Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

Sooo true...even i feel that the show is nothing without Sakshi. She is the one driving it and raising the TRPs :)

-SakshisFan- thumbnail

Sooo true...even i feel that the show is nothing without Sakshi. She is the one driving it and raising the TRPs :)
[/QUOTE]

But you have predicted a filler for tonite...and if it comes true Sakshisfan...😡😡
[/QUOTE]

I soo hope I prove myself wrong here in this prediction 😉
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hai gals😛. pheres khatam. coming up sindhoor and mangal suthra. atlast shaadi finish hogi aaj😛. saakshi looking gorgeous and beautiful😛 Edited by verode - 12 years ago
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats sakshi deewaney's Shaadi poori ho jayi. uff so lovely episode😛. ab hamara priya sharma priya kapoor ban gayi😛
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

Loved the way Priya  blessed Ram...God bless you..wow that was so cute

Anu - even I used to get up at 3.30 to watch Kahaani ka repeat telecast..but it is fun ,hai na?

hihihihi😆 its fun😃
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

\

Why are you waiting for repeat telecast...within one hour they post it on Youtube...am sure you must be watching it at the same time as India telecast right? 

coz i hate da buffering🤢 session... i love to watch it one go... donno y but tv pe dekhne ka maaza hi kuch aur hain😳
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
i loved todays epi... aww they r married... yeay!!! but didnt lyk da sindoor scene... Ram picked up sindoor with his ryt hand n later showed him putting it with his left hand... i mean its one of the most important scenes... not too bad but expected a lot better... m a lil disappointed😒 more over Kartik n Nats scene was totally unnecessary🤢 i wanted to see only RaYa tonite other than that it was good😛
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yup Anu i observed that but serial mai na may be for camera purpose they might have done that and epi is was just magical thats the perfect word

Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

i loved todays epi... aww they r married... yeay!!! but didnt lyk da sindoor scene... Ram picked up sindoor with his ryt hand n later showed him putting it with his left hand... i mean its one of the most important scenes... not too bad but expected a lot better... m a lil disappointed😒 more over Kartik n Nats scene was totally unnecessary🤢 i wanted to see only RaYa tonite other than that it was good😛

No problem...it was tooo romantic...normally in these wedding scenes they will do these things..otherwise it will become a real wedding yaar...😃  BUT JUST LOVED IT...now I can go to bed in peace...will watch it once more online...
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
omg...sneaked out of my office and just watched it...it was simply superbbb...
loved it...Mangalsutra and Sindoor scene was ...i don't have the right words..I am sooo happpy...It seemed all sooo real...
Sakshi ...U are too good yaar...teary eyes and faint smile...I just loved it...
Ram was also sooo terrific...Made for each other ...True Ram-Sita
Yeh weekend bahut achha jaane wala hai...So now Monday starts with cute moments I hope :)
🥳