~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
yeah i hv da same question!! wht about the pre-cap part??😡
btw in all these frustration i 4got to post this sig i made...
posted in creation gallery already
free to use

The BALH cast are having problems with the shooting...one due to Ram's schedule clash as he is also shooting for films and also due to the rains, they couldn't shoot hence I think they had to make today's episode a filler so they can get the shooting done provided the weather allows! Waise I quite liked today's episode despite it being a filler as they covered quite a few important points such as the Ashwin matter, Ayesha putting Priya's happiness before herself (and rightly so!), the whole matter with Sid which I see as another storyline starter and the whole car breaking down scene just added a bit of humour and cuteness! 
Nice siggies guys!

but i was very disappointed. # 1 reason being I waited for 3 days for this episode and then it was jst a filler. I was looking forward to at least seeing them in the wedding hall. I know they are not gonna be done in 1 episode but at least get started. and if they are dragging this much to reach the hall, what about the drama Apeksha gonna create. Phir toh ho gaye shaadi aor suhag raat in 2 weeks. 🤔
ahaha.. do you guys think raya will be married by friday :P 🤣
Gals when they are going to get married. 😛From last week they are making us excitied for RAYA wedding but yesterday horribly they dragged😃
Ah...finally after 2 flop episodes i loved today's episode
RiYa is so cute...😍
except for the RaYa scene I am pissed
Gals have u all seen the promo. RAYA looking so adorable in varmaala Promo. Sakshi my Angel she is looking so beautiful😛
Originally posted by verode

Gals have u all seen the promo. RAYA looking so adorable in varmaala Promo. Sakshi my Angel she is looking so beautiful😛

yes yes yes!!! i hv seen n my God Sakshi is
Originally posted by Anamika163

yes yes yes!!! i hv seen n my God Sakshi is

wonderful smilies from you😛