~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
its ok Neenz... look at da bright side... she's been awarded the best actress among all... what a come back no actress after doing a lead for 8 long years in one of the most popular shows of Indian television got a 2nd chance to play da lead in another daily soap n dat to won da most important award in only a short span of 4 months... kudos to Sakshi
its only n only possible 4 our princess... so rejoice yaar
Originally posted by Anamika163

its ok Neenz... look at da bright side... she's been awarded the best actress among all... what a come back no actress after doing a lead for 8 long years in one of the most popular shows of Indian television got a 2nd chance to play da lead in another daily soap n dat to won da most important award in only a short span of 4 months... kudos to Sakshi
its only n only possible 4 our princess... so rejoice yaar

But it is a shared award...she deserved a stand alone..
Originally posted by Neenzoo

But it is a shared award...she deserved a stand alone..

areh doesnt matter... we knw she's da best.. Surekhaji is buzurg dats y she got it out of respectπŸ˜‰
but it is a shared award...she deserved a stand alone..
[/QUOTE]
areh doesnt matter... we knw she's da best.. Surekhaji is buzurg dats y she got it out of respectπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nice fight scene of RaYa in today's episode...loved it...both of them were awesome but Sakshi was too good..one more name for Golu from Priya 'Polar Bear...' OMG, I m still laughing...
ya saniya agree with u...the last part of today's episode was really nice and fun...i can't stop my laugh
Awww...I want to see Sakshi holding her award. 
Please...who took her award...SBS please give us a video when the award is presented to her by whosoever took it on her behalf.
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Sakshi...Why you didn't attend the function :(

Congrats to Sakshi on her Award. 

Such a boring episode. Why r Ram-Priya always fighting. πŸ€”
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Congrats to Sakshi on her Award. 

Such a boring episode. Why r Ram-Priya always fighting. πŸ€”

boring?!😲 i thot dat was da only cute part of the entire slow episode😳
Originally posted by Anamika163

boring?!😲 i thot dat was da only cute part of the entire slow episode😳

Actually Ram was pleading for help...he also says "what do I do"...though he said he didnt want Priya to interfere actually he wanted her advice...and she is  a total bold brat..love the slanging.. each one wants to have the last word..πŸ˜ƒ too good...come zoobi dont tell me you didnt like that...