Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 147)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
omg omg omg... u guies must watch this... awww my princess... so so so adorable... awwlleeeLove You awww... look at her @0:16

Edited by Anamika163 - 06 October 2011 at 12:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_shamma92saniya9919lipshaaZoobiDoobi

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
haan...aisa kya...i did not watch it at all...do you have the link...
[/QUOTE]

What are saying? it is available on YT ..just type KGGK 9th Oct 2008 ...and watch right now !!!
[/QUOTE]

Happy Dusserah dear friends!! Thanks for the link Anu..want to watch all the best episodes of our sweetheart...saw her entrance as Jhanki in the black saree...outstanding..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisfan

Originally posted by simi rocks

Can i join the residence ??  Heart

Belcome Belcome to the gang...Hope you enjoy here and contribute to the craziness for "Sakshi"

jolie 

Welcome Simi...our residence is a group of sweet Sakshi die-hard fans..
Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

omg omg omg... u guies must watch this... awww my princess... so so so adorable... awwlleeeLove You awww... look at her @0:16

oh Rabba main tu mar gayi Sakshi ke expression pe..god aap ne Sakshi ko inta cute kyun banaya..and the that aage kab badoge.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92saniya9919

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Happy Dusshera to all my dear friends of SDR.

--SHWETA--

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

HAPPY DUSSHERA to all of you  !!!Smile

This day reminds me of something...yeah Kahaani ended on this auspicious day and I was depressed ..and when Sakshi ne kaha ye aakhari alvida .. I was crying buckets but till the date I have not watched the complete episode just the last segment. I thought of sharing with you wonderfully crazy ladies ..Kisi ko aisa kuch share karna hai? 

Happy Dusshera di Hug ! And of course to all you lovely ladies out there. Hug

May this Dushera light up for U, the hopes of happy times & dreams full of smiles. May all the tensions in Ur life burn along with the effigy of Ravan. 
May U be successful & happy ever! Happy Dushera!

can't believe its been 3 years since Kahaani ended!! Time flies na...the last episode is so...don't have the words...you could see Sakshi tearing up and struggling to speak when she says ye aakhari alvida...I also had tears in my eyes when I watched it...and whenever I re - watch, still tear up hearing all that emotion from Sakshi Ouch

Edited by shamma92 - 06 October 2011 at 4:58am

--SHWETA--

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamma92

Originally posted by shwetak_23

HAPPY DUSSHERA to all of you  !!!Smile

This day reminds me of something...yeah Kahaani ended on this auspicious day and I was depressed ..and when Sakshi ne kaha ye aakhari alvida .. I was crying buckets but till the date I have not watched the complete episode just the last segment. I thought of sharing with you wonderfully crazy ladies ..Kisi ko aisa kuch share karna hai? 

Happy Dusshera di Hug ! And of course to all you lovely ladies out there. Hug

May this Dushera light up for U, the hopes of happy times & dreams full of smiles. May all the tensions in Ur life burn along with the effigy of Ravan. 
May U be successful & happy ever! Happy Dushera!

can't believe its been 3 years since Kahaani ended!! Time flies na...the last episode is so...don't have the words...you could see Sakshi tearing up and struggling to speak when she says ye aakhari alvida...I also had tears in my eyes when I watched it...and whenever I re - watch, still tear up hearing all that emotion from Sakshi Ouch

Here is the link --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1bhky_2gpQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLB82D1F128E6FEFC6

No words Shamma Hug
Shubh Vijayadhashmi to all ..

shamma92

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
hello ppl.. dis is paulomi!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index