Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 18)

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

What Rishta aeya hai... Nooo I want Ram for Priya Disapprove

Why aren't Stepmom and Vikram saying anything yet.

yeah!! how can she b happy??Ouch Ram is her prince charming, ur ryt... y doesnt Vikram realise it yet dat this is a chance dat his frnd gets settled in his lyf?! he praises priya so much so y not ask Ram 2 marry her??Confused

I don't think she is actually happy...the smile at the end of yday's epi, i feel was happiness only because her family were happy that there was a prospective groom so she was happy for them but deep down inside, i think she's not very happy...at least that's what i got from her smile in yday's epi...i think maybe the subject of Ram marrying Priya will come up tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winner13

@Shamma.

How are you doing yaar???Big smile Bhashan to dena hi padta hain... LOL always have so much to say... ShockedLOLLOL  and when Saakshi is rocking... Embarrassed you can imagine...Wink As for the hairstyle, am sure you're delighted that its so...Wink Saakshi truly is looking gorgeous... simple and just so beautiful.Day Dreaming Keep rocking buddy. Take care, bye.Hug

I'm doing good yaar waiting for today's epi...2 mins!! heheLOL and I also enjoy your bhashan's!! Totally loving the fact that her hairstyle is the same as mine!! Sakshi is rocking BALH and my tv screen as normal!! You also take care, bye Hug
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I'm a huge fan of Sakshi , please include my name . The delight 2 watch a veteran perform is some thing else . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Winnie...love you bhashan once again!! and all i can say is ROFLROFLROFLROFL Priya is going to be going to a paagalkhaana however aapne sach kaha...if anyone can handle it then it is our one and only Priya! Day Dreaming

And what you said about Priya expression and enthusiasm...so true, from her face you could just see that she was only happy because her family were happy, sacrificing her happiness for her family Cry Priya...we all love you, don't worry! Smile Hug

Shipra and Priya's scene was adorable...so cute, finally Priya get's some motherly love...just have to wait now for Shipra to tell Priya how much she cares for her, that'll be the day! Day Dreaming

Sakshi is always the show stealer!! Clap Heart
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Agree absolutely lovvved the last part , her eyes were saying it all, enjoyed the atmo of happiness in their family dinner table, every body glowing with hope at the prospect of Priya's marriage .
Also, loved the convo of Priya with the groom , it was looking rather nice in the back ground of rain . The way she was doubting the all-goodness of the situation , questioning her fate , n then trying 2 reassure herself. She wasn't much enthusiastic at all . 

shamma92

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamma92

I don't think she is actually happy...the smile at the end of yday's epi, i feel was happiness only because her family were happy that there was a prospective groom so she was happy for them but deep down inside, i think she's not very happy...at least that's what i got from her smile in yday's epi...i think maybe the subject of Ram marrying Priya will come up tomorrow.

Priya is the kind of girl who will have to see who the guy is, she is not jst gonna b happy that she got a Rishta. So what aane do rishtey ko dekh le gi Priya.
I agree she is happy bcz her family is happy.

That is why I love this drama. I so relate myself to Priya. I see myself in her. Embarrassed

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Still have to see today's episode I hope its good.

Sakshi_Deewani

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index