Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can i join the residence ??  ❤️
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simi rocks

Welcome to Sakshi Deewaney's Residence! Most welcome to join...the more the merrier!! 😊 

I'm Shamma...once Anu (Anamika163) logs on, she'll add you to the list!

Hope you enjoy here!
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Belcome Belcome to the gang...Hope you enjoy here and contribute to the craziness for "Sakshi"

Edited by sakshisfan - 12 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

Wohoo...Anu I knew  the sig is on its way...omg you brought them closer😆..awesome sigs !!! Keep it up!

Divz we discussed Kulfi last night and haila SBB showed kulfi scene ..I know its weird but i was thinking abt their honeymoon.. kamaal hai !

@Shamz -- Thank you for all the appreciation darling! Logone demand ki hI I should make some more sig ! We are on page 142 n I am so scared coz Anu will beat me up if I do not start working on the thing  I suppose to ...Hey bhagwan !!!

yeah di i was going to pm u n Shamz u too... i need u guies on work n fast... plz... only 4 pages to go!!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

hey welcome yaar🤗
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

@Anu - yaar you are a great siggy maker, love the new siggy u made.

me good siggy maker?!😲 u must be kiding... sabhi tareef kartein hain lekin koi use nehi karta😆
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HAPPY DUSSHERA to all of you  !!!😊

This day reminds me of something...yeah Kahaani ended on this auspicious day and I was depressed ..and when Sakshi ne kaha ye aakhari alvida .. I was crying buckets but till the date I have not watched the complete episode just the last segment. I thought of sharing with you wonderfully crazy ladies ..Kisi ko aisa kuch share karna hai? 

-SakshisFan- thumbnail

This day reminds me of something...yeah Kahaani ended on this auspicious day and I was depressed ..and when Sakshi ne kaha ye aakhari alvida .. I was crying buckets but till the date I have not watched the complete episode just the last segment. I thought of sharing with you wonderfully crazy ladies ..Kisi ko aisa kuch share karna hai? 

HAPPY DUSSHERA to you too sweety and to all of Sakshi's die hard fans.
May God bless all.

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Happy Dusshera Di🤗 n to all da lovely ladies... yeah di i too remember... i cired a lot dat day too😭 n i could feel dat Sakshi was filled with emotions upto da throat... dat wa visible in her expressive eyes
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

Happy Dusshera Di🤗 n to all da lovely ladies... yeah di i too remember... i cired a lot dat day too😭 n i could feel dat Sakshi was filled with emotions upto da throat... dat wa visible in her expressive eyes

haan...aisa kya...i did not watch it at all...do you have the link...