Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: muaaz

Agree with both of You

πŸ‘Brilliant performance by SakshiπŸ‘ Sakshi RocksssπŸ‘
Here ie the YT Link

Birthday party on sets of 'Bade Ache Lagte Hain'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSvt04tQNA&feature=player_embedded

Bushra , tu toh yaar darling hain.Kahan se dhund ke lati ye links?
Thanks a lot buddy πŸ€—
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys - I hear there is a rocking Priya scene in the end of today's ep? Looking forward to watching it later!

Winnie! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— SO good to see you here, yaar! πŸ€—πŸ€— You won't believe, but I have just today been reading our old Kahaani Ep of the Day threads πŸ˜† and our great analyses and predictions, and your conspiracy theories πŸ€—πŸ€— and our arguments/discussions about Om-Paro/Suyash-Paro, lol. Really miss those days πŸ˜³ Kaisi ho yaar?
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

Winnie --

Yaar where are you? A chotasa disappearing act bohot frequently ho raha hai dear.Never mind..I did know ki you are not a jodi person.Did you tell me before? How come I do not remember? I think I am lost...I agree with whatever you have said about Sakshi -- she is simply adorable and cute.I wonder how is this possible but then I have not got any answer so far.The expreesions are just to die for.So subtle and yet bang on target and effective too. No one can beat her!!!

Even I think so Ram is the only suitable actor for this role.He is so charming and their timing is just perfect. Hope to see some awesome scenes in coming episodes.

The dialogues you are taking about I think Shirish Latkar is the guy who write the dialogue.Really no jargon and extra emotional or heavy  words. Simple and practical dialogues.No word play that is what I like about it.

I think the show is really good .You do not kitne papad belane padte hai dekhane ke liye.Thanks for Informing about Renuka Israni..now I remember her. I have to watch Mahabharat again for that.Though I do not seem any logical connection between Priya and Shrew...II mean best friends aise nahi hote hai. No need to pull out andde,tamatar and chappals,Priya ek lamba sa bhashan ya phir ek thappad kaafi hai.

It was nice reading your post. Just loved it!!
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Hi guys - I hear there is a rocking Priya scene in the end of today's ep? Looking forward to watching it later!

Winnie! πŸ€— SO good to see you here, yaar! πŸ€—πŸ€— You won't believe, but I have just today been reading our old Kahaani Ep of the Day threads πŸ˜† and our great analyses and predictions, and your conspiracy theories πŸ€—πŸ€— and our arguments/discussions about Om-Paro/Suyash-Paro, lol. Really miss those days πŸ˜³ Kaisi ho yaar?

Yes Vasu, watch it asap. And I am sure you are going love it !!! Just brilliant !

Kahaani dicussions..aisa lagata tha ki world war III bus shuru hone ki der hai.Sorry for commenting I just realized ki WInnie ke liye question tha.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
can't wait to see tonight's episode. 
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

^^JO ki 24 ghante baad hai ,Zoobi tu paagal hai kya re?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

^^JO ki 24 ghante baad hai ,Zoobi tu paagal hai kya re?

I am in USA yaar. I was talking about Monday's episode. πŸ˜†
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

Sorry yaar Galati ho gayi maaf kar de
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

Yes Vasu, watch it asap. And I am sure you are going love it !!! Just brilliant !

Kahaani dicussions..aisa lagata tha ki world war III bus shuru hone ki der hai.Sorry for commenting I just realized ki WInnie ke liye question tha.

Arre nahi yaar - KGGK forum members were amazing; chahe koi bhi opinion ho, we were always tolerant of each other's views. Baaki you could go to KZK or Kyunki forum and see real fights over views and opinions, but we were always friends πŸ˜³
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Arre nahi yaar - KGGK forum members were amazing; chahe koi bhi opinion ho, we were always tolerant of each other's views. Baaki you could go to KZK or Kyunki forum and see real fights over views and opinions, but we were always friends πŸ˜³

Haan Vasu we were amazing yaar, just love good ol days. We were KGGK fans in a true way and were really free to express  our views and opinions. No bashing,bad words or fights..I just remember checking out Kyunki forum once and no need to say what I saw. Thanks god KGGK was the best forum. And I really met some awesome friends there...😳