Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 21)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
hey guiesBig smile tym 4 discussionEmbarrassed
wht an awesome episode it was 2dayBig smileClapStar but unfortunately its thursdayOuch da w8ing beginsCry
coming 2 da epi, Ram's family comes in n we c Ram is looking 4 PriyaBlushing hmmm Ram babu ap kab realize karogey ki aap kise khone ja rahe ho?? (though u will not, thnx 2 ur so called ma in advanceWink)
Ram reaches da balcony n wht a sceneDay DreamingClap Priya looked drop dead gorgeousDay Dreaming n da convo between them... aww, so subtle n romanticEmbarrassed n Priya finally gets some hints dat Ram must b da guy who shared his secrets with herTongue
all da roka ceremony n dancing was nothing much 2 saySleepy except 4 da photo session partDay Dreaming Priya falling over RamBlushing
wht a scene... its THE SCENE OF THE WEEK
DancingPartyParty
wht do you say guies?? awww... n i love Vikram's kidsEmbarrassed without them this wouldnt hvbeen possibleLOL wanna gv Ayesha a big hugHug 4 capturing dat snapDay Dreaming
u had 2 c Mr.Perfect's face when Ayesha said "kahi apka patta cut na hojay"ROFLROFL
i hv never loved Ayesha more than 2niteTongue
poor Priya... felt so bad 4 herDisapprove she actually started knwing Ram n at this point of tym she needs 2 get married 2 dat so called adarshwadi guyAngry she had so much pain n confusion in her eyes, dat made me cryCry
i was mad at Ram... she was looking at him with so much pain in her eyes... n he was smiling all alongD'oh aww our FIERY EYES... ur eyes speak volumes... hope Ram babu gets 2 understand ur feeling soonOuch
this Nats... oh God... do hv 2 say it every tym ke usey pagal khane bhejo... patching up with ex BFAngry u better do dat n leave poor Kartik alone... poor guy i feel so sorry 4 him... wht did he c in her??Shocked n did u c da pre-cap??ShockedShocked she doesnt even 2 knw how long she wanna stay thereDead, its all like her fashion shows or wht??AngryD'ohNats is such a perfect name 4 herLOL
any way leaving da minor issue um now trying 2 figure out how is Ram n Priya's marriage issue come up?? is dat Mr.perfect cheating??ConfusedConfused well definitely he is... he's too perfect n dats insaneWacko
eagerly w8ing 4 next weekDay Dreaming God y does these thursdays come?!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92saniya9919muaazPreciousPri

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@Anamika163

Thankls.
yes agree he was indeed looking cute .actually RAYA have a very good
subtle communication.
and they have a comfort of talking any topic on the earth under the sun LOL now only waiting and wondering is what we can do

thats the additional baggage of watching any  ekta -serial

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

hey guiesBig smile tym 4 discussionEmbarrassed

hello Big smile
wht an awesome episode it was 2dayBig smileClapStar but unfortunately its thursdayOuch da w8ing beginsCry
it was awesome... Y cant there be an epi on Fri Ouch

coming 2 da epi, Ram's family comes in n we c Ram is looking 4 PriyaBlushing hmmm Ram babu ap kab realize karogey ki aap kise khone ja rahe ho?? (though u will not, thnx 2 ur so called ma in advanceWink)
that was so sweet .. Tongue

Ram reaches da balcony n wht a sceneDay DreamingClap Priya looked drop dead gorgeousDay Dreaming n da convo between them... aww, so subtle n romanticEmbarrassed n Priya finally gets some hints dat Ram must b da guy who shared his secrets with herTongue
Absolutely loved it ... everything was just perfect... their costumes... their dialogues... their expressions .. the rain ... the way the scene was shot ClapStarClapDay Dreaming

all da roka ceremony n dancing was nothing much 2 saySleepy except 4 da photo session partDay Dreaming Priya falling over RamBlushing
wht a scene... its THE SCENE OF THE WEEK
DancingPartyParty

dancing looked so fake Thumbs Down .. n im glad the photo was captured  

wht do you say guies?? awww... n i love Vikram's kidsEmbarrassed without them this wouldnt hvbeen possibleLOL wanna gv Ayesha a big hugHug 4 capturing dat snapDay Dreaming
u had 2 c Mr.Perfect's face when Ayesha said "kahi apka patta cut na hojay"ROFLROFL
Mr Perfect looked so lonely .. cut to the corner LOLLOL it was a KODAK moment Day Dreaming

i hv never loved Ayesha more than 2niteTongue
poor Priya... felt so bad 4 herDisapprove she actually started knwing Ram n at this point of tym she needs 2 get married 2 dat so called adarshwadi guyAngry she had so much pain n confusion in her eyes, dat made me cryCry
Ditto!! confused becoz she is practical as well as a day dreamer

i was mad at Ram... she was looking at him with so much pain in her eyes... n he was smiling all alongD'oh aww our FIERY EYES... ur eyes speak volumes... hope Ram babu gets 2 understand ur feeling soonOuch
Dont be ... all men r late n slow n clueless.. u have to spell it out to them D'oh until then just see his smile n smile back Tongue

this Nats... oh God... do hv 2 say it every tym ke usey pagal khane bhejo... patching up with ex BFAngry u better do dat n leave poor Kartik alone... poor guy i feel so sorry 4 him... wht did he c in her??Shocked n did u c da pre-cap??ShockedShocked she doesnt even 2 knw how long she wanna stay thereDead, its all like her fashion shows or wht??AngryD'ohNats is such a perfect name 4 herLOL
Nutty nuts... please she aint worthy of a pagal khana either Angry i cant beleive Ram actually dotes on such a brat ShockedConfused... Kartik was rite he is mad to be marrying a madder person LOL 

any way leaving da minor issue um now trying 2 figure out how is Ram n Priya's marriage issue come up?? is dat Mr.perfect cheating??ConfusedConfused well definitely he is... he's too perfect n dats insaneWacko
thats wot we all r thinking .. he is too good to be true n it just doesnt seem possible Confused hopefully sirens will go off in Priya n Ram's head 2gether

eagerly w8ing 4 next weekDay Dreaming God y does these thursdays come?!Ouch
Again ditto !!

BTW ur ques about Ishika n staying in her maika .. well she finally went to her sasural Smile i think ur post was stalked by CVsLOL hopefully she will stay there unlike nuts who will make every1 run from the house she gets married to Karthik  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PreciousPri

BTW ur ques about Ishika n staying in her maika .. well she finally went to her sasural Smile i think ur post was stalked by CVsLOL hopefully she will stay there unlike nuts who will make every1 run from the house she gets married to Karthik 

actually u knw i was thinking da same thing when Niharika said dat she was in her in-laws... may da CVs go through IF n found my postROFLROFL

shamma92bikerider

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Awww thank you guys! Anu...no haven't seen it on IF yet but I will post my answer from RKR Embarrassed

and sooo glad Ishika has finally gone to her sasural!! Clap Clap

Sakshi_Deewani

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Anuuu!!!!!!!  :Grin: :Grin: :Grin:

OMG had the biggest smile on my face while watching today's episode!!!  Clap Clap Clap Sooo had to control myself otherwise someone would've got suspicious and would've banned me from watching it on tv!! Yeh thursday kyun aata hain ya yeh BALH 7 days a week kyun nahi aata!!!!  cry kitty

I know...as soon as I saw Ram walk in and start looking for Priya, I was like  Ohmy aap kyun samajthe nahi hai??

Loved the balcony scene, such a cute convo...Ram looking dashing and Priya as normal  faint looking hawwttt, that suit suited her soo well!!! Kitna pyaar tha un dono mein  :blush: :blush: so glad Priya finally realised Ram is her man  jump jump

Hehe loved the photo session...Priya in Ram's arms and a nice bit of eyelock...who cares if its clichd!!! It was the most perfect thing ever!!!!! Just wanted to kiss Ayesha for what she said...Mr perfect  Puke watch out, Ayesha has hit the nail in the head...Ram is most definitely Priya's dulha!!!!

I know...Priya was looking soo confused when Shipra was putting the kangan on her  cry kitty cry kitty She didn't know what was going on...all she could think was that Ram was the guy who called her 'darling'. Ram kuch toh samjha karo yaar...hamara fiery eyes Priya itna ishare dehri hai aur tum ho toh muskaara ja rahi ho!!!  Unsure Unsure

Yeah, thats know a dilemma...how is Niharika going to broach the subject of Ram and Priya's marriage...whatever the case, Vineet is most definitely going to make Priya cry  cry kitty cry kitty and we are gonna be after your head!!!  :RAMbo: :RAMbo: :RAMbo:

Why can't BALH come 7 days a week??? Now 3 days of intezaar  Down

Sakshi_Deewani

-RaYa- Groupbie
-RaYa-
-RaYa-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
The balcony scene was such a nice scene. Even at a technical level it was beautifully shot and edited. I seriously love their screenplay.
RaYa are magical..they never fail to astound me..they exactly know how to outdo themselves...I felt bad for Ram..he has given up all the hope to get married:(...Atleast Priya has her family by her side but Ram has noone except Vikram...also its great to see this positive side of ram towards priya..he got her a ring..so sweet:-)...i am actually amazed to see this Ram..he doesnt seem to be ruthless(few articles claimed it though)...all in all a nice epi...the precap annoyed me to no end..nuts needs character adjustment...how did kartik fell for her in the first place?

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i hv da same quest about Nats... uff horrible character... n aww... RaYa is amazingDay Dreaming
hey come 2 da chat club... we can talkEmbarrassed

Edited by Anamika163 - 24 June 2011 at 7:13am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index