Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did you guys notice that Sakshi's hairstyle has changed in the SBS segment..bun has gone and now its loose on one side...she says red is the color of the season and Ekta wanted red...the neck is bare without any jewellery..obviously for the haar..if Ni'haar'ika's plans fail...skashi also says she loves the red roses and the tv girl says it may become a fashion trend..hmmm doubtful...anyway our darling looks gorgeous...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guies... wassup?? so so sorry i hv not been around... Uni pressure is really building up any way guies so happy to c all ur posts... keep rocking da thread n i promise u a brand new thread as soon as u finish this... n about 2days epi... our princess looked just stunning!! as always... i didnt lyk da saari in da last day's precap but 2day she was... haiyeee
love u all... tc... 
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Changing scene was too cute..quite a bold scene for sakshi..considering they are showing it again and again in the promos...but we like it...
I also want to know where are all the regular sakshi deewaneys? Anamika seems to be totally missing...shamma where r u? Sakshifan???????? Come on guys...

@bold: hey Neenz! i guess u got ur answer buddy will try 2 b more regular...
by the way another vm is coming on ur way guies๐Ÿ˜›

Neenzoo thumbnail
But sakshi's saree was too plain and simple..but loved the way Ram looked at her so lovingly...haai...one thing though...she definitely need a good hair stylist..it was awful
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Yup...the hairstyle was horrible...oh gosh...why can't they just give her open hair with light curls tucked in from one side maybe ..n give her young and fresh look...
thank God they god rid of those tacky bright red bangles atleast.
Disappointed on the whole :(๐Ÿ˜”

Neenzoo thumbnail
I agree...i was also disappointed with today's episode...it was a filler and they just kept showing that one scene three times...okay we got it...ram looked totally lost since his scenes must have been shot separately with vikram...cant expect a good episode all the time..
saisamanvi thumbnail
ya neenzo i agree with u at some extent...cant expect a good episode all the time...but today episode me priya acted very natural and real in that scene when she was talking her parents...that scene was tooo real in real life of every girl life shadi ke badh
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Yeh...just a filler. Ram's scenes were def shot seperately...But will be interesting to know how the Necklace vanishes into the thin air :)) Going by the trend...Niharikas plan must go down in drain so that next 2 days will give us some good memories to last the weekend :D :D 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena, A God Sent Angel!

September 21st

An angel was born, Kareena Kapoor

She is known for her incredible acting skills, mesmerizing looks, amazing fashion sense and a lot more. She is also said to be a gem of a person and all that makes her the heartthrob of the nation.

Kareena FC team has organized a Birthday Thread.

Would like all of you to come wish her. Enjoy the party and have fun with us.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1795342

PM By: Zeenat. 

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY4zHfQrpZQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

did any1 c this or not??? my heart just skipped a bit