Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

For me That difficult time is NOW. I am completely obsessed and I hate myself for that.   I actually hate myself for getting into this and then feeling helpless.  πŸ˜’
So much so I feel like changing my profession wherein  I do not have access to laptop and so then I would not watch any episode and SBS interviews etc.
Recently I have done another super crazy thing for Sakshi...can't share that here on the forum πŸ˜²

Areey no worries yaar...hota hai sabko ..( read - Sab sakshi fans ko) ..You will manage and please do not  think of changing your professions ,I mean as of now .  I know your secret desires ! May be sooner or later you give it a try ! OMG whats that thing ? Come on FB ..eager to know !πŸ˜›
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

For me That difficult time is NOW. I am completely obsessed and I hate myself for that.   I actually hate myself for getting into this and then feeling helpless.  πŸ˜’
So much so I feel like changing my profession wherein  I do not have access to laptop and so then I would not watch any episode and SBS interviews etc.
Recently I have done another super crazy thing for Sakshi...can't share that here on the forum πŸ˜²

Areey no worries yaar...hota hai sabko ..( read - Sab sakshi fans ko) ..You will manage and please do not  think of changing your professions ,I mean as of now .  I know your secret desires ! May be sooner or later you give it a try ! OMG whats that thing ? Come on FB ..eager to know !πŸ˜›
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

YOu want to change your profession???? I want to give up my job...want to sit the whole day and keep watching episodes of RaYa scenes or be on this forum chatting with you guys..better still if we get a job with Balaji telefilms and be on the sets..πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Same problem again !!! Yeah i used to that during Kahaani ... BTW I would like to hire you ...I mean it !!
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celina_

OMG after readin your posts i am feelin so happy that i am not alone..what kinda stuff i do if i start to share it.. its gonna take long time..lol seriously this obssesion is killin me..magar kare tu kiya kare she is that sweet na.. 😍

Celina ...you can start with the most exciting and memorable thing about her πŸ˜ƒ..or you can start with anything..any random thing ,we are okay with it ..And she is a cutie-pie😳

So start ...
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

awww...aaja meri jaan wapis aa jaaa...  πŸ€—
Kulfi...yummm   yummm...woh bhi akele akele...
mammaaa... am missing kulfi n paani puri now...  

Hahaahaaa...No yaar akele kahan ..friends bhi the saath ..I know how you feel when I mention kulfi and pani-puri !!! Isiliye jaan bujh ke meine kahaanπŸ˜†...bohot maja aayaπŸ˜†
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

yeah di when she was doing aaa... oouchh n faking dat injury i thought awww... mera naughty bachcha😍

Haan Anu ..and it was so natural yaar ...even I thought so ...cutie baccha 😳..BTW there is some problem with youe sig box..adha sig dikha raha hai 
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

jab fb pe aayegi ...tabhi to bataoongi ...i think only u can understand that as u know me best as far as Sakshi is concerned...am so proud of doing it  πŸ˜³
Edited by sakshisfan - 12 years ago
-SakshisFan- thumbnail

Haan Anu ..and it was so natural yaar ...even I thought so ...cutie baccha 😳..BTW there is some problem with youe sig box..adha sig dikha raha hai 

haan it was indeed so natural.😳
Because our Golu molu Ram was so lost in her pretty wife's eyes...he didn't realize to lift himself up So poor Priya was blushing n had to make an excuse to get out of that lovey dovey situation. πŸ˜
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

jab fb pe aayegi ...tabhi to bataoongi ...i think only u can understand that as u know me best as far as Sakshi is concerned...am so proud of doing it and completing it πŸ˜³

Abhi aaa rahi hoon ... I know that understanding part πŸ˜‰...chal tu bhi aja jadi se !
-SakshisFan- thumbnail

Hahaahaaa...No yaar akele kahan ..friends bhi the saath ..I know how you feel when I mention kulfi and pani-puri !!! Isiliye jaan bujh ke meine kahaanπŸ˜†...bohot maja aayaπŸ˜†

Hooo...nalayak...grrr... #$#$%#$%@#$@#$  all mumbaiya gaalis  πŸ˜ˆ