Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Anamika
think about it ... Rams character is about this Sophisticated Busniness man who loves for his family. So unless his Mother India doesnt permit him ... i dont think he would decide to marry Priya
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Anamika
think about it ... Rams character is about this Sophisticated Busniness man who loves for his family. So unless his Mother India doesnt permit him ... i dont think he would decide to marry Priya

exactly🤣🤣 mother India🤣🤣 well said😆
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Both the Mothers are Mother India's /... One claims she loves her daughter and the other shows all that she feels
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shweta.

Hi buddy.🤗 How are you doing? Yaar, this chota sa disappearing act may shortly turn into quite a big one maybe...😳 run really short of time these days... just making the most of every minute I get to enjoy of BALH forum which is truly rocking...  as for me not being a 'jodi' person, yes I most defiinitely am not one as I said yest... glad that the presentation here is very different and very contemporary...😃 and you know yaar, as long as Saakshi is rocking, touchwood, it'll be a treat to watch... 😍 and Shirish Latkar... this is for you...👏👏👏 thanks for the info yaar... the dialogues have been just stupendous... 👍🏼 yest's episode was like...👏 and Saakshi...😍 aur kya kahein yaar, jo already nahin kaha...😉 I'm beginning to sound like a toota hua tanpura...😆 well, I can't take any credit for that info on Renuka Israni... I read it here in the BALH forum itself, hadn't been able to place her till then... and yaar, papad bel yaa patthar tod...😆 BALH to dekhna hi hain...😉 as for Priya's bhashan... I for one, hang on to every word...😉 actually, who doesn't?😳 Wish she'd given Vineet a zor ka jhappad...😡 woh din bhi aayega... Take care yaar and keep rocking... Bye.🤗

winner13 thumbnail

@Raee.

Helloji...😃 nice to meet you ji...😃 by the way, aap kaun behenji...😕😆😆 you wouldn't happen to be the same Raee as my buddy Raee_rockz.,🤗 would you... the same buddy I first met on another forum and was delighted to meet on IF too... 😳 or maybe, you are the same Raee with whom I spent ages discussing Janki-Suyash... 😍 same Raee ho to theek hain...😳 nahin to, I don't remember you...😆  and haan, you can run after me with chappals... 😉 but only a mismatched pair...😆 I told you yesterday, I don't like 'jodis'... 🤣

Aw, Hi Raee...🤗  yaar, its sooo awesome to catch up with you... 😃kitna fast bhaagti ho, catch up karne mein bahut time lag gaya...😆  love you too buddy... 🤗 been such a looong time...  yeah, the KGGK forum... such happy memories and esp such good friends...😳  I'm so glad that this thread is fast turning into our own lil KGGK forum once again...😳 and Saakshi and her magnificence... 😍 yaar, yest episode... this woman is brilliance personified...👏👏👏 and our jodi...😍 Parvati/Janki and Suyash...☺️ haven't forgotten even one scene and I'm sure you haven't either... 😉 Suyash with his 'Parvati Puran'... 😳 and Janki.. she used to give our "Devdas" Mehra such a hard time really...😉 the way she used to mercilessly tease him about "Parvati"...😳 and  about how she'd have really loved to met such a "mahaan" personaliity...😆 to find out if anyone like that could really exist...🤣 aw, I'm gonna be going crazy all over again...☺️ the scene where Janki finds out the truth about Suyash...😍 enough... will save some of the magic for many more posts...😍 as for me, will defo try to be around... Saakshi back on T.V...😳 and all my buddies back here on IF...😳 welcome back yaar... 🤗Take care, bye. 🤗
Edited by winner13 - 12 years ago
winner13 thumbnail

Hi guys. 😃 How are you all?

Speechless yaar…👏👏👏 Saakshi's performance yest leaves me just speechless… 😳 My vocab is too limited to try and compliment her enough for yest… 👏👏👏 Priya's tears actually ripped the heart into a thousand pieces…🥺 the anguish, hurt and grief…😭 no, not because her 'engagement' to that 🤬 Vineet had been called off…🤢 It was the reaction of her own family which absolutely tore her apart…😭 and pushed her over the edge of despair…😭 her mental trauma, revealed in that outburst was just heart wrenching… 🥺 

Was the family defending her or destroying her???😡 Sudhir…😡 'doting dad 2011'…NOT…🤢 his words, "my daughter had to suffer this 'humiliation' because of you",  "you are responsible for destroying my daughter's 'izzat' and 'atmasamman'… excuse me!!!🤢 Vineet the WEASEL is the one who cheated Priya, was about to commit bigamy and is just in general, a PRIZE 🤬 who should be gotten arrested immediately in a cheating case… that would have a been a proud father's reaction… but Sudhir… he was hanging his head in embarrassment at the thought of the 'broken engagement'… can anyone please tell me HOW Priya's izzat and atmasamman were compromised in the slightest… why was she the one who was 'humiliated'…  in fact, instead of being relieved at the narrow escape his daughter had, Sudhir 'Papa' was worried at the society's reaction to Priya's 'misfortunes'…😡 and screaming at Ram for not making the correct enquiries… yes, Ram has not covered himself in any glory in this case… if he truly wanted to ensure that he finds the 'right man' for Priya… he should have been more careful and got that lil file ready long before the dramatic announcement at Priya's engagement… SIGH!!!😔 Though I have to say this… at least, Ram's reaction was as the situation demanded it to be… he at least tried, albeit, very inadequately to make some amends...  that ulte haath ka jhappad was just the start of what should be done to men like Vineet…😡 back to Sudhir… yeah, after sounding of Ram and Ram apologizing… what does Mr. Sudhir do?  He says, "instead of relying on you, we should have done the proper 'pooch-paach' and made our own enquires"… ok, I'm gonna scream!!!😡 Forget doing 'pooch-paach' from any outsiders about Vineet the Weasel…🤬 you didn't even bother to ask your daughter about her own feelings…😭 remember Priya had asked you for time… no, of course you don't… and yeah, you gave her 30 seconds… 🤢 man, if Sudhir botched it up last Wed…🤢 he failed utterly, totally and miserably yest… and if Sudhir proved himself a massive failure as a father when it counted…🤢 then…

Kartik!!!... 😡 Mr. Cool, Progressive, Open Minded man of the 21st Century… NOT!!!🤢 His words, "now you have destroyed all hopes of my sister's marriage, forever"… is it any wonder that Priya just couldn't believe what was happening, what she was hearing???Cry Kartik, this happens to be the same Priya who wholeheartedly supported your marriage… was willing to do anything for it… starting with apologizing and making amends with Ram… to saying "yes" to a marriage of compromise which she really did not want to get into… Cry instead of smashing Vineet to a pulp, Kartik stood around, lecturing Ram… what a loser!!!🤢 Even NUTS is too good for him… at least she has a bizarre mind of her own…Ouch

Full marks though to the Creatives for portraying these 2 characters the way they have done…Clap it unfortunately is a true mindset they have shown...Ouch Kartik's words when he says, "no one will blame Vineet, all are going to say that something is definitely wrong with Priya only" are unfortunately true… Angry and that's what brought on one of the Best and most Hard hitting scenes I've seen in a very, very long time…ClapClapClap

Priya… 🤗aw, poor baby…Cry I loved Priya's reactions to all unfolding around her, even before she let absolutely RIP… and like HOW!!!Clap Initially, the shock and confusion when Ram suddenly tells her that the engagement can't go ahead and comes up and pulls her away from Vineet… then the horror of realization dawning that Weasel is a two faced 🤢 who has cheated and lied to her and her family…Cry she just stood quietly at one side, saying nothing… just trying to maintain her composure and dignity and barely being able to collect her thoughts… Crywhile all around her, the 'men' were throwing accusations at each other…Ouch all tearing Priya's good name into shreds while trying to determine who was to 'blame' for the fiasco…Ouch that one scene when Priya looks at her father, Kartik and Ram arguing away… and just that first tear falls from her eyes killed me…Cry and finally, when Enough was just More then Enough… Priya finally spoke…Clap the first thing she tells her father is, "please don't blame Mr. Kapoor"… her dignity, in that one statement which meant to say, why blame him… he is totally wrong, but at the end of the day, he's an outsider, who we pulled into this mess…that dignified dismissal and absolving of all blame from Ram while shifting the onus only onto herself and her family was just brilliant…ClapClapClap the way she says,  Why don't you, my family look at yourselves??? The way she catches Shipra and says, are you happy now Ma, look at how my rushed 'marriage' has worked out…Cry you wanted me to get married a.s.a.p…Why??? Is it a crime to remain single???  Man, I could just repeat each and every word here of what she says… because its worth repeating…Clap the way she shakes Kartik and says so emotionally, "when did I become your responsibility… if I have enough strength in me to settle you down, make your life…am I not strong enough to take care of myself"… almost as if to ask, do you really think so little of me as a person…Cry the way she asks her father and brother, why are you both so embarrassed that I'm unmarried…  that whole bit where she sums up how society views a single woman… either unmarried or a divorcee… but for me, the statement which summed it all up was, "no matter if a son doesn't do one damn thing, he will always be trusted and relied upon as a support… and no matter, if a daughter slaves away for you, she will be nothing more than a responsibility"…Cry the dialogue writers of BALH… you are batting a 1000 n.o…👍🏼  absolutely brilliant… take a bow guys!!!Clap

And Fiery Eyes…🤗 aw, the range of her expressions…Clap the tears bordering first on grief and then on near fury… Priya has proved before that she is a character who will NOT be taken for granted…Clap and yest, her self respect won over her love for her family… and I LOVED it…Embarrassed and just the way Saakshi maneuvered the scene… it wasn't just standing in one place and giving a long bhashan… the way, she moved from one character to another and addressed each of them…straight 'look in the eye and rip it' stuff…Clap that bit where she hits her hand on her forehead and says, "you know, its so funny Mr. Kapoor"… and then discusses how marriage is viewed as the 'ultimate accomplishment' for all parents…that lil gesture  actually put across her anguish more effectively than even the words…Cry  the way she suddenly exploded at Shipra in a stream of English and screamed, just what is the problem? That interspersing of English with Hindi just adds tremendous value to a scene…and makes it seem just so much more real... and when Fiery Eyes is the one saying the words…Embarrassed she is just mindblastingly brilliant…Clap I don't know how to say what I want to… all I can say is that, Saakshi is the BEST…🤗 there's no one who's a close, forget second, even a 100th to her…👍🏼  I mean it, I honestly do…Embarrassed love you Fiery Eyes…🤗 Keep rocking!!!Clap Can't wait for today...😃

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
am glad he didnt do that ... that would have been so Filmy and Predictable and garden scene bhi naseeb nahii hota😆
am jyust hoping its like the promo and not like ydays epi:-(

haan yeh bhi sahi hai. lekin main buht filmi hoon and i wanted some actions 😆

i am so sad now. ab main jaa rahi hoon shaadi attend karne tou inn ki baat shuroh huwi hai 😳
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anamika163

ZUBY__ sabar kal phal meetha hota hain😆

nahi hota yaar 😆
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
uff i knew it... i just knew it😡 this foolish Shipra... she thought it was Ayehsa... ufff... n Niharika once n 4 all cudnt she just spit out da name... hell!! it is so typically BT... now only hoping they dont drag it much🤢 Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

R u serious? 🤬

yeah n she said 2 Niharika "ke woh thodi choti nehi hain" my God wht 🤬 these two women r... uff!!!