Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 10)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
please add me Smile her fan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa---SHWETA--

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Anamika - Hope u don't mind I am using ur avie from Thursday's episode. Scene touched me and I was hoping someone will make a siggy or an avie.
swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
nice work i love da pics
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Anamika - Hope u don't mind I am using ur avie from Thursday's episode. Scene touched me and I was hoping someone will make a siggy or an avie.

hey Zoobi.. wht's up?? i hope u remember me.. though i wasnt dat regularEmbarrassed
ofcourse u can use da AVI yaar, btw i didnt make this avi... any way u can find more sigs n aviz related 2 da thursdays epi in da BALH creation gallery... defo adding ur nameBig smile c u aroundHug

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtbaby

nice work i love da pics

thnx yaarBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swtbaby

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

What an episode .. wow .. that is the first ever fight ! And just loved the first half of the episode. WHooo...though RP were fighting but amazing chemistry ! Really loved it !!! Want to write more ..but  will return after a while

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_DeewaniRaee_Salvatore

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamma92

Absolutely right di! Sakshi is such a flawless, natural actor...all her expressions seem soo natural and real as if she is really feeling them. Agree with you, when Shipra and Priya were talking about the guy, Priya's expressions were just Day Dreaming it looked so very real, definitely not OTT, subtle but powerful enough to make us feel exactly what she was feeling! I had tears in my eyes during that point...I just felt like reaching out and hugging her! 

And that telephone conversation was too funny, Sakshi's facial expression's were too cute!! She looked like an excited little girl at the end of the phone call who had just found a treasure/achieved something!! The knife in her hand ust made it all the more funnier and cute! Lool that dialogue was very funny!

Well siad Shamma ..Priya is adorable...even shr screams ,shouts...in the end we just love her act...and toite's episode was just awesome

shamma92Sakshi_DeewaniRaee_Salvatore

-Shonaa- Groupbie
-Shonaa-
-Shonaa-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Its awesome to see priya giving her a piece of mind to ram. She is so unlike those abla naari types of protagonists. Sorry but wheneva i watch bade acche lagte hain i cant help but compare priya to other female protagonists. Whoeva has written the character sketch of priya has done a marvellous job. I dont know whether its priya who is making me love sakshi or is it sakshi who is making me love priya. Anyway whateva it is..i am just happy with whateva BALH is offering us right now. I would call it a complete package. And i hope it stays like this.

--SHWETA--saniya9919Raee_Salvatore

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index