Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 17)

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all?

Aw Priya…Hug starting with the last scene of the episode… aw, Priya's expressions and silence said so much…Clap that half smile, trying to match her family's enthusiasm… that family hug was cute…Embarrassed aw but, Priya trying to hide her true emotions…Cry the poor girl… Cryshe's supposed to be married off within one week, to some random person of some matrimonial site… Ouch and believe me, most of them are sooo...Dead personal experience speaking...LOL and she's supposed to be happy about it just for her family…Cry genuinely wanting Kartik's marriage to go ahead and not be stalled by her presence… but really the whole rush troubling her…Cry Saakshi's expressions were just brilliant…ClapClapClap everyone around Priya celebrating and smiling and she just maintaining a stoic and slightly resigned expression…Unhappy accepting anything for her family's sake…Cry Priya, this is for you… Hug

The Priya-Shipra relationship… For starters, Shipra… thank you sooo much for proving me wrong…Wink called you callous, indifferent and pushy… thank you for showing that when Push comes to shove, you'll stand up for Priya…Clap that Censored Dubey… man, I was wishing that Shipra would really let it rip when Dubey taunted her about Priya's 'character'… Angry would have loved to see her react like she did when the 'wonderful' Mrs. Ashwin, 'Shrew'ti had gone on and on…Angry (the way Priya handled Ashwin was brilliant...Clap calm, composed, dignified... Embarrassed you don't owe me anything... you're right sweetie... EmbarrassedAshwin owes only himself a Good, Hard Kick!!! Angry) at least, Shipra acknowledged yest, albeit to herself, that she was truly proud of Priya and her achievements…Embarrassed well done!!!Clap The Priya-Shipra scene was damn cute!!!Embarrassed The way Priya instantly senses her mom's unease and asks her why…Embarrassed and Shipra… nice to see her genuinely embarrassed for once by her behavior when it came to Priya…and our lil doll Priya saying, I know you  love me too much and that's why you keep reacting angrily…Embarrassed that lil hug and interaction was just sooo cute… loved it totally… very much like the scene where Shipra had blasted 'Shrew'ti and then told Priya, I'm your mom, I can say anything I like to you… but no one else dare say a word against you…Embarrassed Shipra, how about telling Priya just ONCE how proud you are of her and how much you care for her…Embarrassed aw, I'm waiting for some such scene…Day Dreaming Priya, you're adorable… Hug

And… HAI Ram!!!Silly Mr. 'Big' Shot in action… LOL Ramji jahaan jaate hain, Swayamwar chalu ho jaata hain…ROFL his interaction with that poor unsuspecting employee was…LOL and that list had only one name on it… Ram Kapoor…LOL Mr. Hoity Toity didn't like his name being in the list of Priya's prospectives…LOL Ramji, wait till your Mummyji announces Priya's name in some snobby Page 3 party…ROFL

And speaking of Mummyji… now we also have Mamaji…Ouch a kleptomaniac…Wacko looking at his mental 'health'...LOL  forget managing a business worth crores in San Franciso... Shocked he doesn't look like he could manage a vada pao stall in Santacruz… ROFL man, the entire Kapoor khandaan has some serious mental disorders…LOL no wonder, NUTS turned out the way she did…ROFL don't know why Mamaji's turned up…Ouch Ek Pe Ek Free… now, Mummyji's going to decide that Ek Kartik pe Ek Priya Free…Ouch poor Priya… she's marrying into a family which has more nuts than a bakery full of fruit cakes…OuchLOLLOL but our Priya is "dus ke barabar"… Wink she'll sort all of them and Mr. Hypochondriac with OCD Ramji out…LOL Ram fits into the Funny Farm Family rather well, some of his antics are equally cuckoo…WackoLOLLOL Precap: NUTS in a peon's uniform…Clown isko bolte hain, Fashion Ka Jalwa…ROFL never seen before in any fashion line…ROFL and Wah… finally, I know who inherited Tulsi Maiyya's gun collection…ROFL NUTS beta…LOL you are supposed to shoot others, not yourself… ROFL this is gonna be some scene...ROFL Priya, you have some real challenges ahead of you…Wink but then again… if anyone can handle it, Priya can…Day Dreaming Scene stealer, episode stealer, show stealer…ClapClapClap the ever brilliant Saakshi, Saakshi, Saakshi…Hug loving the show, keep rocking Fiery Eyes… Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92Sakshi_Deewaniavivakirk

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
oh my gosh that board of director scene was funny when Ram's name was picked LOL

Hey I think ab choti ne 2nd attempt kiya hai suicide ka so shaed ab inn ko koi idea aa jaye plus step mom bhi tou jhoot bole chuki hain about ram's shaadi. ab majboori main unko priya hi nazr aye gi. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hey Winnie... lovely post yaarClap gr8 analysisStar i hv nothing 2 say but ROFLROFLROFL poor Priya going 2 Ram Kapoor Asylum ROFLROFL
but our Priya can handle anythingApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92avivakirk

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

oh my gosh that board of director scene was funny when Ram's name was picked LOL

Hey I think ab choti ne 2nd attempt kiya hai suicide ka so shaed ab inn ko koi idea aa jaye plus step mom bhi tou jhoot bole chuki hain about ram's shaadi. ab majboori main unko priya hi nazr aye gi. LOL

areh coti ko mere paas bhejo yaar... usey main goli maar deti hoon, phir ek kamre mein band kardungi taki koi hospital na le ja sakeLOL she is so OTTAngry extraordinarily irritatingD'oh had 2 find an innovative adjective 4 her unbearable characterROFL isse koi mental asylum bhejo yaarDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92avivakirkZoobiDoobi

-RaYa- Groupbie
-RaYa-
-RaYa-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i loved loved the precap. Sakshi was looking drop dead gorgeous. Pink suits her to the hilt. I love this woman.

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaYa-

i loved loved the precap. Sakshi was looking drop dead gorgeous. Pink suits her to the hilt. I love this woman.

u had 2... Sakshi is just the bestClapClapStar

shamma92

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

WInnie I so want to reply but infortunaetly have not seen last two episodes,and now I am so sleeepy n tires will reply soon. And you post is just awesome!!...no need to say loved it to bits...yaar kiase sab likhti ho tum..itane words kahaan se aate hai..mein bus soch sakti likhana is impossible..never mind..heheee..

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

areh coti ko mere paas bhejo yaar... usey main goli maar deti hoon, phir ek kamre mein band kardungi taki koi hospital na le ja sakeLOL she is so OTTAngry extraordinarily irritatingD'oh had 2 find an innovative adjective 4 her unbearable characterROFL isse koi mental asylum bhejo yaarDead
yaar not trying to be rude. lekin woh shakal se aisey lagti hai jeisi real main drug use karti hoo. I can't stand her. LOL she is even worse than her mom.

Sakshi_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index