~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sakshisfan

Beautiful AVie... I can't wait to get out of the office and watch the episode again.
after reading the updates n excitement  on IF ...I sneaked into the office washroom to watch it on my iphone...and its becoming a routine now :( :)  😲  

🤣

Hahaha love it di!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guys check this topic I jst started!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago

This is for all who wants to participate!

Hello

Kareena Kapoor's Birthday is coming up next week.

||** September 21st **||

As part of the celebration, would like to request you to please make a few siggies/avies/VMs.

Please PM your entries to Mariam by Monday, September 19th.

We will be posting all creations on Birthday Thread 1st page.

Where are you guys these days? i am the one posting everything. 

New Promo!

Originally posted by ujwala444

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5-0ChTeRqE

🤣

🤣

A siggy!

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
Sorry zoobi...am not able to respond from my ipad...just love the pics...especially the one where sakshi is looking at ram..they look cool in casuals..just love it
Love today's episode oh the changing scene was 🤣
Changing scene was too cute..quite a bold scene for sakshi..considering they are showing it again and again in the promos...but we like it...
I also want to know where are all the regular sakshi deewaneys? Anamika seems to be totally missing...shamma where r u? Sakshifan???????? Come on guys...

Originally posted by Neenzoo

Changing scene was too cute..quite a bold scene for sakshi..considering they are showing it again and again in the promos...but we like it...
I also want to know where are all the regular sakshi deewaneys? Anamika seems to be totally missing...shamma where r u? Sakshifan???????? Come on guys...

I am very much here Neena...thanks for remembering.  🤗
still awwweee'ing over Ram-Sakshi's casual pic since last 3 days...   😳
They look real life couple...so Young, comfortable and made for each other types.
Love Sakshi in casuals...she really looks like a college girl here...Fresh and Chic. :) 😉

Liked todays epi...I like Sakshi more in open hair...the slight curls (hairdo in pink night gown scene) looked more like her...u know simple and gorgeous...though the bun looked awesome on her during Kartiks wedding and so did Blue-Green Sari color...I think this particular Red color is too bright...not like regular red.   😕But anyways I am sure tomorrow I'll be yet again drooling to see RaYa expressions and awkward moments during their first dance or any tendor moments (hopefully)...and will forget all abt color n hairdo. 😳
Till then...keep it rolling...  😍

Yet another..23.5 hr wait for 10 minutes of RaYa...so crual   😒

Edited by sakshisfan - 12 years ago
I'm here Neena!!!!!!!!!! 😃 🤗

Loved the pictures of Sakshi and Ram...they're sooo cute!!!  The changing room scene was hilarious!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but sooo cute at the same time!! Although...what was up with the sari Priya's wearing to the reception...don't like it! 🤢 Obviously Sakshi still looks gorgeous but still...couldn't the CT have given her a better one!!! Can't wait for the reception!!!!
I agree, I thought it was quite a bold scene for Sakshi too!