Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ufff...Sakshi ...πŸ€—
she is making our life difficult by every passing episode...
why on earth she has to have so adorable, cute and killing expressions on every shot...

she is not a human yaar...she is definitily an angel...
how else can you justify someone with piercing expressive eyes in closeup shots and flawless acting and she does it all like a breezeee   πŸ˜

Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

ufff...Sakshi ...πŸ€—
why on earth she has to have so adorable, cute and killing expressions on every shot...

how else can you justify someone with piercing expressive eyes in closeup shots and flawless acting and she does it all like a breezeee   πŸ˜

i agreee.. she is so damn cute..thou i havent watched tonites epi but readin so many good stuff about Sakshi i am already dead..love her so much..
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lgr1210

you can check out on youtube.. shamma πŸ˜› today's episode is really worth watching...b4 time... πŸ˜ƒ

Already watched online! Will have to wait till 9pm before I can watch on Monday's now...oh and probs Tuesdays as well. 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, I loved today's episode probably one of the meatiest episode of this serial, full of romance, suspense and love.

😍 Aaj Main upper, Priya hai neechay 🀣

Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

ufff...Sakshi ...πŸ€—

This is one episode which had all of us romantics, swooning...it was shot so sweetly...didnt seem cheap...both Ram and Priya making it sooo cool...it was a triple bonus...today's episode will have the reunion with Neha whom Ram loves so much..more than a sister...😍
Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

It was so romantic...Main bhi maar gayi...☺️ For that moment they were completely lost into each other...Abhise yeh haal hain..Toh hum logoka aage jakey kya hoga Anu...πŸ˜› 

Me tooo...love that shot so much...I have made it my profile pic.πŸ˜ƒ
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
koi mujhe avie bana de uss scene ki pls πŸ˜
Neenzoo thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

koi mujhe avie bana de uss scene ki pls πŸ˜

I second Zoobi's request...Anu, you are the queen of VMs...choose a fab song please..any suggestions? this is a very imp scene for all of us...πŸ˜ƒ
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

😍 Aaj Main upper, Priya hai neechay 🀣

hahahahaha🀣🀣🀣
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

πŸ˜ƒ

I second Zoobi's request...Anu, you are the queen of VMs...choose a fab song please..any suggestions? this is a very imp scene for all of us...πŸ˜ƒ

i can make VM... hmmm for that scene da perfect song would be "Bahoon ki Darmiyan... do pyar mil rahein hain"😍 n for that we need more intimate RaYa scenes... but i don't knw how to make avizπŸ˜• sorry about dat Zubi but let setindia upload da HD video then i'll request some1 to make it😳 da usual video clips has da montage of Kuch To Log Kahengey over Priya's face during dat scene🀒 so hv patience ladiesπŸ˜†