everything from Priya's confusion, to nervousness, to sarcasm, to her softer side in the emotional scenes…😍 aw, Saakshi's expressions in that bidaai scene…😍  esp that bit with Shipra, when Priya keeps trying to smile and make her mother smile…😳 aw, she looked sooo cute…😳 and of course, Priya's lil head thumping and blowing out her cheeks which is just too adorable…😳  Thurs entire epi… for me, (again, my Personal opinion) only and only Saakshi made it rock…👍🏼 Ram may have been doing the acting (and he is a good actor)… it was Saakshi who was doing all the reacting…👏👏👏 it was her reactions in each and every lil bit of every scene made that epi good to watch…😳  and yest… Saakshi's expressions in that snoring scene were… 👏 all those childish attempts to get Ram to, how do I put it nicely… SHUT UP…😆 the rose, the balloon…😆 the way she jumped mile high in reaction to her own childish stunts...😆 the way she is then parading around with the pillow on her head and giving Ram exasperated looks was…😆😆😆 only and only Saakshi could have carried off that scene looking just sooo cute… 🤗  and the bit where she imitates the snoring was…🤣 the glare when she's being ribbed about her 'ghaas-phus'…😉 aw, if looks could kill…😆 and the latter half of the epi… she looked just so, so, so…😳 and lot's of more so's…😳 beautiful, touchwood…😍 that wet hair look…😳 absolutely stunning…☺️ and expressions… (forgive me, if I've used the word "expressions" enough times to sound as mad as Apeksha... 😆😆😆 Saakshi hasn't left me too many adjectives to use😉)…   aw, she's the Best, touchwood… 🤗 Fiery Eyes, keep rocking always…👏👏👏 Love you loads...🤗 

P.S. Sorry for not being in touch regularly guys…😭  will be even more irregular from now on… hope to be around more often after mid next month…😳 am very, very busy… and honestly, its lovely to see this thread so alive and so vibrant and active…😳 keep rocking guys…👏👏👏 See you whenever I can…😳 Take care, bye.🤗

@winner...welcome to the fold..loved your insights...this post is only for Sakshi fans...and I love to read anything written about our fav star...though I am not a fan of Ram Kapoor, I feel if there were inconsistencies in the script last month is because of Ram's unavailablility..but now on track...I totally agree with you..this is Sakshi's serial all the way..her expressions, her fabulous looks...tooo good...👏
Winnieee!!! Your back!!!!!

And once again...loving your bashan!!! Kya kahoon...your bashan always says everything that the only thing left to say is 1000% agree!!! Sakshi is rockinggg the show!!! Every episode, she never fails to impress!! She is the best there is!! Hope to see you back here soon!! 😊
@Neenzoo.

Hi buddy.😃 How are you? Thanks for the welcome back yaar...😳 in fact, a BIG welcome from me to you too...🤗 welcome to Fiery Eyes's own special thread...😃 yeah, its all about her and there isn't enough that can be said to praise her enough... 🤗 as for Ram, well my opinion on the character has been pretty consistent from the start... not really changed much...  and totally agree with every word you've said about Saakshi... absolutely right, this show is hers all the way... 😍 she's just sensational... 😳 her portrayal of Priya... every lil nuance of the character that she portrays so beautifully... her expressions... just everything... she just rocks...😳

Good to spk to you buddy... first time, hope to catch up with you more often once I can be more regular... 😳 Take care, bye.

Winnie.
@Shamma.

Hi yaar. 😃 How are you doing? Thanks so much for the ... Here is one from me to you too... and 'bhashan'...😕 I thought that was a very chota post by my usual standards... 😆 totally agree with what you've said yaar... Saakshi's the Best...🤗 yeah, will try to post whenever I can... but regular, only from next month on...😳 you keep rocking... Take care yaar, bye. 🤗
@Anamika.

Hi Anamika.😃 How are you yaar??? You must be wanting to kill me no...😉 gayab ho jaana, no replies to your PM's...😳 not replying to you here too...😳 sorry, sorry, million apologies yaar...🤗 have been just too busy to even log in... just read your reply to my last bhashan... had to actually search for my last post... this thread is rocking so much, it has moved pages back... 😃 and that's awesome to see... 👏 agree with all you've said, esp with ref to our lil chat on Parvati-Kamal... you don't get a second Bhabhi-Devar like that again, as simple as that...😳 and Apeksha...😆  since we last spoke, she has been deported from India...🤣 As for the charge...😆 I  think Ekta is still trying to dream up some Ekta style charge ...🤣 hilarious that was...🤣 and for some strange reason, that character which hasn't done anything yet, still has my interest...😉 and Fiery Eyes...🤗 got any new words to praise her?😍 My vocab is limited and finished...😳 you keep rocking buddy...👍🏼 Take care, bye.🤗
@sakshifan.

Hi yaar. 😃 How are you doing? Thanks for liking my last lil post...😳 as for where I've been... very much here, watching BALH religiously everyday...😳 somehow, just not finding time to write about it...😳 May I quote this statement of yours, "I love love just love Sakshi and can't wait to see my very simple, down to earth yet elegant fiery eyes princess." 🤗 Agree with each and every word you've said...👏👏👏 Keep rocking buddy...👍🏼 Take care, bye.🤗
P.S. Little footnote to my post... 😃 just finished watching today's epi...got the sari colour wrong yest...😉 I thought that it was pink, it's actually a red coloured sari...😃 now, who😳 could have caused that temporary colour blindness...😉😆😆 3 guesses... and no prizes for guessing... 😆😆😆 
Originally posted by winner13

P.S. Little footnote to my post... 😃 just finished watching today's epi...got the sari colour wrong yest...😉 I thought that it was pink, it's actually a red coloured sari...😃 now, who😳 could have caused that temporary colour blindness...😉😆😆 3 guesses... and no prizes for guessing... 😆😆😆 

Koi baat nahi Winnie...hamari pyaari si cutsie Fiery Eyes Angel ko dekh dekh kar aur sab kuch bhooljaana maaf hain 😆 😆 😆