Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys.😃 How are you all? Been absolute ages…😳 down, really down in the dumps healthwise…🤢 just crawling back up very, very slowly…😆

Why is our special Saakshi thread so far back here??? 😭 Where is everyone???😭 Missing you all…😭

Well… what do I say? Am actually a bit puzzled about the way BALH is going currently… 😕 oh, I'll be blunt…  I'm not bothered about the Priya-Ram wedding in any which ways coz I'm not watching the show for the 'jodi' or the 'wedding' or any such thing… I started watching BALH and watch it only, only and only for Saakshi…🤗 and the Creatives have done Priya total justice, thank you…😳 and Saakshi as Priya = absolute brilliance...🤗 

Besides this, I really liked the way the Creatives went about creating the show and its various characters… loved the simplicity, the realism, the way the scenes have been written and presented…👏 most of all, just loved the way Priya's character was etched out and the dialogues of this show…👏 and even amongst all this current, slight confusion about the characters, its Priya's character (my personal opinion coming up here) that's holding things together…👏 her lil one liners, her interactions with the other characters, her expressions (sometimes happy, sometimes puzzled…😳 sometimes, just so innocent and childish😳)… oh just everything about Priya rocks… she's special and I'm glad that the Creatives aren't deviating her out of character at all…👏 she's been presented beautifully throughout… and its Saakshi's magic at work in Priya's character so don't think I need to add anymore there…😳  but something about the other characters has really changed in the last few episodes…😕 big build up to the wedding and all is oh, accepted but… some of the characterizations…😕

For starters… NUTS… what on earth has happened to Nuts?😕 Will the real Nuts please stand up? Yes, I've liked one thing that happened this week and which has happened before too with regards to Nuts character… she seems to behave at her best only around Priya…😉 why, I don't know, but then I'm no psychiatrist…😆 no good at analyzing 'mental cases'…😆 but then again, its Priya, who wouldn't possibly adore her…😳 first time, at the engagement when Nuts put on that grateful expression acknowledging Priya's support to her… and again on this 'date'… when she was all smiles and warmth when it came to Priya… cute, so she really and genuinely likes Priya…😳 but what about her scenes with the other characters???😕 I must confess, I was expecting some real fireworks between Niharika and Nuts as the build up to the wedding… 🤔 as D-day comes closer… I was actually expecting something like the jitters setting in for Nuts… 😉 some scenes where it actually hits her over what she is about to do… leave all her richie-rich, spoilt (read, her Ram bhai) ways and marry into an average middle class family, stop boyfriend hopping, begin to get bored of Kartik now that she's got him hooked… just something…🤔 and some moments of panic over the pregnancy… Nuts is roaming around with Kartik like she can't do without him… all that 'lovey-dovey' stuff, doesn't suit her really…  there is so much scope for the character coz it was shown as so unpredictable… I'd said that I thought Nuts was one of the more interesting characters…😃 coz she was one of the original negative to grey to yes, unpredictable characters… I'd really like more of the unstable, 'real' Nuts back please… a 'romantic' Natasha Kapoor… no thanks, I'll take the arrogant mad-cap anyday…😉

Next… Niharika… Haila!!! I've had some moments of madness (still stand by all of them😆) while doing my analyses over the years… but this is one blooper I can't even apologise for… I actually had the mad moment where I compared Niharika to the (as I love to say it) One and the Only Ramola Sickand…😍 MAN… since the day, I've done that… Niharika has been acting like a 100 different versions of… MOHINI 😆(of Kyunki… could it be any other show…😆 damn, I enjoyed it)… all that spying outside doors, overhearing people's conversations, peeping into keyholes… (I must admit I found that scene between Niharika, Ishika and Mamu (where is Sour Mama's pipe… chori ho gayi kya???🤣) quite funny😆)… and the way she jumped when her 'sasumaa' strode in… remember Mohini hitting Shantiniketan's roof everytime Tulsi Maiyya strode in…😆 big difference between the general personalities of Dadi and Maiyya though…🤣 well yeah, it has its moments… but I think I'd prefer Niharika as the Bad one in the show…😉 coz I really believe the BALH needs one strong negative character… (again my personal opinion…) I don't like shows where everyone is goody-two or twenty shoes… I like the Good Vs. Bad… esp when the Good is played by Saakshi…😍 (hardly anyone does Bad better than her either😳)… maybe Niharika might show her 'bad' avatar after the marriage… well, I'll definitely be waiting… Priya Vs. Niharika and the Kapoor brigage is the main reason I'm waiting for the wedding… (I'm the only one waiting for the marriage for all the 'wrong' reasons…😆 but that's the way I like my shows…dramatic and entertaining… no wonder I'm a true Ekta fan…😆 yeah, totally love the simple, realism of BALH…😳 but there are bound to be some dramatics in the long run…😳  ) saying this, the way Niharika reacted to the 'guests' kum, pests zyada in her house was damn funny… 🤣 packing Mamu off to the hotel to keep the other half of them as far away as possible was…🤣 can't blame her one bit… Eva Grover's doing a fine job…👍🏼 and Deepak Qazir has surprised me (pleasantly)…👍🏼 I for one, was a bit doubtful about him as Sour Mama… but he's doing a great job… he's funny…😆 (though I liked the first Mamu too…😳)

Ram's Dadi… well, for once, I'm at a loss for what to say… saying nothing coz the actress playing the role is such an elderly lady…😳 so no personal comments… but yes, as a character… I thought that scene with Ram was like ok… well, let's see how it goes ahead in the show…

Priya's Nani… yes, here I have an opinion (a vocal one, of course😆)… not for the actress, only for the character strictly… I must admit I thought Nani's entry was quite ok… her lil jibes at Shipra were quite original for a mom-daughter pair in an Ekta show…😉 but epi 2 with the 'modern' Nani… no one ever became modern by dressing up in kurtas or trousers and playing 'cool'… and yes, I'm not poking fun at any traditions or customs… coz frankly, I'm both ignorant and indifferent when it comes to such things…😳 and full respect to traditions and customs (full respect  to people who observe and believe in them too😳) I'm sure most of them have really good origins and meanings…😳 Back to the show, so 'sobha' exists, but such a scene??? Such a HUGE scene over some ceremony… even if it's the world's most important 'rasam'… man, she went on and on and on… is there something called a 'sobha'??? It sounds like a Desi version of KBC… 😆 4 questions, with 4 elders… 4 options bhi milenge kya???🤣 And even if there is some real 'sobha'… boss, if there isn't enough time for it, there just isn't enough time for it… a 'modern'… more important, a mature woman would just take it in her stride… loved the way Priya was portrayed…👏 she didn't turn a hair when Ram tells her a 'No'… practical and dignified…👏 Nani with that maun vrat… man, I had my hopes raised as high as hell when Nani announced her return to Indore… my reaction = 🥳… she was also going to take all the other Pile-Ons… oops, relatives with her…my reaction =🥳 🥳(😆)… aw, but Priya, my cutie pie…🤗 nani, nani, nani… Priya looked sooo cute, she's forgiven…😉 otherwise, it should ideally have been a "Bye, don't call us… we'll call you… like never"…🤣 situation… Nani really needs to tone it down a lil… (Opinion strictly on the character only…😉)

And always, Save the Best for the Last…😃

Saakshi… 🤗 aw, I have sooo much to write about… start with… Fiery Eyes Rocks Priya and BALH!!! 👏👏👏 In these last few episodes, Priya is the one person who's made things happen… I just wait desperately for scenes with Priya coz Saakshi's  just so good…😳 take Thur's epi for starters… Priya's reaction when she comes into the house and sees the pack of vultures… oops relatives…😆  was absolutely terrific…😆 she just turned around on her heel and went rushing off towards the door… 🤣 Brilliant, I loved it!!!👏 That slow reluctant turn, back towards the vultures when Sudhir asks her to play 'guess'… and then, that cheeky lil 'Namaste' to all the correct pile-ons…🤣 Sudhir was like… 😕 and, she's something else when she's angry, isn't she…😉 Mamiji 🤢 almost faced the music… that comment on Ayesha was so uncalled for… 😡 but then again, what are 'well-meaning' relatives for???😡 Loved the way Priya flared up to defend her kid sis...😳  the scene where Priya talks to Ram… Saakshi's expressions were just superb… 👏 the way Priya puts on that slightly sheepish, 'oh, why am I making this call' look…😆 every reaction to the conversation was too sweet… the childish lil pout of her mouth,  with her hand pounding the top of her head…😳 ( I read the post where someone said this habit annoys them… each one to their own opinion… I think Saakshi looks just so adorable when she does this…🤗 and yeah, it's a gesture which I've seen her use just for Priya…😳 it suits her childish side to the T 😳)  and  and the best bit… she coolly invited herself and her family over to Ram's place for the rasam…😆 the 'rasam to aapke ghar pe hogi' bit was…🤣  the scene with Nani… honestly, couldn't see anything… anything besides Saakshi's expressions and smile…😍 what a gorgeous, billion dollar SMILE!!!😳 The way Priya's smile kept getting broader and broader when she realized that she could 'patao' Nani was simply adorable…😳 if that smile couldn't 'manao' someone, nothing could…😳 aw, keep smiling always Saakshi, no words to describe how beautiful and priceless that smile is…☺️ the 'date' epi… again, Priya totally in character so rocks…👏 the way she asked Ram so bluntly, why are you going on fidgeting so much??? If its hard for you, it isn't easy for me either, but I'm sitting here no…😆 aw, she pulls no punches, love her for it… and then Priya sitting and reading her book so calmly, least bothered by anyone coming or going… 😉 she had a half smile on her face which was totally...😳 the scene where Kartik has 'set up' Priya and Ram… loved the way Priya just nonchalantly turned around and told Ram, don't you think this is all a cooked up plan to organize a 'talk' between us???😆 Damn awesome… no blushing, no silly simpering…😉 just cool and confident… 😳 and rocking!!! 😃 And last Mon's epi… the way Priya burst out laughing hysterically after her conversation with Ram, over the A.C. hall… 😆 and said, 'dil kitna bhi achcha ho, bade log ke to chochle bade hote hain'…🤣 and kept on laughing was sooo adorable…😳 Saakshi looked gorgeous in the tilak ceremony epi…😳 simple and beautiful!!!😍

Well, if I go further back with the epis I've missed, this post my never end… and BALH Creatives… yaar, after posting so many 'theories' here on IF… the only thing you've picked up is my chronic fear of Maths…😭😭😆  Vikram's kid telling Ram on Thurs, that you're as scared of marriage as I am of Maths (me too 🤣)… my sympathies totally kiddo… though believe me, maths is easier than marriage…😉 don't like it, just opt for the optional subject like I did...  picked the 'easiest to bluff in' subject…🤣 can't do 'options' in a marriage…🤣 I found that scene damn funny… Ram's reaction was too good…😆 actually, Ram the actor's been doing an awesome job…👏 his expressions are just superb… 👏 read about his eye probs… Get Well Soon, Ram…😳 no comments on Ram the character coz… well, I've said before, I like Ram only in scenes with Priya, coz of Priya…😳 Ram the actor is rocking though…👏

And back to… Saakshi, you are just beautiful and brilliant!!!🤗  Keep rocking (and smiling always, touchwood😳)… You're the Best!!!👏👏👏 Can't wait for Mon…😃

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: winner13

Hi guys.😃 How are you all? Been absolute ages'😳 down, really down in the dumps healthwise'🤢 just crawling back up very, very slowly'😆

Why is our special Saakshi thread so far back here??? 😭 Where is everyone???😭 Missing you all'😭

Well' what do I say? Am actually a bit puzzled about the way BALH is going currently' 😕 oh, I'll be blunt'  I'm not bothered about the Priya-Ram wedding in any which ways coz I'm not watching the show for the 'jodi' or the 'wedding' or any such thing' I started watching BALH and watch it only, only and only for Saakshi'🤗 and the Creatives have done Priya total justice, thank you'😳 and Saakshi as Priya = absolute brilliance...🤗 

Besides this, I really liked the way the Creatives went about creating the show and its various characters' loved the simplicity, the realism, the way the scenes have been written and presented'👏 most of all, just loved the way Priya's character was etched out and the dialogues of this show'👏 and even amongst all this current, slight confusion about the characters, its Priya's character (my personal opinion coming up here) that's holding things together'👏 her lil one liners, her interactions with the other characters, her expressions (sometimes happy, sometimes puzzled'😳 sometimes, just so innocent and childish😳)' oh just everything about Priya rocks' she's special and I'm glad that the Creatives aren't deviating her out of character at all'👏 she's been presented beautifully throughout' and its Saakshi's magic at work in Priya's character so don't think I need to add anymore there'😳  but something about the other characters has really changed in the last few episodes'😕 big build up to the wedding and all is oh, accepted but' some of the characterizations'😕

For starters' NUTS' what on earth has happened to Nuts?😕 Will the real Nuts please stand up? Yes, I've liked one thing that happened this week and which has happened before too with regards to Nuts character' she seems to behave at her best only around Priya'😉 why, I don't know, but then I'm no psychiatrist'😆 no good at analyzing 'mental cases''😆 but then again, its Priya, who wouldn't possibly adore her'😳 first time, at the engagement when Nuts put on that grateful expression acknowledging Priya's support to her' and again on this 'date'' when she was all smiles and warmth when it came to Priya' cute, so she really and genuinely likes Priya'😳 but what about her scenes with the other characters???😕 I must confess, I was expecting some real fireworks between Niharika and Nuts as the build up to the wedding' 🤔 as D-day comes closer' I was actually expecting something like the jitters setting in for Nuts' 😉 some scenes where it actually hits her over what she is about to do' leave all her richie-rich, spoilt (read, her Ram bhai) ways and marry into an average middle class family, stop boyfriend hopping, begin to get bored of Kartik now that she's got him hooked' just something'🤔 and some moments of panic over the pregnancy' Nuts is roaming around with Kartik like she can't do without him' all that 'lovey-dovey' stuff, doesn't suit her really'  there is so much scope for the character coz it was shown as so unpredictable' I'd said that I thought Nuts was one of the more interesting characters'😃 coz she was one of the original negative to grey to yes, unpredictable characters' I'd really like more of the unstable, 'real' Nuts back please' a 'romantic' Natasha Kapoor' no thanks, I'll take the arrogant mad-cap anyday'😉

Next' Niharika' Haila!!! I've had some moments of madness (still stand by all of them😆) while doing my analyses over the years' but this is one blooper I can't even apologise for' I actually had the mad moment where I compared Niharika to the (as I love to say it) One and the Only Ramola Sickand'😍 MAN' since the day, I've done that' Niharika has been acting like a 100 different versions of' MOHINI 😆(of Kyunki' could it be any other show'😆 damn, I enjoyed it)' all that spying outside doors, overhearing people's conversations, peeping into keyholes' (I must admit I found that scene between Niharika, Ishika and Mamu (where is Sour Mama's pipe' chori ho gayi kya???🤣) quite funny😆)' and the way she jumped when her 'sasumaa' strode in' remember Mohini hitting Shantiniketan's roof everytime Tulsi Maiyya strode in'😆 big difference between the general personalities of Dadi and Maiyya though'🤣 well yeah, it has its moments' but I think I'd prefer Niharika as the Bad one in the show'😉 coz I really believe the BALH needs one strong negative character' (again my personal opinion') I don't like shows where everyone is goody-two or twenty shoes' I like the Good Vs. Bad' esp when the Good is played by Saakshi'😍 (hardly anyone does Bad better than her either😳)' maybe Niharika might show her 'bad' avatar after the marriage' well, I'll definitely be waiting' Priya Vs. Niharika and the Kapoor brigage is the main reason I'm waiting for the wedding' (I'm the only one waiting for the marriage for all the 'wrong' reasons'😆 but that's the way I like my shows'dramatic and entertaining' no wonder I'm a true Ekta fan'😆 yeah, totally love the simple, realism of BALH'😳 but there are bound to be some dramatics in the long run'😳  ) saying this, the way Niharika reacted to the 'guests' kum, pests zyada in her house was damn funny' 🤣 packing Mamu off to the hotel to keep the other half of them as far away as possible was'🤣 can't blame her one bit' Eva Grover's doing a fine job'👍🏼 and Deepak Qazir has surprised me (pleasantly)'👍🏼 I for one, was a bit doubtful about him as Sour Mama' but he's doing a great job' he's funny'😆 (though I liked the first Mamu too'😳)

Ram's Dadi' well, for once, I'm at a loss for what to say' saying nothing coz the actress playing the role is such an elderly lady'😳 so no personal comments' but yes, as a character' I thought that scene with Ram was like ok' well, let's see how it goes ahead in the show'

Priya's Nani' yes, here I have an opinion (a vocal one, of course😆)' not for the actress, only for the character strictly' I must admit I thought Nani's entry was quite ok' her lil jibes at Shipra were quite original for a mom-daughter pair in an Ekta show'😉 but epi 2 with the 'modern' Nani' no one ever became modern by dressing up in kurtas or trousers and playing 'cool'' and yes, I'm not poking fun at any traditions or customs' coz frankly, I'm both ignorant and indifferent when it comes to such things'😳 and full respect to traditions and customs (full respect  to people who observe and believe in them too😳) I'm sure most of them have really good origins and meanings'😳 Back to the show, so 'sobha' exists, but such a scene??? Such a HUGE scene over some ceremony' even if it's the world's most important 'rasam'' man, she went on and on and on' is there something called a 'sobha'??? It sounds like a Desi version of KBC' 😆 4 questions, with 4 elders' 4 options bhi milenge kya???🤣 And even if there is some real 'sobha'' boss, if there isn't enough time for it, there just isn't enough time for it' a 'modern'' more important, a mature woman would just take it in her stride' loved the way Priya was portrayed'👏 she didn't turn a hair when Ram tells her a 'No'' practical and dignified'👏 Nani with that maun vrat' man, I had my hopes raised as high as hell when Nani announced her return to Indore' my reaction = 🥳' she was also going to take all the other Pile-Ons' oops, relatives with her'my reaction =🥳 🥳(😆)' aw, but Priya, my cutie pie'🤗 nani, nani, nani' Priya looked sooo cute, she's forgiven'😉 otherwise, it should ideally have been a "Bye, don't call us' we'll call you' like never"'🤣 situation' Nani really needs to tone it down a lil' (Opinion strictly on the character only'😉)

And always, Save the Best for the Last'😃

Saakshi' 🤗 aw, I have sooo much to write about' start with' Fiery Eyes Rocks Priya and BALH!!! 👏👏👏 In these last few episodes, Priya is the one person who's made things happen' I just wait desperately for scenes with Priya coz Saakshi's  just so good'😳 take Thur's epi for starters' Priya's reaction when she comes into the house and sees the pack of vultures' oops relatives'😆  was absolutely terrific'😆 she just turned around on her heel and went rushing off towards the door' 🤣 Brilliant, I loved it!!!👏 That slow reluctant turn, back towards the vultures when Sudhir asks her to play 'guess'' and then, that cheeky lil 'Namaste' to all the correct pile-ons'🤣 Sudhir was like' 😕 and, she's something else when she's angry, isn't she'😉 Mamiji 🤢 almost faced the music' that comment on Ayesha was so uncalled for' 😡 but then again, what are 'well-meaning' relatives for???😡 Loved the way Priya flared up to defend her kid sis...😳  the scene where Priya talks to Ram' Saakshi's expressions were just superb' 👏 the way Priya puts on that slightly sheepish, 'oh, why am I making this call' look'😆 every reaction to the conversation was too sweet' the childish lil pout of her mouth,  with her hand pounding the top of her head'😳 ( I read the post where someone said this habit annoys them' each one to their own opinion' I think Saakshi looks just so adorable when she does this'🤗 and yeah, it's a gesture which I've seen her use just for Priya'😳 it suits her childish side to the T 😳)  and  and the best bit' she coolly invited herself and her family over to Ram's place for the rasam'😆 the 'rasam to aapke ghar pe hogi' bit was'🤣  the scene with Nani' honestly, couldn't see anything' anything besides Saakshi's expressions and smile'😍 what a gorgeous, billion dollar SMILE!!!😳 The way Priya's smile kept getting broader and broader when she realized that she could 'patao' Nani was simply adorable'😳 if that smile couldn't 'manao' someone, nothing could'😳 aw, keep smiling always Saakshi, no words to describe how beautiful and priceless that smile is'☺️ the 'date' epi' again, Priya totally in character so rocks'👏 the way she asked Ram so bluntly, why are you going on fidgeting so much??? If its hard for you, it isn't easy for me either, but I'm sitting here no'😆 aw, she pulls no punches, love her for it' and then Priya sitting and reading her book so calmly, least bothered by anyone coming or going' 😉 she had a half smile on her face which was totally...😳 the scene where Kartik has 'set up' Priya and Ram' loved the way Priya just nonchalantly turned around and told Ram, don't you think this is all a cooked up plan to organize a 'talk' between us???😆 Damn awesome' no blushing, no silly simpering'😉 just cool and confident' 😳 and rocking!!! 😃 And last Mon's epi' the way Priya burst out laughing hysterically after her conversation with Ram, over the A.C. hall' 😆 and said, 'dil kitna bhi achcha ho, bade log ke to chochle bade hote hain''🤣 and kept on laughing was sooo adorable'😳 Saakshi looked gorgeous in the tilak ceremony epi'😳 simple and beautiful!!!😍

Well, if I go further back with the epis I've missed, this post my never end' and BALH Creatives' yaar, after posting so many 'theories' here on IF' the only thing you've picked up is my chronic fear of Maths'😭😭😆  Vikram's kid telling Ram on Thurs, that you're as scared of marriage as I am of Maths (me too 🤣)' my sympathies totally kiddo' though believe me, maths is easier than marriage'😉 don't like it, just opt for the optional subject like I did...  picked the 'easiest to bluff in' subject'🤣 can't do 'options' in a marriage'🤣 I found that scene damn funny' Ram's reaction was too good'😆 actually, Ram the actor's been doing an awesome job'👏 his expressions are just superb' 👏 read about his eye probs' Get Well Soon, Ram'😳 no comments on Ram the character coz' well, I've said before, I like Ram only in scenes with Priya, coz of Priya'😳 Ram the actor is rocking though'👏

And back to' Saakshi, you are just beautiful and brilliant!!!🤗  Keep rocking (and smiling always, touchwood😳)' You're the Best!!!👏👏👏 Can't wait for Mon'😃

Winner!
Where were u ? Missed u like hell...🤗 Will comment in the evening!
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...anamika...how are you? i missed your this post earliar . pls put me also on that saalshi's dewani list...i'm her huge fan
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@aviva.

Hi Aviva. 😃 How are you yaar??? Missed you too... 🤗 Was a bit under the weather recently... couldn't log in for quite a while, wasn't doing great... had logged in a couple of days ago, but couldn't make a big post... made a couple of posts in threads about Saakshi/Priya...😳 got a chance to do my bhashan today, after ages...😉

Had so much to say that its turned into a monster of a post...😆 even after writing so much, actually forgot to say anything about Apeksha Malhotra...😆 some other post later... waiting for your reply and comments yaar... 😳 Take care and keep rocking buddy...🤗
avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: winner13

@aviva.

Hi Aviva. 😃 How are you yaar??? Missed you too...  Was a bit under the weather recently... couldn't log in for quite a while, wasn't doing great... had logged in a couple of days ago, but couldn't make a big post... made a couple of posts in threads about Saakshi/Priya...😳 got a chance to do my bhashan today, after ages...😉

Had so much to say that its turned into a monster of a post...😆 even after writing so much, actually forgot to say anything about Apeksha Malhotra...😆 some other post later... waiting for your reply and comments yaar... 😳 Take care and keep rocking buddy...🤗

Hi Winnie,
Sorry to hear that u were not well.😭 Hope u are feeling better. I'm fine !
 Well, I, for one missed your bhashans  and your creative post! Love your sweet and sour post ...iska to koi javab nahi...run out for words to describe  your  artistic mind 🤗👏
These emoticons expresses my feelings!
Every line was an awesome analysis...As I said in my earlier post nothing escapes your eagle eye
Besides this, I really liked the way the Creatives went about creating the show and its various characters… loved the simplicity, the realism, the way the scenes have been written and presented…Clap most of all, just loved the way Priya's character was etched out and the dialogues of this show…Clap and even amongst all this current, slight confusion about the characters, its Priya's character (my personal opinion coming up here) that's holding things together…Clap her lil one liners, her interactions with the other characters, her expressions (sometimes happy, sometimes puzzled…😳 sometimes, just so innocent and childish😳)… oh just everything about Priya rocks… she's special and I'm glad that the Creatives aren't deviating her out of character at all…Clap she's been presented beautifully throughout… and its Saakshi's magic at work in Priya's character so don't think I need to add anymore there…😳  but something about the other characters has really changed in the last few episodes…😕 big build up to the wedding and all is oh, accepted but… some of the characterizations
Agree abt the realism portrayed by the Creatives ,,,,,,,and the portrayal of Priya by Sakshi is very close to reality ...don't claim to be an expert when it comes to talking abt shows but know for sure the main leads in many shows  are portrayed as  Superman or Superwoman😆 yes Priya acts very naturally bringing  a variety of emotions  to her role ...somewhat like how different  beautiful flowers make up a bouquet!
No comments abt Nuts!  This lovey dovey act would disappear pretty soon to pave way for fits of destructive rages...Sure she's going to come up with a dhamaka on her wedding
Niharika for sure as u said  will reveal her fangs after the wedding! Getting ready for fireworks and World War 3 btwn Priya and Niharika 🤢...Agree we need all the side dishes to make the main dish more appetizing. So not complaining about  the other costars...
where is Sour Mama's pipe… chori ho gayi kya???🤣) quite funny😆)… and the way she jumped when
Too funny! chor ka cheez chori ho gaya!🤣🤣🤣 Liked both the Klep mammus acting  though this one looks more sinister
'guests' kum, pests zyada in her house was damn funny… 🤣 packing Mamu off to the hotel to keep the other half of them as...
Too good 🤣
I  liked Dadi ...Very good portrayal of a matriach from the village!...Nani was garrish abt her thinking she's better than Shipra! Like how u need to feel young at heart and  dress according to the current times ...feel she's overdoing it...
Enough Yaar abt my two cents  but keep the posts rolling Winnie! You're a fab writer!
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so haven't posted here in agesss but will catch up soon enough!! Just had to share this with you guys! While searching for a mehndi design for the mehndi party thread i came across this artist called Nisha...went to her home page and who do i see?!?!?! Sakshi!!!!!! I was in shock!!!!! Apparently Sakshi had come to Harrow (which is 15 mins away from me!!!!!!! How did I NOT know!!!   ) for Diwali in 2007...here are the photos from the website

the following pics are from the same time but i got them from somewhere else

I think this must have been around the time Sakshi and Anita attended the Zee Carnival in Birmingham, UK

Just had to share with you guys considering the coincedence!!! 😳 😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys I am back!

Catching up on my BALH episodes. Its so exciting. 
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Hey Guys I am back!

Catching up on my BALH episodes. Its so exciting. 

hey welcome back dear🤗 how was da wedding?? now enjoy RaYa's wedding😉
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
It was great. Had loads of fun. I am watching the July 26th now. Should catch up by Monday 

So the wedding is on August 9th right? 
avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamma92

Ok so haven't posted here in agesss but will catch up soon enough!! Just had to share this with you guys! While searching for a mehndi design for the mehndi party thread i came across this artist called Nisha...went to her home page and who do i see?!?!?! Sakshi!!!!!! I was in shock!!!!! Apparently Sakshi had come to Harrow (which is 15 mins away from me!!!!!!! How did I NOT know!!!   ) for Diwali in 2007...here are the photos from the website

the following pics are from the same time but i got them from somewhere else

I think this must have been around the time Sakshi and Anita attended the Zee Carnival in Birmingham, UK

Just had to share with you guys considering the coincedence!!! 😳 😳

Thanks Shamma! Great pics of Sakshi!