Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 110

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shwetak_23

Areey no worries yaar...hota hai sabko ..( read - Sab sakshi fans ko) ..You will manage and please do not  think of changing your professions ,I mean as of now .  I know your secret desires ! May be sooner or later you give it a try ! OMG whats that thing ? Come on FB ..eager to know !πŸ˜›

omg omg Divya diii...mujhe bhi jhana hai!!! πŸ˜› And di...totally agree with what you said to Anu...mere saath bhi hota hai...I start thinking about Sakshi/BALH/Priya/the convos with all you guys and then go around smiling all the time! I tell you...my chacha this weekend kept chiraofying me cause I kept smiling. πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
jst watched it again with my mom, loved the Thanks scene between Ram and Priya. They truly understand each other. At least Priya understands him now. 

Kab ho ga yeh pyaar πŸ˜
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shwetak_23

@ Anu -- Kya keh rahi hai? I know it happens...sometimes you just smile and laugh thinking about Sakshi ..and people around ask kya hua? Why you smiling and you lokk at them and continue smiling as if you are lost ...it happens with me also..My mom used to ask me but now she has addicted ...she loves and adore Sakshi..aur mere se jyada ..kamaal hi ho gaya !

areh di... mere saath toh bilkul ulta hain... my mom hates her😑 i donno y she watches da show with me n keeps on taunting me... i was watching monday's epi n da 1st sight of Sakshi made me smile to a gr8 deal... n  my mom turned to me n asking "wht do u find so much appealing in her n she literally said "laadka hota to samajh mein aata but y her??" i was lyk "tumhe kya karna hian?? u go to sleep na... y u keep on taunting me? i love her a lot dats it dont wanna gv any justification"πŸ˜ƒ
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

jst watched it again with my mom, loved the Thanks scene between Ram and Priya. They truly understand each other. At least Priya understands him now. 

Kab ho ga yeh pyaar πŸ˜

yeah da tie scene was really good😍 Zubi plz make da sig na yarπŸ˜›
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
^siggy of tie scene anu? or from yesterday?
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kab ho ga yeh pyaar πŸ˜

Last night's show was nice..sore throat for Sakshi...so she was pretty mellow...she even looked dull...the green salwar was ordinary compared to the magenta and beige of Monday...somehow I cant watch this serial with anybody...love to watch it alone😍...dont want to share Sakshi with anybody...even my thoughts are only with you folks...πŸ˜ƒstrange but true...
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Awww so sweet, but I watch it alone 1st, then with the family, and then alone once more if the episode is good then i watch it one more time the next day πŸ˜†
Neenzoo thumbnail

Awww so sweet, but I watch it alone 1st, then with the family, and then alone once more if the episode is good then i watch it one more time the next day πŸ˜†

Honestly Zoobi..its such a relief to know that there are other crazy women who are ardent Sakshi fans...the question here is not of being 'straight'...I know guys who are crazy about Shahrukh Khan...I hve people who asked me why are you crazy about Sakshi Tanwar who looks so ordinary...you have Kareena as wellπŸ˜†...whatever it is...it is one of pure joy to watch such a talented person on screen...Ram knows it too and has to make sure he gives his best..
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Actually I am a fan of not only sakshi, but I am a fan of this jodi too. Not so much of solo fan of Ram yet. He annoys me at times when he yells at Priya.

But ya I know I have been a huge fan of kareena since 2007. Several favorites come and go but she is always been my # 1. and my whole family and friends know about it. 
Neenzoo thumbnail

Actually I am a fan of not only sakshi, but I am a fan of this jodi too. Not so much of solo fan of Ram yet. He annoys me at times when he yells at Priya.

But ya I know I have been a huge fan of kareena since 2007. Several favorites come and go but she is always been my # 1. and my whole family and friends know about it. 

Am not a fan of Kareena...but loved her in Jab We met and 3 idiots...and of course Omkara...I am a huge fan of Madhuri Dixit ( my all time fav) and Rani Mukerjee...Watched the last season of Jhalak just for Madhuri..my family know this and say they are worth having as idols...but this season when I discovered Sakshi, they are wondering why...:))) more than my addiction to the serial there is more amusment around my sudden craze for India forums..πŸ˜›
.I have relations who are in the media and they are going around telling people how powerful forums like these are and how I am constantly posting comments..😑