Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

🀣 Anu u r crazy. i feel yeah. bcz i m the same way about Bebo πŸ˜†

oh n u hv no ideaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ dheerey dheerey pata lagegaπŸ˜†
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anamika163

yeay!!!!! way to go Sakshi DeewaneyπŸ₯³
btw i was thinking of changing da name of the AT 2 "Sakshi Deewaney Residence" wht say guies??

yah this one is better clear cute ans small

yeah i did. actually i missed like 4 weeks and watched all of them on youtube. let me know if u need the site. u know i finished the entire 4 weeks' episodes in 1 day πŸ€£

yah have to search for it to watch if you have i would love to have it yar
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: paritha

Hey anu using my edit thanx yr

its absolutely beautifulπŸ‘
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow,BLAH is getting better,at least last two episodes make some sense and we can say  it is  trying to come back on the original track. WHat can say about the hospital scene...it was so balanced and no melodrama at all. Just a normal talk linking RAYA interaction. Wow really like the dialogues , execution and Saakshi and Ram..so natural , so smooth and yet included every possible emotion. And Sakshi you are the best !!! And so adorable ! πŸ€—

And loved today's episode especially the performance by NGO kids. And I never imagined BT would show this in such a different fashion. LOve the they visually showed another pehlu and yes the most important one -- Priya's character and the subtle and touching and caring nature..wow I was simply touched. Loved the scene,when Rishabh says Bhabhi tell me something aout yourself,like and dislikes -- the answer Priya gives back " Mere bare mein kehne kehne liye kuch nahi,Mujhe mehsoos kar sakte ho , mein ek ehsaas hoon. I mean so apt .. you can desribe her world ,you have to feel it to understand .πŸ˜³πŸ€—

@ Winnie --- Way to go girl. Your chota bhashan is πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ . Why the hell people discuss some random stuff .It is good for them if they concentrate on the real content.

And Sakshi looked so gorgeous and elegant and adorable. Yess and all that because of her super-duper performance,expressions and her million dollar smile ...keep flashing it !πŸ˜ƒ

Baki san secondary hai ..kya,sahi na?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anamika163

yeay!!!!! way to go Sakshi DeewaneyπŸ₯³
btw i was thinking of changing da name of the AT 2 "Sakshi Deewaney Residence" wht say guies??

Sounds good yaar. 
how about "hamari Priya, Pyaari Priya" πŸ˜³
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Paritha try desirulez.com you'll find them there!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Sounds good yaar. 

how about "hamari Priya, Pyaari Priya" πŸ˜³

actually i wanted 2 put something related to us... her fans...so Sakshi Deewaney Residence... this is where we kinda reside na? lyk its different from others.. so?!
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

Wow,BLAH is getting better,at least last two episodes make some sense and we can say  it is  trying to come back on the original track. WHat can say about the hospital scene...it was so balanced and no melodrama at all. Just a normal talk linking RAYA interaction. Wow really like the dialogues , execution and Saakshi and Ram..so natural , so smooth and yet included every possible emotion. And Sakshi you are the best !!! And so adorable ! πŸ€—

And loved today's episode especially the performance by NGO kids. And I never imagined BT would show this in such a different fashion. LOve the they visually showed another pehlu and yes the most important one -- Priya's character and the subtle and touching and caring nature..wow I was simply touched. Loved the scene,when Rishabh says Bhabhi tell me something aout yourself,like and dislikes -- the answer Priya gives back " Mere bare mein kehne kehne liye kuch nahi,Mujhe mehsoos kar sakte ho , mein ek ehsaas hoon. I mean so apt .. you can desribe her world ,you have to feel it to understand .πŸ˜³πŸ€—

@ Winnie --- Way to go girl. Your chota bhashan is πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ . Why the hell people discuss some random stuff .It is good for them if they concentrate on the real content.

And Sakshi looked so gorgeous and elegant and adorable. Yess and all that because of her super-duper performance,expressions and her million dollar smile ...keep flashing it !πŸ˜ƒ

hey what you said id really perfect like our Priya and Ram's couple last two episodes are outstanding complely agree to every word what you said πŸ˜ƒ
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

aawww di ur backπŸ€— i so agree with u... Sakshi was mindblowing n so was Ram... n i cried during dat kids performance... it was so different form typical BT ceremony... even da sangeet was so natural!!