~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Wow she looked absolutely gorgeous today in that lehnga. 

I jst can't imagine how sad she will be once she'll find out about Ram 😒

😆😆 i cant stop to think Ram's expression when he sees her actually dressed beautifully 4 da 1st tym ever!!😳 i hope he comes out of the hospital soon... Priya looked gorgeous in dat lehenga😍 though i didnt lyk her hair style much
Originally posted by Anamika163

😆😆 i cant stop to think Ram's expression when he sees her actually dressed beautifully 4 da 1st tym ever!!😳 i hope he comes out of the hospital soon... Priya looked gorgeous in dat lehenga😍 though i didnt lyk her hair style much

i also didn't like the hair style but i was looking at her eyes oh she was awesome yesterday..ram is going to be mad!!! ...and i'm specially waiting for todays episode as from promos saakshi is in the hospital for ram...and her face is showing that how much she is hurt OMG!!!!...may be today's episode will be a cute romantic one...waiting eagerly for tonight

Edited by riya01maddy - 12 years ago

Hi guys.😃 How are you all? Have been away for ages again… missed you all…😳 Me still down in the dumps… slow uphill climber…😆

As for BALH… first things first… Thank you Creatives for showing so much of Priya in the last few episodes…👍🏼 she is the one (and with all due respect to all the others) and the only character who truly rocks BALH!!! Every scene with Saakshi is just an absolute treat to watch…😳 she is just so brilliant!!! Priya's expressions… 👏 be it the scene where she is being forced to do the 'heavy' dressing act in the store… that simple lil sari she picks out to wear… (its another thing that Saakshi looks like a dream in anything… 😍 touchwood...😳 my fav expression... 😉even more so now...😉 ) her expressions when all those dupattas are being flung on her head…😆 her dialogue, "can't I just get married in jeans and a kurta" was sooo cute…😳 I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment of hers…😉 or that scene where is she is 'cooking' chicken… she handled it like she was handling a ticking time bomb…🤣  the way Priya said, this poor lil thing could be living happily with his family right now…😆 they must be missing him…🤣 she's just… 🤗 aw, Saakshi just brings so much life to this character…😃 I just so love the fact that Priya is not a perfect person…😳 her character covers all the emotions of a real person…😳 every expression, every subtle emotion of the character she potrays…😳 kya bolu main…  Fiery Eyes is the Best!!!🤗

Last Mon…  (what were those two epis about… I really don't even want to comment on Mon and Tue's episodes… only Saakshi kept me watching them… I was going plain nuts with all the other going ons… ) imagine, Mon's epi did the impossible… it had me rooting firmly for… Kartik…👏 boy, oh boy… he rocked 👏 in that scene where he (thankfully) tried to get Nani to STOP her rasam ka rona… (thank you Creatives for toning Nani's character down since then… she is a bit more bearable now)… really liked him that day… and Mamu actually was quite hilarious in that epi… 😆 threatening to buy the hotel…😆 and then stealing the chocolates from the reception area…😆 Mamu is one of the more entertaining characters of the show currently... and that slightly goofy touch which Deepak Qazir's entry has brought to the character is quite…😆 Apeksha has me totally… 😕 is she really Ram's cousin???😕

As for Tue… well, the Ayesha-Siddhant scene has some possibilities… only that bit and of course, the scene with Priya (coz of Saakshi and not the scene) were worth watching…

Wed… Priya busy bargaining with that Mr Whoever… she drives a tough bargain, doesn't she…😉 considering the no. of freebies she got herself… Mamu is really going to like his new d-i-l… 🤣 the way she said so matter of factly, "rich people don't eat too much anyways, coz they are all too figure conscious, we'll get away with a couple of items less…  " 🤣 aw, this gal rocks and like how…😃 totally adore her…😳 the Priya-Shipra scene was so cute…😳 Shipra telling Priya not to call her 'ma'…😉 what do you want Shipra… Priya to call you, "beti"? 😆 and Priya's smile when she says, I won't only on one condition, I don't have to apply this face pack…😉😆😆 aw, the way she smiles and Shipra smiles right back and  hugs her was too cute…😍 I've said before and repeat again… really hope that Shipra and Ayesha's characters continue to be of prominence even after the wedding… I enjoy watching them with Priya...😍

Thurs… Well, I for one was horrified that Priya actually went to Shruti and Ashwin's place for lunch…😲 that 🤬  Ashwin gaping at her… but the scene of the epi was the Priya-Sudhir scene… Priya all the way...😳  the way she keeps trying to convince Sudhir to cut back and think about Ayesha's future…😳 and the way she suddenly bursts into tears on being reminded about how little time she has left with her family…😭 aw, Saakshi's expressions are just brilliant…👏👏👏 

Sun… well, no comments on that whole 'Shipra gyaan bato' scene… Shipra and Ayesha acted really well in the scene… and Priya's expressions were just awesome… but that is credit to the actresses in question…  no further comments… the scene which interested me was the scene where Ram faints… coz I thought that Finally… the twist, turn, drama… whatever I keep calling it… 😉 is finally about to start… this whole wedding thing… well, don't want to play kill-joy, so reserving my honest opinion here…all I'll say is that the one and only reason that keeps me watching BALH is Saakshi… 🤗 I frankly can't wait for some drama and some powerful Priya scenes… Something, just something to happen… when is that Apeksha going to open her mouth…😕 and as I said before, is she Ram's cousin?😕 She comes across as a highly frustrated, jilted ex-girlfriend…😈 man, I want some dramatics…😈 that fainting fit raised my hopes… only to be dashed yest… high BP… India's 'Biggest' business tycoon gets an anxiety attack coz some two bit girl 'threatens' him… have said this honestly before… I like Ram only in scenes with Priya, coz of Priya…😳 other than that… I honestly feel nothing except indifference for his character… don't dislike him, don't like him either… when he fainted, my reaction was "Wow"…😉 now, something's gonna give… I apologise to Ram's fans profusely... Priya's way too good for him, in my humble opinion…😃 read a few posts which says Priya's character cribs and rants a little too much… each one to their own opinion… my take… thank God, at least someone is a bit spicy, saucy and sharp on the show…😉 Priya can yell (I still call it "express an opinion") all she likes, for me… for her, it's just a 'samjhaute ki shaadi'… a compromise of her entire life... she is pretty entitled to react the way she's doing…  she's delighted for her kid bro Kartik and can't understand the fuss over herself… the way she was coolly sitting around, munching on a biscuit while all around her decked up to the nines…😆 its just the way she is… 😳 at least, things happen when she's doing her stuff…😉 for me, Priya's keeping this show going…😳

And yest… aw, Saakshi was looking gorgeous in that traditional outfit…😍 and I loved the subtleties… Priya is decked up coz she is supposed to be…😉 she's trying to please everyone, look the part and yet, she still retained her own simple style…😳 I read a post where many people have hated it…😕 for me, its Priya's own characteristic simplicity that endears her to me… 😳 both with the hair, in which I think she looks so cute…😳 and with the walk… the scene of the epi for me… Priya comes out, all dolled up, receiving compliments shyly…😳 and being herself, she promptly trips and falls… 😆 and hauls herself up with Shipra and Ayesha's support, with that lil embarrassed grin on her face…😆 its these lil simple things that make Priya so believable and so adorable for me…🤗 oh honest… its Saakshi's magic…😳 her expression in that scene when Priya notices her parents tears…😭 those fiery eyes…😍  don't need to say anything more... 😳  keep rocking Fiery Eyes…🤗 You're the Best!!!👏👏👏

P.S. A million apologies to you all guys, for not replying to your posts and messages...😳 am not doing too great...🤢 will defo reply a.s.a.p.😳 so good to see this thread alive and rocking... Take care, bye.🤗

Really? i loved her hair for a change. I did sort of similar style on my cousin's wedding. I think it really suit her. 

Ram kab discharge ho ga. i m getting so sad 😭
Originally posted by riya01maddy

i also didn't like the hair style but i was looking at her eyes oh she was awesome yesterday..ram is going to be mad!!! ...and i'm specially waiting for todays episode as from promos saakshi is in the hospital for ram...and her face is showing that how much she is hurt OMG!!!!...may be today's episode will be a cute romantic one...waiting eagerly for tonight
Really? 

I haven't seen the promo and nor want to either. I will jst see today's episode. Oh Gosh, I can't wait 😍
hey Winnie so good to c u back yaara🤗 i agree with u on Priya!! everything u said... i totally agree... Priya has definitely got dat maasala😉 but u knw wht i hated da maha episode🤢 it was a maha disaster 4 me👎🏼 Shipra was acting lyk a fool insisting her young unmarried daught to talk about wifely duties to her elder sis i found da whole episode to b very disappointing Ram's fainting was also unnecessary 4 me... so didn't catch much of my attention as called da Special Episode... how ever um really looking 4ward 2 da hospital scene... m sure Priya's gonna pull Ram's leg😆 Sakshi looked gorgeous yesterday😍 well when doesnt she?!😳 though her hair style didnt do well... stylists could hv done better😒
wht ever it is our Fiery Eyes rockzzZ!!!🥳

Really? 

I haven't seen the promo and nor want to either. I will jst see today's episode. Oh Gosh, I can't wait 😍

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZs0LxGw5xk
u better check it out immediately Zuby😉

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZs0LxGw5xk
u better check it out immediately Zuby😉

I jst saw like 2 seconds ago. I couldn't hold myself. 😆 awww Vikram called her Bhabhi 😍 

oh by the way my spelling is Zubi. 

There is another zuby on the forum, jst don't confuse me with her 😆

I jst saw like 2 seconds ago. I couldn't hold myself. 😆 awww Vikram called her Bhabhi 😍 

oh by the way my spelling is Zubi. 

There is another zuby on the forum, jst don't confuse me with her 😆

thnx 4 correcting... i hate it too when ppl make mistake with my name... hihihihi😆 btw m not gonna make mistake.. i knw u as da BEBO fan😉

thnx 4 correcting... i hate it too when ppl make mistake with my name... hihihihi😆 btw m not gonna make mistake.. i knw u as da BEBO fan😉
Good hint idea 😆 so is that true, wedding was postponed bcz deepika and ajay r coming?😕