Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

Wohoo...Anu I knew  the sig is on its way...omg you brought them closer๐Ÿ˜†..awesome sigs !!! Keep it up!

Divz we discussed Kulfi last night and haila SBB showed kulfi scene ..I know its weird but i was thinking abt their honeymoon.. kamaal hai !

@Shamz -- Thank you for all the appreciation darling! Logone demand ki hI I should make some more sig ! We are on page 142 n I am so scared coz Anu will beat me up if I do not start working on the thing  I suppose to ...Hey bhagwan !!!

Shweta, just watched Kulfi wala SBS segment...boy...she is looking Gorgeous in pink Sari.
And the way Ram pulls her towards himself when tickets are gifted...Gosh...this is going to be one amazing couple.
and when u went to have kulfi yesterday...I was imagining that you might meet Sakshi eating kulfi as its her fav...(atleast Priya's fav)   lolsss ๐Ÿ˜‰
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

Hello, let me share my thoughts for Sakshi...Before BALH I had never watched her serials.I started  watching BALH because of RAM.

I remember that I was so glued to  'Kasamh Se' forum..24x7.As all of us know every Ekta serial goes to drains after sum time.Same thing happened with 'KS'...Obsession over...
But when I started Balh...I started liking Sakshi so much...She is fantabulous ...queen of expressions...I love her more than Ram.(My brother says'Ramla khaun taktey ubhya-ubhya' means Ram ko kha jati hain acting main).
She has sum magnetic aura.I have seen SBS videos, I feel she is very much like Priya's character in real life.Smart, intelligent, level headed & with strong confidence.I love her...I wish she will get her desired life partener very soon ( like Madhuri Dixshit ..sum smart, intellegent, handsome, good-hearted guy.)...Nowadays I prey to God to give her a suitable life partner...

I could not agree less yaar...she is so adorable yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ...word fall short when you start describing her๐Ÿ˜ณ.

P.S -- Aani Ram tila jaam ghabarato...ani Ramlach kaay akkhya tv industry la khaun taklay๐Ÿ˜‰
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

Shweta, just watched Kulfi wala SBS segment...boy...she is looking Gorgeous in pink Sari.
And the way Ram pulls her towards himself when tickets are gifted...Gosh...this is going to be one amazing couple.
and when u went to have kulfi yesterday...I was imagining that you might meet Sakshi eating kulfi as its her fav...(atleast Priya's fav)   lolsss ๐Ÿ˜‰

Haan yaar Pink Sari and Our queen๐Ÿ˜ณ...looking forward to the episode eagerly !๐Ÿ˜› . As for Kulfi..what to say ? But I am having such a wonderful time here...wow thank you all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Wow I am gonna remember this..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Neenzoo thumbnail
In the SBS segment today when the voice over says that Ram is eating kulfi because the home minister has asked him to..and then the shot goes to Sakshi..she says Ram will now listen to me because...and then she laughs...haila...๐Ÿ˜worth dying for๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...kept watching that 5 second clip ten times...didnt like the hairstyle she had in Vikram's house with the kids though..๐Ÿ˜ก
Neenzoo thumbnail
She has sum magnetic aura.I have seen SBS videos, I feel she is very much like Priya's character in real life.Smart, intelligent, level headed & with strong confidence.I love her...I wish she will get her desired life partener very soon ( like Madhuri Dixshit ..sum smart, intellegent, handsome, good-hearted guy.)...Nowadays I prey to God to give her a suitable life partner...

I could not agree less yaar...she is so adorable yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ...word fall short when you start describing her๐Ÿ˜ณ.

P.S -- Aani Ram tila jaam ghabarato...ani Ramlach kaay akkhya tv industry la khaun taklay๐Ÿ˜‰

I was thinking the same thing..hope she finds someone like Madhuri Dixit's husband...Madhuri and Sakshi are very similar and thats why I love them both๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธโค๏ธ

โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

In the SBS segment today when the voice over says that Ram is eating kulfi because the home minister has asked him to..and then the shot goes to Sakshi..she says Ram will now listen to me because...and then she laughs...haila...๐Ÿ˜worth dying for๐Ÿ˜...kept watching that 5 second clip ten times...didnt like the hairstyle she had in Vikram's house with the kids though..๐Ÿ˜ก

Exjjjactly Neena...You hit the right chord.
I am also sooo amazed that that particular clip when she says Ram will listen to me because and then laughs...OMG...she really really seems to be in Love actually with Ram.
She is gorgeous yaar...I told you na when she smiles and tries to talk at the same time...she looks best. And this I have observed from watching SBS videos over the time.
I am so confused how come she didn't find the love of her life in all those years :(
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

I feel as if I am reading my own thoughts...
I have mentioned several times in this forum that for me  there are only 2 actresses in the industry.
Madhuri and Sakshi...No one comes closer to them , noone comes inbetween in terms of talent, brains n beauty.
PERIOD.
Madhuri got married at around 34 but our princess is already 39 
Me too praying for her...its high time... :( :( 

Edited by sakshisfan - 12 years ago
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hopfully Sakshi finds her dream man soon..wanna see her happyly married..any man can die for sucha beautifull smile and attractive look..but its kinda strange na taht she still didnt found her life partner.. :(

btw was she ever in relationship girls..??
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh i forgot to share that i loved her slowly talkin in yesterdays epi..i watched that scene so amny times just because of her sweetness..i know she has sore throat tahts wy her voice was like that but it was very cute..
Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celina_

hopfully Sakshi finds her dream man soon..wanna see her happyly married..any man can die for sucha beautifull smile and attractive look..but its kinda strange na taht she still didnt found her life partner.. :(

btw was she ever in relationship girls..??

NO Celina...there is not a shred of gossip around her...people were speculating but nothing on the net as well..