Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 19)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Wow , great pics . Thanks for posting .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_DeewaniZoobiDoobi

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by Anamika163

areh coti ko mere paas bhejo yaar... usey main goli maar deti hoon, phir ek kamre mein band kardungi taki koi hospital na le ja sakeLOL she is so OTTAngry extraordinarily irritatingD'oh had 2 find an innovative adjective 4 her unbearable characterROFL isse koi mental asylum bhejo yaarDead
yaar not trying to be rude. lekin woh shakal se aisey lagti hai jeisi real main drug use karti hoo. I can't stand her. LOL she is even worse than her mom.

areh yaar... Niharika is way betterLOL
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I'm a huge fan of Sakshi , please include my name . The delight 2 watch a veteran perform is some thing else . 

hey a very warm welcome 2 uHug myself Anamika... hope u enjoy it here... will defo add ur nameBig smile
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I think Ram planned this guy thingi. how could someone be so perfect. yeh kya ho raha hai hamari priya ke saath? Disapprove
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
i think he is faking it yaarDead n m so mad at Ram, if he's done thisAngry
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
@Anamika.

Hi yaar.Big smile How are you doing? You bet buddy, Priya can handle anything... Wink except that family of her, I think...Ouch aw, poor baby yest...Cry that 'yes' she said was just heartbreaking coz there was no heart in it, just emotional pressure... Cry aw, but that smile...Day Dreaming she is just fabs...ClapClapClap chalo, family na sahi, Ramji hain naa...WinkLOLLOL its gonna be damn good yaar... can't wait.Day Dreaming Take care, bye.Hug

@Shamma.

Hi Shamma.Big smile How are you yaar? You said it, Show Stealer = Saakshi...Embarrassed as for my bhashans... frankly, I'm glad that I'm getting some time to make these posts... Embarrassed I'm just loving this show... no prizes for guessing why...Embarrassed yeah, hope the Priya-Shipra scene comes at least one day...Day Dreaming but after yest... Sudhir's lost whatever few marbles he had too...Ouch koi baat nahin, 'Big' shot is arriving today...Wink Take care yaar, bye.Hug

@Shweta.

Hellooo yaar!!!Big smile Kahaan Ho??? Kabhi to msg kiya karo...Wink though if you're too busy to watch BALH, then you truly are too busy to msg me.LOL Kidding yaar, how are things? As for my long speeches... I just write what I think... which means, I think a lot...LOL sab likhna vikhna ho jaata hain...Wink and yaar, the siggies you are using are simply gorgeous!!!Day Dreaming The last one... made by Anamika is just too...Day Dreaming (this one's for you AnamikaClap)... will catch up soon yaar... Take care, bye.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all?

Priya, Priya, Priya…Hug really and totally adore you…Embarrassed and sweetie, your luck with guys so far has been really…Ouch Ashwin…Angry  and now Vineet… yeah, he was ok,  I guess... Mr. Perfect… I definitely didn't think so!!! OuchI actually found some of his mannerisms really weird!!!Confused For starters, the scene when Priya enters the house… yeah, Shipra wanted her to deck up and model for the 'prospective dulha'…Ouch yeah, nice that he's willing to 'accept' her the way she is coz he 'likes' her the way she is… but can the girl have a little breathing space…Confused she's just come in, maybe she'd just like to freshen up a lil… Ermm Yeah, then he made all the right noises and said absolutely all the things that Priya probably wanted to hear… but his way of going about things… that steady monologue that he kept on and on and on…Ermm ok, benefit of doubt... maybe he just wanted to get off to a good start… that was acceptable enough, but maybe Priya herself might have wanted to ask him something…Ouch Saakshi's expressions were terrific…Clap ClapClap the awkwardness, nervousness and esp her confusion when she's trying to gauge the guy… she potrayed it all so beautifully…Clap back to Vineet… the clincher which sealed it as a  "Priya should probably think Long and Hard about marrying Vineet"Ouch was… within 1 and a half minutes of only him talking, he says, "ek aakhri sawaal… will you marry me?"Ouch HUH???Shocked Yeah, fine… its an arranged marriage, you know why you are meeting up and all… but like within, a minute of a Monologue…Ouch thankfully, Priya specifically tells him that she needs time to think… Of Course, she does… thank God, her instincts warned her that something just isn't right…Ouch all too good to be true…Ouch yeah, maybe I'm wrong and Vineet is really an absolute gem… why do I find that so hard to believe though…Ermm and yeah, even if he is a decent guy, it doesn't mean that you HAVE to marry him… if everyone started marrying the first 'decent, but not very interesting and I'm not sure I like him' guy they ran into… matrimonial sites would go bankrupt!!! Ouch I'm so glad that Priya said she needs time, she needs to think…Smile coz she trusted that lil inner voice which said, something is Wrong…  and Mr. Perfect, there is simply no such thing…D'oh (that's my personal opinion…Wink)

But well, that was always going to turn into a pressured 'yes'… for the family's sake… I was expecting Shipra to be all in a flutter, doing her 'cat on a hot tin roof ' stuff…Ouch  but 'doting dad' Sudhir… what was that man upto?Confused Priya specifically told him that she needs some time to think… and what does he do??? He should have said, "take all the time you need beta, and please decide without any pressure whatsoever, it's a question of your life"… But no, instead he says, "to kya socha hain tumne?" Dead What the hell man… did she even get time to think? In between doing 'important' tasks like serving Vineet and his paa, then serving you and the other family members dinner… not to mention, also clearing up and doing the dishes…Ouch really, where would Priya get the time to concentrate on 'frivolous' and 'unimportant' questions like "do I like this guy", "would I want to marry him"… "forget marrying, would I even like to meet him a second time?" Ouch No, of course, she wouldn't… itna faltu time thodi hain Priya ke pass? And Sudhir, you 'generous' man…Dead giving her such a 'Huge' margin of a full 30 seconds to take a decision… while you and the other family members gaped at her in such a way, that she had nothing to say except a 'yes'…Cry aw Priya… this is for you…Hug you truly need it…Unhappy Credit to the Creatives for actually showing things as they happen… that scene between the family and Priya was straight out of reality… the subtle pushing, the emotional pressure put on the girl… Ouch and the fact, that just because a guy happens to appear semi decent, its perfectly ok to marry him without knowing the first thing about him or even bothering to know if the girl likes him or not... Ouch unfortunate, but very often true…Unhappy though Sudhir… really, I thought he at least would try and read Priya's feelings… I've liked some of the father-daughter scenes they have shown… esp the one where he discusses Priya's childhood diaries with her…Embarrassed  maybe he does have Priya's best interests at heart, but even he fails to understand Priya at all…Cry  in fact, Ayesha is the only one who even tried to make Priya feel good…Embarrassed when she says, he's bound to be perfect coz he's made for you…Embarrassed Priya's smile when Ayesha says that…Day Dreaming that was a really cute moment…Embarrassed well done Ayesha…ClapClapClap

And Priya… aw, that scene where she is standing all alone in the kitchen, feeling happy… not for herself, not over her decision… Ouch but only because her family is happy and she feels that she has contributed somehow to the joy… that smile…Embarrassed I'm not saying anything about her thoughts… coz her thoughts from yest were simply a reflection of her expression from Tue's episode…Embarrassed and I wrote all that I thought in yest's post about Saakshi's expression in that last scene...Embarrassed just how good are you Saakshi… Day Dreaming what was expressed through dialogues in Wed's episode… she expressed the same thoughts through just one expression in Tue's episode…ClapClapClap  Saakshi, you're just…ClapClapClap am out of words frankly…Embarrassed  brilliant, absolutely brilliant…ClapClapClap

And the Precap… Saakshi looks absolutely, mindblowingly beautiful…Day Dreaming that smile whenever Priya sees the rain…Day Dreaming and Ramji… I thought you hated the rain…Wink aapko achanak kya hua…Wink and since your Mummyji is fast painting herself into a corner over your shaadi…LOLLOLLOL you better learn to like the things Priya likes…WinkLOLLOL as for NUTS… I revise my opinion after yest's episode… I think NUTS isn't really as nutty as she makes herself out to be…Ouch after her lil scene in Kartik's office yest, I got the impression that she's a very shrewd, conniving and extremely spoilt drama queen, who's way too used to getting her own way…Dead Kartik should just have called her bluff… she'd never have shot herself…Ouch this NUTS actually reminds me of Amrita Singh's character Roma from the movie Aaina… even she kept threatening to die…Ouch but, everything was always planned...Stern Smile she never did anything to herself unless someone was present to save her and never enough to put herself in any real danger…Angry that's how Nuts came across to me after yest…Angry and Kartik, God help him is all I gotta say…Ouch love is truly blind…also, deaf and dumb, if Kartik is to be believed…D'oh but for me, it was just all about Priya…Embarrassed and all about Saakshi…Big smile aw, she's fabulous…ClapClapClap Saakshi…Hug  waiting for today…Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92saniya9919Sakshi_Deewaniavivakirk

-RaYa- Groupbie
-RaYa-
-RaYa-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
OMG guys i jst caught the glimpse of the promo..I am bowled over by RaYa...Why the hell are they so cute??? Sakshi's smile(at the end of the promo) is to die forDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index