Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 102)

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irkl3kDPcIE&feature=player_embedded

awww doesnt she look absolutely adorable
Love You specially while yawning n dat final angry look to Ram is to die forFaint

Love love love the promo!!! Sakshi is looking adorrrable!!!

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Stars and their inspirations

On Teachers' Day today, when all the students around the nation are celebrating their teachers and letting them know how much of a difference they made in their lives – with a heart-felt thank you note, a card or a rose, our televisions stars aren't lagging behind. Here's a look at what your favorite stars have to say about their teachers and what they learnt from them.

Sakshi Tanwar aka Priya of Bade Achche Lagte Hain

I have lots of memories of my teachers both in school and colleges. I respect them a lot as I feel teachers are the ones who lay the foundation of our lives. Whatever, I have learned in life, it's because of them. Personally, my dad and mom have been the best teachers who moulded my personality. Here's wishing everyone happy teacher's day and respect your teachers.

Indya.com

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanviSakshi_Deewani

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Btw guys...I'm a goldie nowww! Big smile Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_DeewaniZoobiDoobi

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Woohaa ...Sakshi looks out of the world in her red saadiEmbarrassedDay Dreaming..I am in love with this womanEmbarrassed And that snoring scene..the way she enacted ram..ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Loved today's episode!! 

The snoring scene was hilarious!! Kept laughing loads and my mum was just looking at me weirdly  Crazy Priya's attempts to stop Ram snoring  Laugh and her imitation of him snoring, hilariously cute!! LOL LOL Loved their banter during breakfast  :blush: and Priya pulling Ram's ears  LOL LOL LOL LOL Tooo funny!! Priya's apprehensions and praying before pulling his ears, Ram's anger to Priya having tears in her eyes along with the scared look...loved it all! The look Priya has at the end was cute as well! Someone's taking a liking to him!!  :dance: :dance: Can't wait for the griha pravesh scene tomorrow!! Love the cute looks Priya and Ram were giving each other and Priya blushing after she's kicked the kalaash and Ram looks at her   :blush: :blush:

And last but not least...Priya (or should I say more Sakshi) was looking adorabllleee in the sariii!!!!  In Love In Love In Love Now just waiting for such a scene (read wet hair, fresh in the morning) to play a part in their romance!  In Love In Love

Can't wait for the episodes and lots of cutsie RaYa moments this week!!!  :dance: :dance: :dance:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alu5123NeenzoosaisamanviZoobiDoobi

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
loved today episode. saakshi rocked today episode

ZoobiDoobi

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Indeed  Sakshi rocked.The way, open mouthed yawn and watching Ram gobble up goodies for breakfast, the nervous inaction at the hiccups and finally a determined all active woman. All clearly indicated  great acting by her.

Sakshi_Deewani

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamma92

Btw guys...I'm a goldie nowww! Big smile Dancing

Goldie is 1000 posts is it? Congrats Shyamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index