Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shamma92

I've done that before but with CSI!! πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

u know i don't watch any serials. This is the only one i watch. I used to watch Kahani ghar ghar ki and Kahin Toh Hoga and then I stopped watching Serials but now i m jst watching this for Priya and Now Ram too πŸ˜›
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

oh i m in usa πŸ˜Š still got 1 1/2 more till iftar πŸ˜³ but i have already seen today's balh. i watch it online as soon it airs in India. I can't wait till 11pm πŸ˜†

Haha me too!! Hence I watch it twice...once online and then when it airs on tv and then I rewatch any cutesi scenes!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
shamma92 thumbnail

i don't think a lot of guys will find her good looking or sexy. Its us who like her. bcz of her acting skills. 
Guys tend to like Natasha or Ayesha more bcz they are sexy. 

Hmmm how do i know guys so well? bcz i hang out with guys a lot πŸ˜†

Hmmm shayad lekin Sakshi uff Priya is sexy in her own way!! β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Haha me too!! Hence I watch it twice...once online and then when it airs on tv and then I rewatch any cutesi scenes!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

sometimes I watch it alone 1st and then with my mom. She is still so behind. i m keep telling her what's going on. I want her to watch it with me. she really likes it too. 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Hmmm shayad lekin Sakshi uff Priya is sexy in her own way!! β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

I am in love with Priya and Ram's character. I am super addicted to this show πŸ€£
shamma92 thumbnail

u know i don't watch any serials. This is the only one i watch. I used to watch Kahani ghar ghar ki and Kahin Toh Hoga and then I stopped watching Serials but now i m jst watching this for Priya and Now Ram too πŸ˜›

I used to watch soo many serials! Not so much nowadays but i used to watch KGGK, KSBKBT, Astitva, Saat Phere, KS, Maayka (Zee TV), Sindoor, Piya Ka Ghar, Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan, BV (when Sakshi was on there lekin still watch occasionally), Do Saheliyaan, YRKKH sometimes, Kohi Apna Sa and so many more!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ and I also know the jist of many of the serials that come on πŸ˜³ Lekin obviously the one that I'm following religiously at the mo is BALH πŸ˜³
shamma92 thumbnail

sometimes I watch it alone 1st and then with my mom. She is still so behind. i m keep telling her what's going on. I want her to watch it with me. she really likes it too. 

Hehe me too...pehli baar in my room chupa chupi aur baad mein downstairs with my mum! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Aww that's nice. I hope this one continues to be good even after their wedding. πŸ˜Š
shamma92 thumbnail

I am in love with Priya and Ram's character. I am super addicted to this show πŸ€£

Tum aur hum sab bhi!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Hehe me too...pehli baar in my room chupa chupi aur baad mein downstairs with my mum! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

hahaha same here. Hey r u from Pak or india?