Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 8)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shonaa-

Originally posted by shamma92

Loved Sakshi in today's episode!!! She was soo funny when talking to Ram on the phone, her expressions were so cute and the smile at the end was heartbreaking!! Don't even mind that Raya didn't meet today, the phone call made up for it all!!

You took words outta my mouth. When she hangs up the phone she smiles..such a cute smile. It made my day...when she scolds her mother for not taking care of her father, she was superb in that scene. I love love this woman.

absolutely dat last shot's victorious smile lyk she thought (yes i hv scared da hell out of dat rich bratLOL) was 2 die 4Day Dreaming ST rockZZzParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-shamma92

-Shonaa- Groupbie
-Shonaa-
-Shonaa-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I hate shipra. Why did she make priya cry? Sakshi looks so adorable when she cries. And when her daddy asks her to smiles, she makes faces awww that was so cute. And the whole scene looked so real.
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by shamma92

Loved Sakshi in today's episode!!! She was soo funny when talking to Ram on the phone, her expressions were so cute and the smile at the end was heartbreaking!! Don't even mind that Raya didn't meet today, the phone call made up for it all!!

You took words outta my mouth. When she hangs up the phone she smiles..such a cute smile. It made my day...when she scolds her mother for not taking care of her father, she was superb in that scene. I love love this woman.

absolutely dat last shot's victorious smile lyk she thought (yes i hv scared da hell out of dat rich bratLOL) was 2 die 4Day Dreaming ST rockZZzParty

Bilkul sahi Anu!!Party! it was a beauty of a smile Day Dreaming hamare ST ki jaisi koi nahi!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

I hate shipra. Why did she make priya cry? Sakshi looks so adorable when she cries. And when her daddy asks her to smiles, she makes faces awww that was so cute. And the whole scene looked so real.

hmm Ermm wouldn't say i hate shipra in this scene, she has toned down a LOT from the initial episodes and i liked her in this episode simply because of the way she talked to Priya and the way she was sensitive to Priya and didn't taunt her that she hadn't yet married...she realised she'd upset Priya and Shipra was also upset, she didn't force the idea upon her, just told her to think about it as she's not going to get the perfect guy on a platter at her age. Quite liked her in this episode! and Priya (or should I say Sakshi) Day Dreaming Day Dreaming She was looking so adorable when she was crying, I had tears in my eyes!!! And have to agree Shona...that part was soo cute, her expressions Day Dreaming it was a nicely done scene, realistic and not OTT!

-Shonaa-Sakshi_Deewani

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
 Sakshi reminds me of late Smitha Patil in terms of acting.!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
amazing job done on first page

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Never seen Smita Patil's work so can't comment on that! Smile
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

wow... dat is 1 gr8 comparison... she was an amazing actress... with outstanding acting skillsClapClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index