~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by paritha

Yah these two slow and calm 😆 may be I am like imagining them dancing funny but cute 😳 yah i was watching this for past 2-3 weeks and i love this 😊
Well i m keeping my fingers crossed though. 
oh so u never watched from the beginning? man i watched it 1st day 1st show and then there was no looking back. 😆
Originally posted by Anamika163

i am Anamika... u can call me Anu... age pro mein hain dekhlo😉 m from Bangladesh!

Anu great to meet you dear 😃
BTW cool post yar
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

oh breath taking😍 kabhie kabhie sochti hoon main ladki hoon toh yeh haalat hai... agar ladka hoti toh kya hota just imagine🤣🤣
so crazy about her😳

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Well i m keeping my fingers crossed though. 
oh so u never watched from the beginning? man i watched it 1st day 1st show and then there was no looking back. 😆

oh i missed that but no [roblem thanks to Youtube will see it when i have time 😳 great yr you are seeing from begining

oh breath taking😍 kabhie kabhie sochti hoon main ladki hoon toh yeh haalat hai... agar ladka hoti toh kya hota just imagine🤣🤣
so crazy about her😳

🤣 Anu u r crazy. i feel yeah. bcz i m the same way about Bebo 😆
yeay!!!!! way to go Sakshi Deewaney🥳
btw i was thinking of changing da name of the AT 2 "Sakshi Deewaney Residence" wht say guies??

so crazy about her😳

OMG this is where i fell in love with her just her eyes said everything her love , worry everything😍
Originally posted by paritha

oh i missed that but no [roblem thanks to Youtube will see it when i have time 😳 great yr you are seeing from begining
yeah i did. actually i missed like 4 weeks and watched all of them on youtube. let me know if u need the site. u know i finished the entire 4 weeks' episodes in 1 day 🤣
Hey anu using my edit thanx yr