~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 115

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sakshisfan

haan...aisa kya...i did not watch it at all...do you have the link...

What are saying? it is available on YT ..just type KGGK 9th Oct 2008 ...and watch right now !!!
Originally posted by Anamika163

Happy Dusshera DiπŸ€— n to all da lovely ladies... yeah di i too remember... i cired a lot dat day too😭 n i could feel dat Sakshi was filled with emotions upto da throat... dat wa visible in her expressive eyes

Thank you Anu πŸ˜³...what to say ..still remember all the day ! It was so hard to accept the fact ki next kab dekhenge usse...but now she is back !!!! I am so glad πŸ˜³
omg omg omg... u guies must watch this... awww my princess... so so so adorable... awwlleee awww... look at her @0:16

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJhCNkcGIJw&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
haan...aisa kya...i did not watch it at all...do you have the link...

What are saying? it is available on YT ..just type KGGK 9th Oct 2008 ...and watch right now !!!

Happy Dusserah dear friends!! Thanks for the link Anu..want to watch all the best episodes of our sweetheart...saw her entrance as Jhanki in the black saree...outstanding..
Originally posted by sakshisfan

Belcome Belcome to the gang...Hope you enjoy here and contribute to the craziness for "Sakshi"

Welcome Simi...our residence is a group of sweet Sakshi die-hard fans..
Originally posted by Anamika163

omg omg omg... u guies must watch this... awww my princess... so so so adorable... awwlleee awww... look at her @0:16

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJhCNkcGIJw&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

oh Rabba main tu mar gayi Sakshi ke expression pe..god aap ne Sakshi ko inta cute kyun banaya..and the that aage kab badoge.. 🀣
Happy Dusshera to all my dear friends of SDR.
Originally posted by shwetak_23

HAPPY DUSSHERA to all of you  !!!😊

This day reminds me of something...yeah Kahaani ended on this auspicious day and I was depressed ..and when Sakshi ne kaha ye aakhari alvida .. I was crying buckets but till the date I have not watched the complete episode just the last segment. I thought of sharing with you wonderfully crazy ladies ..Kisi ko aisa kuch share karna hai? 

Happy Dusshera di πŸ€— ! And of course to all you lovely ladies out there. πŸ€—

May this Dushera light up for U, the hopes of happy times & dreams full of smiles. May all the tensions in Ur life burn along with the effigy of Ravan. 
May U be successful & happy ever! Happy Dushera!

can't believe its been 3 years since Kahaani ended!! Time flies na...the last episode is so...don't have the words...you could see Sakshi tearing up and struggling to speak when she says ye aakhari alvida...I also had tears in my eyes when I watched it...and whenever I re - watch, still tear up hearing all that emotion from Sakshi 

Edited by shamma92 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shamma92

Happy Dusshera di πŸ€— ! And of course to all you lovely ladies out there. πŸ€—

May this Dushera light up for U, the hopes of happy times & dreams full of smiles. May all the tensions in Ur life burn along with the effigy of Ravan. 
May U be successful & happy ever! Happy Dushera!

can't believe its been 3 years since Kahaani ended!! Time flies na...the last episode is so...don't have the words...you could see Sakshi tearing up and struggling to speak when she says ye aakhari alvida...I also had tears in my eyes when I watched it...and whenever I re - watch, still tear up hearing all that emotion from Sakshi 

Here is the link --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1bhky_2gpQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLB82D1F128E6FEFC6

No words Shamma πŸ€—
Shubh Vijayadhashmi to all ..

Hi Paulomi..welcome yaar !
Feel free to share your views ..!