Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys πŸ˜ƒ how r u all ? Sorry for not being reguler πŸ˜•.

Sakshi as always Rocksss in BALH πŸ‘ Love Priya so much πŸ‘ She looks simply beautiful and elegant in weeding scenesπŸ‘ Love it πŸ‘ . Finally marriage done πŸ€ͺ πŸ₯³ Cant wait to watch RAYA scenes πŸ˜³

Sakshi is the Best

.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YUP Divya they both just like Ram ans Sita 😍 two eyes ate not enough for seeing them yar just made my day with amazing episode and Ram ans Sakshi ka na daat deni pade gi such mai kya acting ki hai yar superb i just loved the mangalsutra one she just looks at it and then sees ram like i am ur from now OMG it was amazing
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

omg...sneaked out of my office and just watched it...it was simply superbbb...

loved it...Mangalsutra and Sindoor scene was ...i don't have the right words..I am sooo happpy...It seemed all sooo real...
Sakshi ...U are too good yaar...teary eyes and faint smile...I just loved it...
Ram was also sooo terrific...Made for each other ...True Ram-Sita
Yeh weekend bahut achha jaane wala hai...So now Monday starts with cute moments I hope :)
πŸ₯³ 

Definitely worth sneaking out of office to see this episode...all our grumblings last week is put to rest...now we can see our darling dressed in lovely sarees and looking gorgeous...YAAAY..😍
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I absolutely love Sakshi Tanwar : Sumona Chakravarti

Sumona Chakaravarti shifted from Lucknow to Mumbai with her parents with the dream of becoming an actress. After playing second lead in many shows she finally got the opportunity to explore her acting talent as Natasha in Balaji's Bade Acche Lagte Hain.

In an interview with TellyChakkar, Sumona Chakravarti talks about her character, her co-stars, her family and more. Excerpts from the interview.

How has the professional journey been till date?
I hail from Lucknow but I shifted with my family to Mumbai in 1997. I always wanted become an actor and join the entertainment industry. I started with ads and small modelling assignments. After that I did a small cameo in Balaji's Kasamh Se, followed by a role in the movie Aakhari Decision. I also featured in shows like Howzzat, Kab Kyun Kaise, Detective Dolls, Khotey Sikkey and Devi. Now I am acting along with Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor in Bade Acche Lagte Hain. This is my short journey till date.

How supportive is your family?
My family has always been a very big support in all my endeavours. My dad is working in Sri Lanka since the past three years so I don't get to see him much. But my mother and younger brother have always supported me.

How did Bade Acche Lagte Hain happen?
I was called by the creative people of Balaji and asked to give the look test for the role of Natasha and Ishika. After a couple of days I was confirmed to play Natasha. Personally I wanted to bag Natasha's role and was happy after getting it.

The character of Natasha has negative shades. Aren't you worried of getting typecast?
Natasha is not a negative character. People are currently seeing one aspect of her character. She is not a bad person but only a spoilt rich girl who is pampered a lot by her elder brother. But she will start adjusting in the future. Natasha's character is an intriguing one.

What is it like working with Balaji?
Balaji is like family to me. I have earlier done cameos with them but Natasha is my first important role. I enjoy working with the production house and the entire cast and crew is also very supportive.

What is your equation with Ram Kapoor?
It's wonderful. I respect him a lot and call him bhai. He calls me choti. I met him for the first time on the sets Kasamh Se and we bonded immediately. When we started shooting for Bade Acche… he was surprised to see me and asked, "Choti… tu yahan kaise?" He didn't know that I was playing the role of his sister.

What about Sakshi Tanwar?
I absolutely love her. She is so mesmerizing. When it comes to acting she is too good. I can sit and look at her for hours while she is working. I did a cameo with her in Devi but we didn't get to talk much then. However, while working with her in Bade Acche… I learned that she is a very down to earth person. It is a treat to work with her.

Any interesting moment from the sets of Bade Acche Lagte Hain…
After my first shot I was sitting in front of the monitor watching Sakshi enacting an emotional sequence. She was supposed to sit and cry. When the shot was over everybody on the sets was stunned and quiet. I was amazed at her performance. I just stood up, ran towards Sakshi and hugged her. This is one memory that I will always remember.

Working in the TV industry is tough and strenuous. How do you take time out for personal life?
I have been in the profession for quite sometime now and I have learned how to handle stress and pressure. As far as my family is concerned, they understand me and my work really well. Yes, my friends do get upset with me at times as I don't get much time to hang out with them. But somehow I have learned to balance personal and professional life.

Are you seeing someone?
Ahem ahem… Not really. (Laughs)

Any other projects in the kitty?
Right now I am focusing on my role in Bade Acche Lagte Hain. Let's see what else comes my way in the future.

-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: paritha

YUP Divya they both just like Ram ans Sita 😍 two eyes ate not enough for seeing them yar just made my day with amazing episode and Ram ans Sakshi ka na daat deni pade gi such mai kya acting ki hai yar superb i just loved the mangalsutra one she just looks at it and then sees ram like i am ur from now OMG it was amazing

Thats so true Pari...
yeh to aisa hai jaise "pet bhar gaya par dil nahi bhara"
very well said "2 eyes are really not enough" to watch Sakshi and Ram.

I just wish I leave all my job, life and just go to Mumbai and keep looking at the sets while Sakshi shoots.
And more so after reading Sunoma's interview where she said everyone is stunned to watch Sakshis performance on the sets.

I just loved Sakshi's moist eyes ...trying hard to control tears and feeling sooo thankful to Ram.
And the way she touches her mangalsutra ...feeling the worth and importance of Mangalsutra and the ritual that binds her with Ram forever.
I have a feeliing that Sakshi does all the scenes on her own...noone tells her to touch this that ..mangalsutra and all...she is so talented and lives the character and adds so much life to every scene.
Ah...I can't stop writing abt her...ok thats it for now...let me day dream  πŸ˜
.pari. thumbnail
Muazz
love that pink part yar this nutz seem to be nice one in real life hope to see different angle of that character
Neenzoo thumbnail

I just wish I leave all my job, life and just go to Mumbai and keep looking at the sets while Sakshi shoots.

Oh God.I was thinking of the same thing...all of us die hard fans should get together..meet in mumbai and go and see the shooting...:))))))))))πŸ˜ƒ
.pari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

Thats so true Pari...
yeh to aisa hai jaise "pet bhar gaya par dil nahi bhara"
very well said "2 eyes are really not enough" to watch Sakshi and Ram.

And more so after reading Sunoma's interview where she said everyone is stunned to watch Sakshis performance on the sets.

I just loved Sakshi's moist eyes ...trying hard to control tears and feeling sooo thankful to Ram.
And the way she touches her mangalsutra ...feeling the worth and importance of Mangalsutra and the ritual that binds her with Ram forever.
I have a feeliing that Sakshi does all the scenes on her own...noone tells her to touch this that ..mangalsutra and all...she is so talented and lives the character and adds so much life to every scene.
Ah...I can't stop writing abt her...ok thats it for now...let me day dream  πŸ˜

πŸ˜† even i feel to see her in live while she is acting want to get stunned by her acting like Nutzz really her eyes are enough full of emotion even i love her eyes
can anyone resist staring at her specially in dulhan's dress and yah i guess so she dt need much of director's advice she herself feels the seen and did it in her own way thats why every seen of her is just like an art done not like act done she is too good
Neenzoo thumbnail
THis is what Nutz had to say..

What about Sakshi Tanwar?
I absolutely love her. She is so mesmerizing. When it comes to acting she is too good. I can sit and look at her for hours while she is working. I did a cameo with her in Devibut we didn't get to talk much then. However, while working with her in Bade Acche… I learned that she is a very down to earth person. It is a treat to work with her.

Any interesting moment from the sets of Bade Acche Lagte Hain…
After my first shot I was sitting in front of the monitor watching Sakshi enacting an emotional sequence. She was supposed to sit and cry. When the shot was over everybody on the sets was stunned and quiet. I was amazed at her performance. I just stood up, ran towards Sakshi and hugged her. This is one memory that I will always remember.

-SakshisFan- thumbnail
[QUOTemotion even i love her e
can anyone resist staring at her specially in dulhan's dress and yah i guess so she dt need much of director's advice she herself feels the seen and did it in her own way thats why every seen of her is just like an art done not like act done she is too good
[/QUOTE]

Its an unrealistic dream for me. But its still my biggest dream to see Sakshi in real.
I am sure she is such a warm and down to earth person.
Itna Pagalpan..i can't tell you..am ...I have gone crazy ever since BALH started... πŸ˜²
I am a girl and still can't help staring at just her ...I don't care what else is going around in the scene...I just keep looking at her eyes...she is THE GODDESS for me.