Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shwetak_23

how could you?
Nothing Much just Jayamala thing got over. Pheras tomorrow ..stupid Natz and Katz ke honeymoon scenes they showed in between. And Ram ko paseena aa raha hai bohot..priya gave him a tissue and he refused to take it. Sudhir is just running after the owner of the hall ..coz Ram is feeling rally hot..and Apeksha has almost managed to find shadi ka place.

Sakshi looked gorgeous and stunning...and 😳😳😳

That is all...

load shadingthnx for telling me😃
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The last frame sakshi looked so sweet and innocent. she has no idea what happening in her life. Sakshi is so beautiful in this age too. How sge maintains that.

Waiting for pheres
Edited by verode - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry guys have been really busy. Haye I am loving the episodes. Today's was the best and yesterday was so cute too. 

"Sambhal ke chalna" 😍
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Sorry guys have been really busy. Haye I am loving the episodes. Today's was the best and yesterday was so cute too. 

"Sambhal ke chalna" 😍

ha ha samal ke chalna hai
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Load shadingthnx for telling me😃
[/QUOTE]

Anu I hope you got to watch last night's episode...both Ram and Priya looked cute and lost..poor things...am just waiting for all this hungama to be over and the sweet moments start rolling...sakshi can emote all those beautiful expressions so well...hurry up guys we are impatient...
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Sakshi is the true winner in every sense...
Throw any script to her and she executes it with such a breeze and fineness...loved her expressions today 
But yes the AC not working out was not good...Ram asked for just one thing and that too didn't turn up good :( 
Bichara Ram... 😲

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshisfan

Throw any script to her and she executes it with such a breeze and fineness...loved her expressions today 
But yes the AC not working out was not good...Ram asked for just one thing and that too didn't turn up good :( 
Bichara Ram... 😲

ha ha ah u throw any script to her she moulds a beautiful shape of that charcter😛. AC not working. Bechara RAM abhi pasina aa gaya. Priya, Ram  kaise ek dusre ko adjust karke  jeeyegi😃
Edited by verode - 12 years ago
Neenzoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshisfan

Bichara Ram... 😲

In fact Sakshi is so good that Ram has to keep pace with her...the camera captures those expressions so well...JUST LOVE HER...❤️
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Love the way Sakshi closed her eyes in the last frame. She is really tired😆
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Anu I hope you got to watch last night's episode...both Ram and Priya looked cute and lost..poor things...am just waiting for all this hungama to be over and the sweet moments start rolling...sakshi can emote all those beautiful expressions so well...hurry up guys we are impatient...

hey Neenz.. thnx yaara... yeah i did see it... couldn't let it go after wht I'd seen in the promos😳 they show repeat telecast at 3.30 in the morning... i got up n saw it then😃