Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

oh yeahh zubi!! JDJ it was... actually i was roaming around until IPKKND happened. though i watched BALH, i was never active in this forum

so hw u been?!?!

oh i c. I am good. Spend a lot of time in FCs these days and bollywood section. Other than that, only watching BALH nothing else. XF bored me so i quit. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@neenzoo
hiya sweets 🤗
hey u watched jhalak too?!?! i of course tolerated that show for salman cuz i found it really biased and it had too many drama queens; male & female both 🤣

@zoobz
ahhh so that's why our paths never crossed! anyways it's good to see u back doll and we can yap here!!
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=NaDzGirl]@neenzoo
hiya sweets 🤗
hey u watched jhalak too?!?! i of course tolerated that show for salman cuz i found it really biased and it had too many drama queens; male & female both 🤣

Nadz...Jhalak was the dance program with Madhuri Dixit as the judge..the Dance with the Stars program...there was no Salman...this one was awesome...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Nadz...Jhalak was the dance program with Madhuri Dixit as the judge..the Dance with the Stars program...there was no Salman...this one was awesome...

sweets i know what jhalak is... i was referring to salman the dancer/choreographer and not da actor 😉 besides im not a big dabang khan fan im only a salman DID fan!!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey all beautiful ppl... hope u all are doing well... so we r about to hit century at Sakshi Deewaney Residence🥳
n  it wont b late till we hit da page limit... so m posting this a bit early...

(1) need suggestions from every1 to make da AT unique... as more n more members r joining in so we must make da thread look as beautiful as possible
suggestions include:
*name of the thread
*quotes n text for the sigs
*number of sigs

etc etc!!

(2) all the wonderful sig makers... really really need u on this... most of the responsibilities r on u guies... animated siggies r most welcomed. Quotes n text 4 the sigs r very important. lyk da last tym we had a separate sig 4 Sakshi Deewaney, separate 4 Rules n regulation, Sakshi Tanwar Biography, Video Gallery n all.. so this tym i wanna do da same... in fact even more.

so guies should we begin?? plz pm me your suggestions... they r very important... coz this is our home n we wanna decorate it in the best possible way.
eagerly w8ing 4 ur replies
love Anamika🤗
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Finally monday is here 
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Interesting precap .. 😃

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
COMING HERE AFTER LONG DAYS. TODAY SAAKSHI WAS REALLY AWESOME. SHE IS PERFECT WITH EXPRESSIONS. HATS OFF SAAKSHI. PRECAP WAS CUTEEdited by verode - 12 years ago
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hope tomorrow they dedicated the whole episode to RP...
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked todays episode. 
Sakshis expressions are flawless...Camera ko bhi sharam aa jati hogi aise perfect and beautiful expressions capture karne main ...:) 👍🏼

Tomorrow I guess its gonna be cute...Night in 5 star hotel..ahem ahem.. 😳...kuch to special hoga... ❤️ am sure Neha and Vik will play some good role tomorrow while accompanying the newly wed couple to the hotel ;) 😳