Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hello 🤗

i'v been a silent viewer and have been watchin this show and love sakshi's work in it... 

pls add me to this AT!

Hey nice to see you here too. Remember me 😊
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nadz...welcome to the house of Sakshi deewaney's! Hope you enjoy your time here...my name's Shamma 😊

Zubi! totally excited for tomorrow's episode!! how are you?? long time no see...safe from Irene I hope? 🤗
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Zubi! totally excited for tomorrow's episode!! how are you?? long time no see...safe from Irene I hope? 🤗

Hey Shamma 🤗
Yeah Irene was a joke. Thank God it didn't hit us. Just been busy on Bollywood Forum promoting Bodyguard these days 😆 Its releasing in 2 days naa. How have u been? Eid is in like 2 days r u excited? 

New Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcGdY-XW5LI[/YOUTUBE]
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Hey nice to see you here too. Remember me 😊

heyyy sweetooo good to see u after like ages 🤗
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamma92

Hey Nadz...welcome to the house of Sakshi deewaney's! Hope you enjoy your time here...my name's Shamma 😊

thanks dear 🤗
i haven't watched anything of sakshi until BALH happened and i really like her!!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

heyyy sweetooo good to see u after like ages 🤗

Same here. Where did we before that? Jhalak Dikhla jaa forum right? And why were u silent for like 3 months 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
@anu, shweta & sakshisfan
thanks for da sweet welcome 🤗
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

yes yes yes :dance: :dance: i saw it i saw it Clap Clap Clap Sakshi was crying lyk a lil kid :blush: n Ram looked so worried... awww Embarrassed he made her smile... shooo cute In Love

⭐️

Just loved it...loved it...loved it...I hope they just keep showing RaYA ...at least nice juicy romantic scenes which will keep us hooked and drooling...⭐️⭐️
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Same here. Where did we before that? Jhalak Dikhla jaa forum right? And why were u silent for like 3 months 😆

oh yeahh zubi!! JDJ it was... actually i was roaming around until IPKKND happened. though i watched BALH, i was never active in this forum

so hw u been?!?!
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@anu, shweta & sakshisfan

thanks for da sweet welcome 🤗

Hey NaDzGirl...welcome to BALH...you are joining a gang of mad, crazy Sakshi Fans...this is my first exposure to Sakshi and have fallen in love with her...the only other program is used to watch is Jhalak and I feel so bad that I didnt know anything about this forum...WIth the new promo happy times ahead for us..YAAAY  🤗