Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The promo that was aired before BALH started was that
Priya complaining that she could not sleep well because Ram did not snore. She says she is so habitual of his snoring. and then shows him his recorded snoring video.
But this precap is just the opposite...Priya complaining that she could not sleep bcoz of snoring. So its definately out of sync with the promos aired earlier.
Going with this trend...I am doubtful that the balcony scene will ever be shown.

All those (balcony, snoring and sabjimandi) were just the publicity promos I guess.  :( 
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sakshisfan

The promo that was aired before BALH started was that

Priya complaining that she could not sleep well because Ram did not snore. She says she is so habitual of his snoring. and then shows him his recorded snoring video.
But this precap is just the opposite...Priya complaining that she could not sleep bcoz of snoring. So its definately out of sync with the promos aired earlier.
Going with this trend...I am doubtful that the balcony scene will ever be shown.

All those (balcony, snoring and sabjimandi) were just the publicity promos I guess.  :( 

awww... didi don't b sad🤗 they'll definitely reach there but it'll take tym... da story is about falling in love after marriage na... ab agar phatse pyar ho jaye... then da show will end.. n i don't think any of us want that... so let it happen gradually😛
saisamanvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

awww... didi don't b sad🤗 they'll definitely reach there but it'll take tym... da story is about falling in love after marriage na... ab agar phatse pyar ho jaye... then da show will end.. n i don't think any of us want that... so let it happen gradually😛

well said anamika
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
30 mins to go. after such a long n frustrating weekend...sigh*
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

30 mins to go. after such a long n frustrating weekend...sigh*

Yayy! Although I have to wait for 3 and a half hours before I watch 
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today is an episode worth watching just for Sakshi...what expressions...out of this world..when she watches Ram sleeping...her reaction when he falls on her on the bed...post that also after he leaves the room...Very romantic...am dying...waiting for the episode to load to watch it again and again...
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamma92

Yayy! Although I have to wait for 3 and a half hours before I watch 

you can check out on youtube.. shamma 😛 today's episode is really worth watching...b4 time... 😃
Edited by lgr1210 - 12 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
omg omg omg!!! wht an epi guies!!👏 n da falling over the bed scene... haiiyyeee... main toh maar gayi
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

omg omg omg!!! wht an epi guies!!👏 n da falling over the bed scene... haiiyyeee... main toh maar gayi

It was so romantic...Main bhi maar gayi...☺️ For that moment they were completely lost into each other...Abhise yeh haal hain..Toh hum logoka aage jakey kya hoga Anu...😛 
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

It was so romantic...Main bhi maar gayi...☺️ For that moment they were completely lost into each other...Abhise yeh haal hain..Toh hum logoka aage jakey kya hoga Anu...😛 

donno yaar... aaj toh main saari raat dream karne wali hoon😍 n da way Sakshi yelled when twisted her hands... dat was too natural... n my princess looked shhooo adorable faking dat her hands were hurt... just lyk a chotisi bachhi😳 i hv already watched da video about
50 tymz