Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 107)

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Dammit I watched Tuesday episode close to 15 times. I love love love the ring part. Day Dreaming

Ok I have seen today's episode twice too but gonna watch the "good bye scene" again now LOL

Its becoming a habbit to watch previous day's episode before i watch current day's. I am in love with this show. Day Dreaming of course Ram-Priya parts only. 

I watch every episode of RaYa many many times...last night's episode was sad and nice..Ram looks so cute and we could see his sadness in leaving his wife...my guess is on what will follow...
There is going to be a lot of lovely telephone conversations between the two...Ram will get into the habit of chatting with this wife and discussing what is happening. He has realized she is supportive of his work..
BTW, I always thought Bansi kaka will be an old coot of a servant and was quite shocked to see this young looking retainer..LOL
The promo was good...Priya is not at all afraid of calling the shots and telling the servants to get her ghas phoos...Way to go Priya...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92MusiqueloverSakshi_DeewaniZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
^hahah i agree. 
i have a feeling they both will miss each other and thats when the real romance will start. 

you realize the importance of dear ones, when they go away from you. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

^hahah i agree. 
i have a feeling they both will miss each other and thats when the real romance will start. 

you realize the importance of dear ones, when they go away from you. 

Also I think Priya will be in for a surprise...if you noticed the other half of the wardrobe was not yet opened...when Priya opens it she will be in for a surprise as it will full of her things and new clothers...Day DreamingDay Dreaming   otherwise why should Niharika tell her that she has got the room ready...lets wait and watch...
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Also I think Priya will be in for a surprise...if you noticed the other half of the wardrobe was not yet opened...when Priya opens it she will be in for a surprise as it will full of her things and new clothers...Day DreamingDay Dreaming   otherwise why should Niharika tell her that she has got the room ready...lets wait and watch...

oh ya i didn't think about it. i m looking forward to more and more of this show. Tongue
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Heyyy guys!!! Right please don't shoot me! Its only cause of that fear that I'm not posting this on the forum! LOL
So here goes, this is a petition which RKR have created because as is written, we hate the actor who's playing Sid...so please sign if you also agree and direct anyone else you know to come sign it as well! Thanks guys Smile Hug

This is a sincere request from the huge fan following of BALH, the same viewers who have helped catapult Sony to the number 2 position request you to please change the actor who plays Sid. The actor is not holding the attention of your BALH and none of us fans enjoy watching him. When he comes on most of us flip channels just to avoid watching him. Since his track has not started we would request that you change the actor and bring Siddharth Vasudeva. He has a history with Ram and their chemistry is terrific, the way they play off each other is superb, in fact if you are planning a Sid and Ayesha track we would gladly watch if Siddharth Vasudeva played the role. If the current actors continues then I am sorry it would be a track that is not very appreciated. I hope you make the fans of BALH as happy as we have made you by taking BALH into the top 5.

All those who want to see the actor Sid change please sign the petition

Edited by shamma92 - 08 September 2011 at 7:14am
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
who is Siddharth Vasudeva btw??Confused
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

I wanted to ask the same question...Confused
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Originally posted by Anamika163

I wanted to ask the same question...Confused

He's the guy that played Ranveer in KS...this guy 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index