Yeh...me too agree...love it.."Who needs words when eyes says it all"
beautiful creations 👍🏼

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sakshisfan

Yeh...me too agree...love it.."Who needs words when eyes says it all"
beautiful creations 👍🏼

thnx dear🤗
Shweta di...my laptop failed on me cause I collected all the KGGK episodes from YT and downloaded them as well...bought myself a 1 TB hard drive...now there's no worries!!! 😆 😆 😳
Anu...the siggies are beautiful! and love the text...hamari jaanu ke liye bilkul perfect!! 😃

@Divya...don't worry we're all in the same boat! There's not enough words to describe how beautiful Sakshi was looking in the shaadi ka joda!! 😳 😍
Sakshi rocked in dulhan's attire. Looked beautiful & performed all emotions very well.
Truly Saakshi rocksss
No body even comes close to her

she is one of my fav actress...

liked it  alot...

Hi guys.😃 How are you all? Ages and ages again…😳  Missed you all…😳  and wow, the thread is rocking and how…👏👏👏 A BIG Welcome to all the new members…🤗  and a new name for the thread too… it's a good one…😳

And well… where do I start? Don't know if I'll be able to say anything more or better than all the rocking posts here…👏 but here's my lil take…😳

Last Thurs… My Fiery Eyes…🤗  Love you, love you loads…🤗  what an absolutely beautiful and touching episode…😳 the first bit of the epi was ok, some moments… but the latter half…👏 before anything… a BIG 🤗 and huge round of applause to the children…👏👏👏 just so beautifully done, Hats Off to them all…👏 and Saakshi…🤗  not saying "Priya" here, saying "Saakshi"…😳 because I really couldn't see Priya anywhere… every single scene, every single expression, every single emotion…I truly felt it was all a tiny lil glimpse of Saakshi herself…😳 the scene which touched me the most… I have to be honest and say something here… since the day BALH started, I haven't watched the repeat of any episode… (Whenever I miss my Fiery Eyes over weekends, I watch old Kahaani clips (almost always of Janki) on Youtube…😳 some of those I've found recently are gonna kill me…☺️ love my Parvati/Janki… yes, honestly love Priya too…I think I've finally found a couple of scenes I may re-watch now in BALH…easy to guess which... 😉 ) yeah, but so far, haven't watched any repeats… I sat and re-watched that scene with the kids again... 😳 only coz Saakshi's genuine emotions in that scene were just so beautiful and touching to watch… esp one bit, where she is actually mouthing the words the kids are singing… singing along with them… and almost literally sobbing…😳 aw, she's a sweetheart…🤗  that lil bit at the end where she is talking about the kids... the dialogues were simply beautiful…👏👏👏 coz the words were not for or about Priya or what she's done for the kids… it was all about the children themselves… how their courage and willpower inspires her as a person… and how rewarding and fulfilling it is to be with them and learn from them…👏 I have to say this here… that scene should have ended with Saakshi and the kids only…😳 it was so beautiful as it was… 😳 (the concluding bits spoilt the scene for me… my personal opinion here… ) but overall brilliant presentation…to you Creatives... 👍🏼 loved the way Saakshi put one arm around the child nearest to her and took his hand into her own and then said all those words…😳 she wasn't just mouthing lines and dialogues… she meant what she said… aw, Fiery Eyes… you're not just a beautiful woman… 😳 (and aw,  just how truly beautiful did Saakshi look in the mehndi and sangeet... 😍 and the bridal get-up...😍 I'm totally gone...☺️ )… you are more importantly,  a beautiful person…🤗 Love you loads…🤗  Keep Rocking always, touchwood…😳

And Mon… Well, before writing anything about the epi itself… Time for Winnie's Honest Confession of the year…😆 one of my latest (proved definitely not the 'greatest'🤣) 'theories' went flying out of the window…😆 a million miles…🤣 I'd written not too long ago, that I had one of my little 'ideas' about Shipra and Priya… that Priya wasn't Shipra's daughter at all… she was an 'adopted' child… HAILA…🤣 Shipra's lil bhashan on Mon about how Priya's birth changed her life leaves me nowhere to hide…😆 I'll just blame this on Ekta…😉 so used to her shows and their many twisted and turning ways…😆 kuch seedhi baat dimaag mein jaati hi nahin…🤣 aw, Priya in the first scene with that book, when she thinks about her family and starts crying quietly…😳 what expressions, Saakshi was just brilliant… 👏 the lil scene that follows in the hall… particularly, the scene with Shipra… the bit where Priya tells Shipra that she has told the milkman not to disturb her mom at 5 am…😳 and strictly instructed him to not call Shipra 'aunty'… aw, too cute…😳 the way she tries to smile while struggling to hold back tears… and then goes off from there on the pretext of searching for Ayesha… aw, the Priya-Shipra scenes rock…😳 the Priya-Ayesha scene… aw, Ayesha was very sweet in that one… and Priya's expressions…😍 (yaar, where do I find new words to describe Saakshi from…😳 I had this same 'problem' in the Kahaani forum over and over again...😉) and then the Priya-Shipra scene again… I've said this often here… I've always wanted to see a one-on-one Priya-Shipra scene… 😍 where Shipra actually tells Priya how much she values and loves her… 😍 wasn't it just so beautiful to see Shipra do just that… she acknowledged the fact that she may not have been the best mother ever… but there couldn't have been a better daughter than Priya…😳 liked Kartik too that day… (must confess, have started liking Kartik more and more in recent epis…😃 maybe because he's stopped his slap happy ways and gone to being a nice guy… esp a good brother to Priya…😃) and the lil Priya-Shipra-Ayesha hug was sooo cute…😳 full credit to all 3 actresses, they rocked the scene…👍🏼  Priya arguing the next morning with the caterer… forget refusing to pay him Rs. 600… she even squeezed a free dessert in there at Rs. 450…😆  and then watched the Rs. 60 lakh show on T.V. with some bemusement… and the lil sarcastic take on her own journey from Rs. 600 to Rs. 60 lakhs… with the lil "I'll handle it somehow" was just rocking...😉

Tue… how do we start describing her??? Super rocking gorgeous, beautiful, stunning…😍 and have to say this here, any and every colour looks simply fabulous on Saakshi…😳 and the mehndi on her hands was looking so beautiful too…😳 Shipra calling for a Mercedes…😆 my poor Priya will have to take a few more useless 'students' into her class to pay the rent of that car…🤣 Shipra with the media was…🤣 what is it about a camera that gets people to start hamming…😆 and Shipra isn't 'modest' about her own 'talents' to start with…🤣 the 'pricey Page 3 wannabe act' was…🤣 and the way the media dumped her when they saw the true stunner Priya arriving…😉 Priya was as nervous as Shipra was hyper…😆 handled them really well though… an ideal policy, when in doubt, beat a quick retreat…😆 the scene where she enters the venue and has rose water flung on her face… her expressions are just so marvelous… 😍 esp the lil grin while doing the namaste was adorable…😳

Wed… Well, so Priya finally got a lil glimpse of Niharika's true colours… 😉 (oh, put your colours out on display faster, Niharika…😆 waiting for your big, bad act😉) the Priya-Rishabh scene… well, I assume the BALH Creatives want Rishabh to be the 'next' Kamal… my humble opinion… there Cannot be a second Kamal…😳 (this has nothing to do with the actor playing the role of Rishabh… and not even going to try and make any comparisons… it would be unfair to compare him to Ali who was a simply fabulous and seasoned actor…👏👏👏 Miss you Ali, really miss you my lil teddy Kamal… 🤗) its just about characters and Kamal was special and Saakshi-Ali together on screen were just too cute and super rocking, they created the Parvati-Kamal magic…😳  so my two bits... let's not even attempt a second Parvati-Kamal coz its not gonna happen…😳 yeah, prima facie, Rishabh is going to be the good devar… so be it… I'm still waiting for some of the bad ones to get into the act currently…😉 have loads to say on Nuts here… (boy, she's back in her element…😉 and I seem to be the only one who enjoyed it thoroughly…😆 bit later though… ) as for Priya handling the Nuts-Kartik situation... I thought Priya handled it very maturely and very practically…👏 what else was someone in her position supposed to do… an ugly argument about to get totally out of hand, all of  15 minutes after the 'romantic pheras'… Priya handled it so dignifiedly…👍🏼 I actually loved the dialogues… esp the bit where she talks about the rasams and says, that when neither bride nor groom are happy or interested, why force them into anything… whether she was right or wrong in forcing Kartik to go off with Nuts is besides the point… she did whatever she thought was in her kid bro Kartik's interest and happiness in the long run with Nuts… and I loved her for it…😳 as for Nuts, the onus to tame Nuts was on her family and particularly her 'bhaiyya', who failed miserably… Priya rocked it for me, I thought it was a very sensible thing to have done, under her circumstances…👏

Thu… Saakshi on Thurs is impossible to describe…☺️ (not that, it'll stop me from trying…😆)

Absolutely beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, mindblowing, elegant…😍 and, and, and…😳 aw, her smile…😍 and the same thing that I've been saying since the first day, I joined IF… her eyes are just so beautiful, touchwood…☺️ any wonder that "Fiery Eyes" is the only way I've ever described her…☺️ amongst some other words of praise, of course…😉 if I keep this going, this post is never gonna end…😳

Back to the epi… another super cute Priya-Shipra scene…😳 aw, I'm gonna miss this mother-daughter interaction after this wedding… the lil "its all because of the kajal", hiding tears was so touching…😳 and the latter half of the epi when Priya walks around her house… Saakshi's expressions, her eyes, the way she potrayed Priya's feelings…😳 mindblowing…👏👏👏 no other words left yaar…😉

Now for some 🤣 moments… intentional or otherwise…😆

Apeksha Malhotra…😆 I've never seen a more funny character in my life… 🤣 where on earth has she been locked up???😆 The scene in the police station (think it was on last Wed) was…🤣 that 'kind' lady constable offering her that plate of food and telling her to eat… coz she's the 'lucky one' who actually gets served good food…😕 what on earth did that mean???🤣 And if that wasn't enough… the 'kind' constable asks Apeksha, why are you sitting here??? Why don't you go to that cell coz it has a bed where you can sleep???😆 Wah Wah…😆 Kya police hain, offering 5 star service…🤣 almost like, why do you want a single room Mam…🤣 I'm offering you our Presidential Suite…🤣 I enjoyed that scene coz I honestly haven't laughed so much in ages…🤣 and then, Apeksha's spent days in that lil room (Which looks like some kind of office😆) raving and ranting and fuming… and every second of it all, that 'kind' constable hangs out with her… 🤣  can't wait for this woman to get out and actually say what she's been thinking, out aloud… coz its gonna be interesting… she cracks me up totally…😆 on a serious note, I'm really interested in what this character is gonna turn out to be...😉 

Nuts… Thank you Creatives for bringing Nuts back to her 'normal', nutty, arrogant self… 😉 and good riddance to the 'good' Nuts…😆  the mad snob's the way I'm interested in watching her and I think the actress is doing a fine job…👍🏼  the track I'm truly interested in after all this wedding and all… (besides any and every scene with Saakshi, of course😳) is the Nuts-Kartik track… if Wed was any indication, its gonna be damn interesting… 😉 and suitably funny…😆 coz  whenever Nuts is around, things really happen... and I enjoy it...  trying to picture a Nuts-Shipra scene... 😆 as I said, liking Kartik too… this is gonna be some fun… keep acting nutty Nuts, it suits you well…😉

Whew, that's one long take…😆 so much to say about Saakshi…😳 Keep rocking Fiery Eyes…👏👏👏 you're the best, touchwood…😃 Love you loads…🤗 Can't wait for Mon...😃 

@Winnie

phew finished reading😆 wht do i say yaara... hv no words left...
only this for you too goo yaar... how do you do it??well as i hv always said i am a very bad writer but there is nothing i don't agree on wht you wrote awww... words fall short describing Sakshi... i keep on repeating myself😳 however... she's just da best in each n every scene she does... n with so much ease... ah... touch wood😍
i thought da same when they were showing Rishabh as a positive character... its good... at least some 1 is sane in dat family😆 but again agree with you... there's not gonna b another Parvati-Kamal pair... they were just da best... i miss them so much i am loving Priya a lot... n dat dulhan's attire... omg!!!faint yaar... there's no word to express how beautiful she was looking...  aww... love you loads Fiery Eyes

now about the other characters...

Apeksh
ashe makes me laugh my head off i keep on thinking how can some one b so silly da day she was introduced till date just so one expression on her face... though m confused wht really was dat expression of

moving on to Nats... God she gets on my nerves... she really does... i feel bad for da poor Kartik y on earth did he fall in love with her🤢

m really liking Shipra these days... her feelings straight connects to the heart... brilliant portrayal by the talented Renuka Israni👏 👏

about Ram... gosh when r the cvs gonna stop using body doubles 4 him?! oh n dat to in such important epis...

any way dats it from me 2day... c u around buddy... tc
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
I feel so empty Friday - Sunday. Finally tmrw is monday 😍