Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 52)

.pari. Goldie
.pari.
.pari.

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

Wow,BLAH is getting better,at least last two episodes make some sense and we can say  it is  trying to come back on the original track. WHat can say about the hospital scene...it was so balanced and no melodrama at all. Just a normal talk linking RAYA interaction. Wow really like the dialogues , execution and Saakshi and Ram..so natural , so smooth and yet included every possible emotion. And Sakshi you are the best !!! And so adorable ! Hug

And loved today's episode especially the performance by NGO kids. And I never imagined BT would show this in such a different fashion. LOve the they visually showed another pehlu and yes the most important one -- Priya's character and the subtle and touching and caring nature..wow I was simply touched. Loved the scene,when Rishabh says Bhabhi tell me something aout yourself,like and dislikes -- the answer Priya gives back " Mere bare mein kehne kehne liye kuch nahi,Mujhe mehsoos kar sakte ho , mein ek ehsaas hoon. I mean so apt .. you can desribe her world ,you have to feel it to understand .EmbarrassedHug

@ Winnie --- Way to go girl. Your chota bhashan is ClapThumbs Up . Why the hell people discuss some random stuff .It is good for them if they concentrate on the real content.

And Sakshi looked so gorgeous and elegant and adorable. Yess and all that because of her super-duper performance,expressions and her million dollar smile ...keep flashing it !Big smile

Baki san secondary hai ..kya,sahi na?

hey what you said id really perfect like our Priya and Ram's couple last two episodes are outstanding complely agree to every word what you said Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Wow,BLAH is getting better,at least last two episodes make some sense and we can say  it is  trying to come back on the original track. WHat can say about the hospital scene...it was so balanced and no melodrama at all. Just a normal talk linking RAYA interaction. Wow really like the dialogues , execution and Saakshi and Ram..so natural , so smooth and yet included every possible emotion. And Sakshi you are the best !!! And so adorable ! Hug

And loved today's episode especially the performance by NGO kids. And I never imagined BT would show this in such a different fashion. LOve the they visually showed another pehlu and yes the most important one -- Priya's character and the subtle and touching and caring nature..wow I was simply touched. Loved the scene,when Rishabh says Bhabhi tell me something aout yourself,like and dislikes -- the answer Priya gives back " Mere bare mein kehne kehne liye kuch nahi,Mujhe mehsoos kar sakte ho , mein ek ehsaas hoon. I mean so apt .. you can desribe her world ,you have to feel it to understand .EmbarrassedHug

@ Winnie --- Way to go girl. Your chota bhashan is ClapThumbs Up . Why the hell people discuss some random stuff .It is good for them if they concentrate on the real content.

And Sakshi looked so gorgeous and elegant and adorable. Yess and all that because of her super-duper performance,expressions and her million dollar smile ...keep flashing it !Big smile

Baki san secondary hai ..kya,sahi na?

aawww di ur backHug i so agree with u... Sakshi was mindblowing n so was Ram... n i cried during dat kids performance... it was so different form typical BT ceremony... even da sangeet was so natural!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92.pari.

.pari. Goldie
.pari.
.pari.

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
LOL waiting for this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ZoobiDoobi

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

@ Zoobi -- Sorry , this not the right place to say this but I just love your VID AVI ... if you remember I told you about this movie Bodyguard. All the locations in the song reminds me of my college campus.I can not believe It is my college campus and it look so awesome and amazing in the song " I love you" . Even I see my room in the song .. getting nostalgic Cry

Sorry for this random post .

@Parintha -- Welcome buddy !Hug

P.S -- Hamri Priya, Pyari Priya sounds Embarrassed .. Zoobi Thumbs Up

.pari.ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

actually i wanted 2 put something related to us... her fans...so Sakshi Deewaney Residence... this is where we kinda reside na? lyk its different from others.. so?!
oh yeah agree. chalo theek hai. for 3rd one we can use this title Wink

shamma92.pari.

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

maar daala!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paritha

LOL waiting for this

Hey when did that happen? Its so romantic Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.pari.

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

@ Zoobi -- Sorry , this not the right place to say this but I just love your VID AVI ... if you remember I told you about this movie Bodyguard. All the locations in the song reminds me of my college campus.I can not believe It is my college campus and it look so awesome and amazing in the song " I love you" . Even I see my room in the song .. getting nostalgic Cry

Sorry for this random post .
P.S -- Hamri Priya, Pyari Priya sounds Embarrassed .. Zoobi Thumbs Up
Hey yeah i remember u told me about it. Awww you saw ur room too? Shocked R u gonna go watch the movie in theaters? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index