Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 129)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
^Oh my gosh, I so agree with that. The promo showed them happily married but I don't see that in serial going on. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
The promo that was aired before BALH started was that
Priya complaining that she could not sleep well because Ram did not snore. She says she is so habitual of his snoring. and then shows him his recorded snoring video.
But this precap is just the opposite...Priya complaining that she could not sleep bcoz of snoring. So its definately out of sync with the promos aired earlier.
Going with this trend...I am doubtful that the balcony scene will ever be shown.

All those (balcony, snoring and sabjimandi) were just the publicity promos I guess.  :( 

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisfan

Priya complaining that she could not sleep well because Ram did not snore. She says she is so habitual of his snoring. and then shows him his recorded snoring video.
But this precap is just the opposite...Priya complaining that she could not sleep bcoz of snoring. So its definately out of sync with the promos aired earlier.
Going with this trend...I am doubtful that the balcony scene will ever be shown.

All those (balcony, snoring and sabjimandi) were just the publicity promos I guess.  :( 

awww... didi don't b sadHug they'll definitely reach there but it'll take tym... da story is about falling in love after marriage na... ab agar phatse pyar ho jaye... then da show will end.. n i don't think any of us want that... so let it happen graduallyTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfanshamma92anizorsaisamanvi

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by sakshisfan

awww... didi don't b sadHug they'll definitely reach there but it'll take tym... da story is about falling in love after marriage na... ab agar phatse pyar ho jaye... then da show will end.. n i don't think any of us want that... so let it happen graduallyTongue
well said anamika

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
30 mins to go.Dancing after such a long n frustrating weekend...sigh*

balhfan

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Yayy! Although I have to wait for 3 and a half hours before I watch Ouch
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Today is an episode worth watching just for Sakshi...what expressions...out of this world..when she watches Ram sleeping...her reaction when he falls on her on the bed...post that also after he leaves the room...Very romantic...am dying...waiting for the episode to load to watch it again and again...Dancing

saisamanvi

Lucky_2012 Senior Member
Lucky_2012
Lucky_2012

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamma92

Yayy! Although I have to wait for 3 and a half hours before I watch Ouch

you can check out on youtube.. shamma Tongue today's episode is really worth watching...b4 time... Big smile

Edited by lgr1210 - 03 October 2011 at 12:12pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index