Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 70)

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
People...just saw the new SBS segment with Sakshi and Ram in their wedding dress...sakshi looks awesome..apparently when she stepped out of her vanity van after make up, the entire set gasped saying she looked stunning..waiting for the wedding..Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92.pari.Sakshi_DeewaniZoobiDoobi

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Yaaay...I did it ..I did it...like the besotted Sakshi fan that I am...I downloaded all my fav RaYa scenes on to my laptop, arranged them accordingly.,so that they will be available to me at any time..when I am travelling as well...feeling very proud of myself..yaay Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_DeewaniZoobiDoobi

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
@Zubi LOL LOL 

@Paritha Yeah that's my name! Definitely agree about what you said about Ram's tears...they weren't sad tears they were happy tears that Nutz has got such a loving family...its different that she doesn't deserve them!!

@Neenzoo (sorry don't know your name!) Wasn't she looking like an angel!!! Day Dreaming So simple yet so so beautiful!! Can't wait for the wedding now!! Dancing Haha totally relate to you about downloading the vids! I do that to, although I just download full episodes...however its taking up alot of room so it may just have to be RaYa scenes soon! I have them on my ipod so I can watch when I'm out and about!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.pari.Sakshi_Deewani

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamma92

@Zubi LOL LOL 

@Paritha Yeah that's my name! Definitely agree about what you said about Ram's tears...they weren't sad tears they were happy tears that Nutz has got such a loving family...its different that she doesn't deserve them!!

@Neenzoo (sorry don't know your name!) Wasn't she looking like an angel!!! Day Dreaming So simple yet so so beautiful!! Can't wait for the wedding now!! Dancing Haha totally relate to you about downloading the vids! I do that to, although I just download full episodes...however its taking up alot of room so it may just have to be RaYa scenes soon! I have them on my ipod so I can watch when I'm out and about!! Smile
Shamma
You can call me Neenzoo...I downloaded the RaYa scenes..converted them to mp4 and loaded them on to my ipad...crazy nuts are we not???? But thats what a good actress like Sakshi does to you...you know..this is the first hindi serial I am watching...KGGK was going on for 9 years and I havent watched a single episode...where was I????? But am glad I dont have the Parvati bhabie image in my mind as yet...
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Originally posted by shamma92

@Zubi LOL LOL 

Shamma
You can call me Neenzoo...I downloaded the RaYa scenes..converted them to mp4 and loaded them on to my ipad...crazy nuts are we not???? But thats what a good actress like Sakshi does to you...you know..this is the first hindi serial I am watching...KGGK was going on for 9 years and I havent watched a single episode...where was I????? But am glad I dont have the Parvati bhabie image in my mind as yet...

Hi Neenzoo!! Smile I do the same thing too!! LOL Like I said to Anu before...hum Sakshi deewaney to bus deewaney hi hain!! LOL Shocked Shocked You've not watched KGGK!! I've not watched all of the episodes, stupid Rajshri stopped uploading them but I know the whole story...you should check it out...some vids are available on YT...if you want I can give you the links Smile
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
@ Shamma...I have watched some episodes post my sudden obsession with Sakshi on youtube...somehow I like the mature Sakshi now...she is in peak form now..looking absolutely stunning and so confident of every facial expression...the camera just loves her...me too Smile My family cant believe that I am so hooked on to a hindi serial..Smile
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
True that! When I watch KGGK, especially the first few episodes...you can see just how young Sakshi was!! I think I've managed to get my parents hooked on to BALH as well! Every evening they watch it on tv with me as well!
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Come on you Sakshi deewaney...get posting your ideas for RaYa's Suhaag Raat!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index