Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 137)

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisfan

Originally posted by Neenzoo

Originally posted by Anamika163

hmmm...Dekho na Shweta ko...bhaag hi gai...   Stern Smile
trick bhi share nahi ki  Unhappy

koi trick kaam nehi karnewali didi... m too in trouble just can't take my mind off her

Oye Anu...focus on fiance yaar...honestly guys cant understand why we like Sakshi so much...but you have been an ardent fan since her KGGK days...some of us are newbies...but what  a revelation...she is amazing..worth every bit of craziness...Big smile

Neena, there's No answer to that...I tried asking my heart this Question...just got one answer that her simplicity attracts me most and also I have a very very strong feeling that she is a very good, sober and down to earth human being...that's all.Hug
I am also Sakshi's fan since KGGK days but then studies pressure and then got married so couldn't follow KGGK after some time. Was forced to adapt to my hubby's interest - Cricket  Confused
I used to miss Sakshi so much over the years ..but always thought she would have gotten married and all  but now here she is...still young and fresh and in a new avataar Day Dreaming

New avataar is so right...in my new found craziness for Sakshi I watched some of her KGGK clips...loved those made by Anu...but she looks so young there inspite of portraying an older character...here she is older but so much more fun and more knowledgeable about camera angles and where she looks best...loved the way Ram imitated her in the SBS video...and she was just laughing away at his jokes...so much at ease...hope she finds someone nice in real life..there doesnt seem to be a bit of gossip about her personal life...JUST LOVE HER...period..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Okay Ladies ... I think  I should start my online cosultation/counseling center ..I have gone and still going through the same problem..but Sakshi manages to surprise me ...its strange and Neena it will take a lot of time to explain you...PM is the best option or may be online chat..you can add me...But it was the most difficult thing in my entire life ..

@Divya -- Thanks for appreciating my art work! I know its all sakshi effect but thoda toh credit mujhe diya kar ..accha lagta hai ! No seriously she is the one..I do not watch SBB/SBS interviews so carefully bit next time se I will pakka observe what you saying..and plz do not ignore your baby ..husband ko ignore kiya toh chalega !Wink And will chat soon and discuss my trick !

@ Anu -- Kya keh rahi hai? I know it happens...sometimes you just smile and laugh thinking about Sakshi ..and people around ask kya hua? Why you smiling and you lokk at them and continue smiling as if you are lost ...it happens with me also..My mom used to ask me but now she has addicted ...she loves and adore Sakshi..aur mere se jyada ..kamaal hi ho gaya !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

Okay Ladies ... I think  I should start my online cosultation/counseling center ..I have gone and still going through the same problem..but Sakshi manages to surprise me ...its strange and Neena it will take a lot of time to explain you...PM is the best option or may be online chat..you can add me...But it was the most difficult thing in my entire life ..

@Divya -- Thanks for appreciating my art work! I know its all sakshi effect but thoda toh credit mujhe diya kar ..accha lagta hai ! No seriously she is the one..I do not watch SBB/SBS interviews so carefully bit next time se I will pakka observe what you saying..and plz do not ignore your baby ..husband ko ignore kiya toh chalega !Wink And will chat soon and discuss my trick !

@ Anu -- Kya keh rahi hai? I know it happens...sometimes you just smile and laugh thinking about Sakshi ..and people around ask kya hua? Why you smiling and you lokk at them and continue smiling as if you are lost ...it happens with me also..My mom used to ask me but now she has addicted ...she loves and adore Sakshi..aur mere se jyada ..kamaal hi ho gaya !

For me That difficult time is NOW. I am completely obsessed and I hate myself for that.   I actually hate myself for getting into this and then feeling helpless.  Disapprove
So much so I feel like changing my profession wherein  I do not have access to laptop and so then I would not watch any episode and SBS interviews etc.
Recently I have done another super crazy thing for Sakshi...can't share that here on the forum ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

--SHWETA--

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Mein Bhagi nahi !!! Shocked ..kulfi khane gayi thi ..mein wapas aaa gayiii LOL ..haan trick bhi share karenge Embarrassed

shamma92

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

For me That difficult time is NOW. I am completely obsessed and I hate myself for that.   I actually hate myself for getting into this and then feeling helpless.  Disapprove
So much so I feel like changing my profession wherein  I do not have access to laptop and so then I would not watch any episode and SBS interviews etc.
Recently I have done another super crazy thing for Sakshi...can't share that here on the forum Shocked
[/QUOTE]

YOu want to change your profession???? I want to give up my job...want to sit the whole day and keep watching episodes of RaYa scenes or be on this forum chatting with you guys..better still if we get a job with Balaji telefilms and be on the sets..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_-SakshisFan-Sakshi_Deewani

Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

OMG after readin your posts i am feelin so happy that i am not alone..what kinda stuff i do if i start to share it.. its gonna take long time..lol seriously this obssesion is killin me..magar kare tu kiya kare she is that sweet na.. Day Dreaming

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Mein Bhagi nahi !!! Shocked ..kulfi khane gayi thi ..mein wapas aaa gayiii LOL ..haan trick bhi share karenge Embarrassed

awww...aaja meri jaan wapis aa jaaa...  Hug
Kulfi...yummm   yummm...woh bhi akele akele...
mammaaa... am missing kulfi n paani puri now...  
DesiSmileys.com

Edited by sakshisfan - 04 October 2011 at 1:35pm

Sakshi_Deewani

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Recently I have done another super crazy thing for Sakshi...can't share that here on the forum Shocked
Areey no worries yaar...hota hai sabko ..( read - Sab sakshi fans ko) ..You will manage and please do not  think of changing your professions ,I mean as of now .  I know your secret desires ! May be sooner or later you give it a try ! OMG whats that thing ? Come on FB ..eager to know !Tongue

Sakshi_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index