Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Winnie

I'm good yaar thanks! Aur as for the bhashan...chota ya lamba, bhashan toh bhashan hi hota hai! 😛 😛 Hope to see you back here in full form soon! Take care yaar 🤗
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Omg, I loved today's episode. Haye that Ring rasm was sho cute. I requested someone to make the avies. Feel free to use!

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamma92

Yup yup yup...great idea Anu! 😉

nahi guys I am a very bad writer 😆
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Thanks Anamika..too good..

Guys I was re-reading Zuby Dutta's update on last night's episode and one sentence makes me crack up..

...Priya all showered and pretty in a pastel pink net saree is standing beside the breakfast table & watching our Golu gulping down his food. " The Gadha barely glances at his gorgeous wife except to hand her the apple" 😆😆😆

Zuby you are too too funny'.thats exactly what I thought..

hahaha so true 😆
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Haye I m in love with today's episode, I didn't get that excited for even the wedding episodes 😆
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
People...what did you think of Sakshi's hairstyle today? Bun with a rose tucked in the side..why are they making her look matronly???? which hairstyle suits her best??? 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
I didn't even notice the rose 😳
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I didn't even notice the rose 😳

Come on Zoobi...the pallu falls off her head and when she turns to the side you can see the flower and the big hairdo...or am I dreaming??
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: winner13

@Anamika.

Hi Anamika.😃 How are you yaar??? You must be wanting to kill me no...😉 gayab ho jaana, no replies to your PM's...😳 not replying to you here too...😳 sorry, sorry, million apologies yaar...🤗 have been just too busy to even log in... just read your reply to my last bhashan... had to actually search for my last post... this thread is rocking so much, it has moved pages back... 😃 and that's awesome to see... 👏 agree with all you've said, esp with ref to our lil chat on Parvati-Kamal... you don't get a second Bhabhi-Devar like that again, as simple as that...😳 and Apeksha...😆  since we last spoke, she has been deported from India...🤣 As for the charge...😆 I  think Ekta is still trying to dream up some Ekta style charge ...🤣 hilarious that was...🤣 and for some strange reason, that character which hasn't done anything yet, still has my interest...😉 and Fiery Eyes...🤗 got any new words to praise her?😍 My vocab is limited and finished...😳 you keep rocking buddy...👍🏼 Take care, bye.🤗

hey buddy so sorry hvnt read ur latest post yet... Sakshi's next AT is coming very soon so m very busy working on ittrying to make it as beautiful as possible... after all its our Residence u see will post my review ASAP... n yeah gayab maat ho jaana ok?? n m w8ing 4 ur suggestions for the new thread... take care
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Come on Zoobi...the pallu falls off her head and when she turns to the side you can see the flower and the big hairdo...or am I dreaming??

no no Neenz u knw actually wht happened... yesterday RaYa looked so in love with each other dat a bad hair style didn't actually matter... specially during da
ring rasam