Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anamika163

i didnt lyk da epi too😭 it was really unfair on Kartik... ok yeah Nats doesnt have any feelings 4 Ram... poor guy! but Kartik... he lves his sis... he should hv been stronger on his desicion n Priya shouldnt hv forced him n i feel Ram should hv insisted Kartik not to go 4 da honey moon... n he should hv made his so called choti😑 understand... if his sister's marriage means so much 4 him then 1ce he should hv also thought about Kartik!!! this was really unfairπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

yah it is completely unfair but what do you expect from Ram to be selfish he want his sister to be happy at any cost so he c't say no for her and when Ram accepted that as his wife Priya should go with his decisions and she too want nutz and Kartik to be happy so she forced Kartik for Nutz and Ram i liked the part that Priya understand Ram 100%
Edited by paritha - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Pari - I need a favor from you. I m gonna PM you.
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
While I would have preferred it if Priya had put her foot down and forced Karthik to be at her wedding, that would have been out of character and also I think she only told them to go as that is what Ram had said, hence she was showing her support for Ram's decision despite the fact that out of the two...Priya is going to be the most hurt about Karthik not being at her wedding considering how close they are...closer than Nutz and Ram are supposed to be. :RAMbo: :RAMbo: :RAMbo: :RAMbo: :RAMbo: :RAMbo: Hate Nutz for what she did today!! How selfish can she be! And her saying that her friends had planned it as a suprise for her...I'm sure they must have known that it was Priya and Ram's wedding in the evening!! Feeling really sorry for Karthik today! Although I'm glad he stood up to her and tried to reason with her, although then Priya and Ram go against him but still...hopefully he will slowly change Nutz with his reasoning and also hopefully the Sharma's will manage to change her ways! What I loved about today's episode was when Priya goes to Karthik and Nutz that Mr Kapoor was right, nothing matters more to THEM than Nutz and Karthik's happiness! And the happiness on Ram's face when he heard her say this, thinking of them as a couple rather than individually  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Although I was expecting Ram to say to Nutz that she can't go on her honeymoon at least for Priya so Karthik could attend her wedding...he knows how close the two are, Karthik had already said he wasn't going to get married without Priya getting married first so taking this into consideration...but he didn't so instead Priya ended up supporting his decision which she will obviously feel hurt about but just won't show! Another part I loved about today's epi was Rishabh for what he said to Priya today...it was so cute!! He knows of all the wrongdoings in the house, he knows Ram is not respected, he truly loves Ram and noticed Priya's hurt and concern for Ram today Clap Clap Clap Clap Also loved how he predicted that Priya and Ram's jodi is going to be the best...it may be a samjhota now but afterwards, it'll be the best one in the world! Clap Clap Clap Priya is going to get such a pyaara devar who will support Raya all the way, I just know it!!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

BTW Paritha...loving the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing! Sakshi is looking mesmerising!!! Especially in this one

😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Shamma you said it all 
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AW...shamma (guess thats ur name) exactly what felt yar yesterday i thought  any be i am the only one who felt that Priya did right thing glad that you felt the same
I know that everyone will be upset seeing today's episode yah it is completely unfair on Ram's part why c't this Nats ans Niharika think any ways i dt want to talk about them let them go to hell what i loved is Priya noticed that Ram is not happy with his mom's decision about kanyadan.She dt go and talk to him but she always cared for him. They both are so far but their hearts are close. Rishab i just love him he is the only one in Ram's family who understood about his brother and love him.He also observed that Priya loves Ram which she dt know till😳. Ram is so innocent that he dt even know the diff between show off and real love bechara.I dt expect this from Nuts how can she do that honeymoon is more important  than Brother's marriage tikets and reservations can be postponed and if not it is just waste of money for them money is not a big deal but brother's marriage can not be done again.Anyways i liked the part that priya understood Ram's feelings and complied Kartik to go to honeymoon. May be times may change but love will never change.I feel pity for kartik that he is going to miss his sister's marriage.Ram is in tears while Priya is speaking thats so cute 😍 i felt they are not sad tears they are happy tears for her sister got lovely family those who understand her like him. 

What i liked is these both Ram and Priya just made for eachother they both are so similar at heart.Care for others then themselves. Anyways hope that Ram's wedding will not upset us again

no problem about those caps I am liking her day by day more and more πŸ˜†

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
People...just saw the new SBS segment with Sakshi and Ram in their wedding dress...sakshi looks awesome..apparently when she stepped out of her vanity van after make up, the entire set gasped saying she looked stunning..waiting for the wedding..😎
Neenzoo thumbnail
Yaaay...I did it ..I did it...like the besotted Sakshi fan that I am...I downloaded all my fav RaYa scenes on to my laptop, arranged them accordingly.,so that they will be available to me at any time..when I am travelling as well...feeling very proud of myself..yaay πŸ‘πŸΌ
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Zubi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

@Paritha Yeah that's my name! Definitely agree about what you said about Ram's tears...they weren't sad tears they were happy tears that Nutz has got such a loving family...its different that she doesn't deserve them!!

@Neenzoo (sorry don't know your name!) Wasn't she looking like an angel!!! 😍 So simple yet so so beautiful!! Can't wait for the wedding now!!  Haha totally relate to you about downloading the vids! I do that to, although I just download full episodes...however its taking up alot of room so it may just have to be RaYa scenes soon! I have them on my ipod so I can watch when I'm out and about!! πŸ˜Š
Neenzoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamma92

@Zubi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

@Paritha Yeah that's my name! Definitely agree about what you said about Ram's tears...they weren't sad tears they were happy tears that Nutz has got such a loving family...its different that she doesn't deserve them!!

@Neenzoo (sorry don't know your name!) Wasn't she looking like an angel!!! 😍 So simple yet so so beautiful!! Can't wait for the wedding now!!  Haha totally relate to you about downloading the vids! I do that to, although I just download full episodes...however its taking up alot of room so it may just have to be RaYa scenes soon! I have them on my ipod so I can watch when I'm out and about!! πŸ˜Š

Shamma
You can call me Neenzoo...I downloaded the RaYa scenes..converted them to mp4 and loaded them on to my ipad...crazy nuts are we not???? But thats what a good actress like Sakshi does to you...you know..this is the first hindi serial I am watching...KGGK was going on for 9 years and I havent watched a single episode...where was I????? But am glad I dont have the Parvati bhabie image in my mind as yet...