Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 142)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Originally posted by Anamika163

Did they actually get this close???? Ram is famous for scenes like this...just watched one from Ghar Ek Mandir and another 'hot' scene with Bani in Kasam seh...but this jodi is the best...double chin, triple chin,,,he still looks cute..but just look at Sakshi...tooo good..

no they didn't... i just brought them closerShy Whistler so... wht do u think??

Edited by Anamika163 - 05 October 2011 at 3:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Did they actually get this close???? Ram is famous for scenes like this...just watched one from Ghar Ek Mandir and another 'hot' scene with Bani in Kasam seh...but this jodi is the best...double chin, triple chin,,,he still looks cute..but just look at Sakshi...tooo good..

no they didn't... i just brought them closerShy Whistler so... wht do u think??

What a juicy thing to do..LOL...after seeing this siggy I specifically watched that bit again and they didnt look this close...but love it...LOL
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

What a juicy thing to do..LOL...after seeing this siggy I specifically watched that bit again and they didnt look this close...but love it...LOL

i knw yaa... after da scene m getting too naughty with these 2In Love

shamma92

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Neenzoo]
i knw yaa... after da scene m getting too naughty with these 2In Love

Can we get any madder? the only nice thing is that we are not alone..there is a whole jing bang lot of us feeling the same way...LOL

Sakshi_Deewani

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hehe Anu...the siggy is gorgeousss!!! How'd you make them closer...kash you could do that in the show as well! Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--Sakshi_Deewani

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Wohoo...Anu I knew  the sig is on its way...omg you brought them closerLOL..awesome sigs !!! Keep it up!

Divz we discussed Kulfi last night and haila SBB showed kulfi scene ..I know its weird but i was thinking abt their honeymoon.. kamaal hai !

@Shamz -- Thank you for all the appreciation darling! Logone demand ki hI I should make some more sig ! We are on page 142 n I am so scared coz Anu will beat me up if I do not start working on the thing  I suppose to ...Hey bhagwan !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92-SakshisFan-Sakshi_Deewanilipshaa

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Hello, let me share my thoughts for Sakshi...Before BALH I had never watched her serials.I started  watching BALH because of RAM.
I remember that I was so glued to  'Kasamh Se' forum..24x7.As all of us know every Ekta serial goes to drains after sum time.Same thing happened with 'KS'...Obsession over...
But when I started Balh...I started liking Sakshi so much...She is fantabulous ...queen of expressions...I love her more than Ram.(My brother says'Ramla khaun taktey ubhya-ubhya' means Ram ko kha jati hain acting main).
She has sum magnetic aura.I have seen SBS videos, I feel she is very much like Priya's character in real life.Smart, intelligent, level headed & with strong confidence.I love her...I wish she will get her desired life partener very soon ( like Madhuri Dixshit ..sum smart, intellegent, handsome, good-hearted guy.)...Nowadays I prey to God to give her a suitable life partner...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92-SakshisFan-Sakshi_Deewanilipshaa

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

Wohoo...Anu I knew  the sig is on its way...omg you brought them closerLOL..awesome sigs !!! Keep it up!

Divz we discussed Kulfi last night and haila SBB showed kulfi scene ..I know its weird but i was thinking abt their honeymoon.. kamaal hai !

@Shamz -- Thank you for all the appreciation darling! Logone demand ki hI I should make some more sig ! We are on page 142 n I am so scared coz Anu will beat me up if I do not start working on the thing  I suppose to ...Hey bhagwan !!!

Shweta, just watched Kulfi wala SBS segment...boy...she is looking Gorgeous in pink Sari.
And the way Ram pulls her towards himself when tickets are gifted...Gosh...this is going to be one amazing couple.
and when u went to have kulfi yesterday...I was imagining that you might meet Sakshi eating kulfi as its her fav...(atleast Priya's fav)   lolsss Wink

shamma92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index