Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 26)

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

Originally posted by shamma92

Shweta di, thanks for using my siggy! Hug And I absolutely love your avi...Sakshi's smile is so cute in there!!! Smile

Shamma,Yeah when try to think of any adjectives for her I just end up saying She is cuteEmbarrassedHug
Koi itana CUTE kaise ho sakta hai? Tongue

Bilkul sahi di, the only word to describe Sakshi is cute! Koi doosre shabd sujta hi nahi!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--avivakirk

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Winnie Hug Kaise ho? Bade dino ke baad aayi ho tum! Smile

Although I was not present in the Kahaani forum during that time, I have seen your posts and your love for Janki - Suyash Mehra and while they made a fabulous pair, Parom ruled KGGK (but let's not get into that debate here LOL) and no suprise there on the loving Priya front, you wouldn't be here if you didn't! LOL Have to agree, Sakshi was looking absolutely gorgeous on Thursday during the balcony scene and most definitely, whoever is writing the dialogues is doing a fabulous job...ClapClapClap the way the dialogues subtly manage to portray so much emotion and feeling is great and as normal Sakshi did a brilliant job portrating her emotions through her eyes ClapClap

ROFLROFLROFL Ram was too funny in the ladoo scene, the way he was sniffing it and then practically swallowed it whole when he saw Priya watching him was ROFLROFLROFL Haha have to agree di, agar abhi uski haalat asi hai to shaadi ki baad kya hoga?? LOLLOL

Lots of love for Ayesha in that scene, she may get it from her mum but atleast she chose the right guy!!!

The scene in the morning was beautiful, Sakshi's smile when the teasing regarding Shipra's age when she got married was adorable and the way Shipra explained and sympathised with Priya while also cheering her up at the same time ClapClapClap glad Shipra has been toned down and has more meaningful scenes!!

Totally, that last scene was touching, Priya not liking her new to be identity at all...Sakshi most definitely rocks each and every episode!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--muaazavivakirk

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@Shamma.

Hi yaar. Big smile How are you doing, I'm fine. Yeah, chota disappearing act... Wink back again like a bad penny...LOL

And if you have read my Kahaani posts...Wink which were even longer bhashans than my current ones...LOL  yaar, then I will not add any more on Janki-Suyash...Embarrassed as for Om, I definitely think that we should not begin any debates on him at all...  

But Parvati/Janki...Hug you can have as many discussions as you like with me about her...Embarrassed I'm ever available...Wink ah, my Fiery Eyes as Janki...Day Dreaming I could just keep on and on and on writing... and I usually do anyways... LOL and its always about Saakshi...Embarrassed no wonder, no one is surprised anymore...LOL you are spot on buddy...Thumbs Up  Saakshi is absolutely rocking as Priya, touchwood...Big smile  there is only one screen stealer...Embarrassed  just 20 mins more to go for today's BALH... Day Dreaming can't wait to see how the story unfolds from now on... Take care yaar, bye. Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92muaazSakshi_DeewaniRaee_Salvatore

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
whoa... i just cried... i cried lyk anythingCryCry aww... my sweet Priya... she made me go all emotionalCryCry other than dat everythng else was crapSleepySleepy
ok so here goes my question, Shipra saw Ram talking 2 Ayesha but he thought it was Priya behind him... n in the pre-cap we c Niharika bringing Ram's rishta n she says apki beti ke liye...
So Will Shipra Mistake The Rishta Thing For AYESHA??ShockedShocked

Edited by Anamika163 - 27 June 2011 at 11:50am

--SHWETA--muaazavivakirk

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Whoa..what an episode! And Sakshi - what a performance!!! Hats off to you. Each and everything - expressions,words,sentences and most importantly those sentences in the last part were just not mere words.They were so meaningful and sabse important Salski put her 100% and you can actually feel and think what she is saying.And I have never seen any artist on tv who can make direct connection to your heart by just saying a few dialogues.No one can beat you when it comes to expressions feelings and emotions.For a second I thought the time has stopped ..I was so involved in the scene.And that not stop 10 mins act was simply superb and flawless,super like it!!!I I agree with Winnie there is only one screen stealer...Embarrassed - I do 1000% !! It feels like she is sitting next to you..so close and lively. Wish I could write more but no words to describe Sakshi !! She is awesome and cute. I wish I could keep her forever and for alwaysHug

muaazSakshi_DeewaniRaee_Salvatore

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Agree with both of You
 ClapBrilliant performance by SakshiClap Sakshi RocksssClap
Here ie the YT Link

Birthday party on sets of 'Bade Ache Lagte Hain'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSvt04tQNA&feature=player_embedded

@ Hi Winnie Big smile  WELCOME BACK HugWink Nice to see you ofter long time and your post as always Rocking Clap Clap Clap waiiting for your reviews on daily Episode Embarrassed like KGGK 'Rocking Kahani Days'Day DreamingEmbarrassed .

@ Anu we kill Sihppu if she think this Ways Angry

Edited by muaaz - 27 June 2011 at 12:29pm

--SHWETA--Sakshi_Deewani

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Agree with both of You
 ClapBrilliant performance by SakshiClap Sakshi RocksssClap
Here ie the YT Link

Birthday party on sets of 'Bade Ache Lagte Hain'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSvt04tQNA&feature=player_embedded

Bushra , tu toh yaar darling hain.Kahan se dhund ke lati ye links?
Thanks a lot buddy Hug

muaazSakshi_Deewani

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hi guys - I hear there is a rocking Priya scene in the end of today's ep? Looking forward to watching it later!

Winnie! HugHugHugHugHugHug SO good to see you here, yaar! HugHug You won't believe, but I have just today been reading our old Kahaani Ep of the Day threads LOL and our great analyses and predictions, and your conspiracy theories HugHug and our arguments/discussions about Om-Paro/Suyash-Paro, lol. Really miss those days Embarrassed Kaisi ho yaar?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muaaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index