Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 115)

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I'm here Neena!!!!!!!!!! Big smile Hug

Loved the pictures of Sakshi and Ram...they're sooo cute!!!  The changing room scene was hilarious!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL but sooo cute at the same time!! Although...what was up with the sari Priya's wearing to the reception...don't like it! Dead Obviously Sakshi still looks gorgeous but still...couldn't the CT have given her a better one!!! Can't wait for the reception!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I agree, I thought it was quite a bold scene for Sakshi too!

shamma92

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Did you guys notice that Sakshi's hairstyle has changed in the SBS segment..bun has gone and now its loose on one side...she says red is the color of the season and Ekta wanted red...the neck is bare without any jewellery..obviously for the haar..if Ni'haar'ika's plans fail...skashi also says she loves the red roses and the tv girl says it may become a fashion trend..hmmm doubtful...anyway our darling looks gorgeous...

saisamanvi

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hey guies... wassup?? so so sorry i hv not been around... Uni pressure is really building upOuch any way guies so happy to c all ur posts... keep rocking da thread n i promise u a brand new thread as soon as u finish this... n about 2days epi... our princess looked just stunning!! as always... i didnt lyk da saari in da last day's precap but 2day she was... haiyeeeLove You
love u all... tc... 

shamma92

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Changing scene was too cute..quite a bold scene for sakshi..considering they are showing it again and again in the promos...but we like it...
I also want to know where are all the regular sakshi deewaneys? Anamika seems to be totally missing...shamma where r u? Sakshifan???????? Come on guys...

@bold: hey Neenz! i guess u got ur answer buddyOuch will try 2 b more regular...
by the way another vm is coming on ur way guiesTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Neenzoo

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
But sakshi's saree was too plain and simple..but loved the way Ram looked at her so lovingly...haai...one thing though...she definitely need a good hair stylist..it was awful
-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Yup...the hairstyle was horrible...oh gosh...why can't they just give her open hair with light curls tucked in from one side maybe ..n give her young and fresh look...
thank God they god rid of those tacky bright red bangles atleast.
Disappointed on the whole :(Unhappy

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I agree...i was also disappointed with today's episode...it was a filler and they just kept showing that one scene three times...okay we got it...ram looked totally lost since his scenes must have been shot separately with vikram...cant expect a good episode all the time..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SakshisFan-saisamanvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index