Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 29)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
hello guiesTongue m speechlessOuch ab main kya bolu??CryCryCry
@Winnie: hey winnie love 2 read ur posts but dont hv anythng 2 say after datLOL m a very bad writerOuch

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

What was Ram waiting for? Why couldn't he take Priya's arm and said
"main karun ga tumse shaadi" Day Dreaming

Glad neharika is doing something about it finally.

Zoobi
am glad he didnt do that ... that would have been so Filmy and Predictable and garden scene bhi naseeb nahii hotaLOL

am jyust hoping its like the promo and not like ydays epi:-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_DeewaniZoobiDoobi

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
hey Bushra... thnx 4 da link yaar... where do u get thia yaar... ur awesomeHug
Sakshi was looking super cuteEmbarrassed i was thinking about Sumona (da gal playing Nats) how lucky sje is... i think this just da beginning of her acting career n from da 1st she is working with literally THE Sakshi TanwarClapClap wowParty she's got some luck manTongue

@Preeti : cant agree with u more yaar... so good dat Ram didnt do dat...

ZUBY
__ sabar kal phal meetha hota hainLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

winner13muaaz-Preeti-ZoobiDoobi

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Anamika
think about it ... Rams character is about this Sophisticated Busniness man who loves for his family. So unless his Mother India doesnt permit him ... i dont think he would decide to marry Priya
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Anamika
think about it ... Rams character is about this Sophisticated Busniness man who loves for his family. So unless his Mother India doesnt permit him ... i dont think he would decide to marry Priya

exactlyROFLROFL mother IndiaROFLROFL well saidApproveLOL
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Both the Mothers are Mother India's /... One claims she loves her daughter and the other shows all that she feels

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
@Shweta.

Hi buddy.Hug How are you doing? Yaar, this chota sa disappearing act may shortly turn into quite a big one maybe...Embarrassed run really short of time these days... just making the most of every minute I get to enjoy of BALH forum which is truly rocking... Dancing as for me not being a 'jodi' person, yes I most defiinitely am not one as I said yest... glad that the presentation here is very different and very contemporary...Big smile and you know yaar, as long as Saakshi is rocking, touchwood, it'll be a treat to watch... Day Dreaming and Shirish Latkar... this is for you...ClapClapClap thanks for the info yaar... the dialogues have been just stupendous... Thumbs Up yest's episode was like...Clap and Saakshi...Day Dreaming aur kya kahein yaar, jo already nahin kaha...Wink I'm beginning to sound like a toota hua tanpura...LOL well, I can't take any credit for that info on Renuka Israni... I read it here in the BALH forum itself, hadn't been able to place her till then... and yaar, papad bel yaa patthar tod...LOL BALH to dekhna hi hain...Wink as for Priya's bhashan... I for one, hang on to every word...Wink actually, who doesn't?Embarrassed Wish she'd given Vineet a zor ka jhappad...Angry woh din bhi aayega... Take care yaar and keep rocking... Bye.Hug

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

@Raee.

Helloji...Big smile nice to meet you ji...Big smile by the way, aap kaun behenji...ConfusedLOLLOL you wouldn't happen to be the same Raee as my buddy Raee_rockz.,Hug would you... the same buddy I first met on another forum and was delighted to meet on IF too... Embarrassed or maybe, you are the same Raee with whom I spent ages discussing Janki-Suyash... Day Dreaming same Raee ho to theek hain...Embarrassed nahin to, I don't remember you...LOL  and haan, you can run after me with chappals... Wink but only a mismatched pair...LOL I told you yesterday, I don't like 'jodis'... ROFL

Aw, Hi Raee...Hug  yaar, its sooo awesome to catch up with you... Big smilekitna fast bhaagti ho, catch up karne mein bahut time lag gaya...LOL  love you too buddy... Hug been such a looong time...  yeah, the KGGK forum... such happy memories and esp such good friends...Embarrassed  I'm so glad that this thread is fast turning into our own lil KGGK forum once again...Embarrassed and Saakshi and her magnificence... Day Dreaming yaar, yest episode... this woman is brilliance personified...ClapClapClap and our jodi...Day Dreaming Parvati/Janki and Suyash...Blushing haven't forgotten even one scene and I'm sure you haven't either... Wink Suyash with his 'Parvati Puran'... Embarrassed and Janki.. she used to give our "Devdas" Mehra such a hard time really...Wink the way she used to mercilessly tease him about "Parvati"...Embarrassed and  about how she'd have really loved to met such a "mahaan" personaliity...LOL to find out if anyone like that could really exist...ROFL aw, I'm gonna be going crazy all over again...Blushing the scene where Janki finds out the truth about Suyash...Day Dreaming enough... will save some of the magic for many more posts...Day Dreaming as for me, will defo try to be around... Saakshi back on T.V...Embarrassed and all my buddies back here on IF...Embarrassed welcome back yaar... HugTake care, bye. Hug

Edited by winner13 - 28 June 2011 at 7:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raee_Salvatore

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index