Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am getting a little confused with whatever compromise Ram and Priya doing.
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys. 😃 How are you all? The return of the Bad Penny…😉

And Priya…😳 aw, I love this woman…🤗 she's smart, she's sassy…😉 and aw, she's the Super Star… 😍 did she rock yest or what???

First scene… I'm so glad that Priya reacted the way she did…👏 boy, the Sharmas have nothing to discuss except rokas and weddings, do they???😆 Only the names keep on changing… sometimes, its Kartik…sometimes its Ayesha… and most of the times, its my poor baby Priya…  get off her back over her wedding, PLEASE!!! That's why I loved Priya's reaction… the way she just got up from the table and backed away indicating that enough is enough is enough… Clapnot that Priya's lil saunter into the kitchen was any match for Shipra's chappad chappad… no wonder, Priya almost scrubbed the top of the platform off...😆 pretending to clean and not listen... 😆 well, so the cat's almost out of the bag… yest, Shipra practically blurted out that she's not Priya's mother… I have an idea that Priya isn't really either Shipra or Sudhir's daughter… the way her interactions with the family sometimes come across kind of make me believe that she is an Adopted child… I have a whole set of reasons😳 (as I always do in any of my 'theories'😆)… and will post them later… but really, everything makes me believe that Priya is an adopted child… and that she is Fully Aware of this fact too…for now, back to the scene… Kartik… this boy needs help, sometimes I think he's beyond it… 'you should marry Ram coz you are both the same age'…😕 Wah Wah… now, I finally know why he's marrying NUTS… 😆 coz they are both at the Same stage...😆 of Dementia…🤣 wah Kartik, kya theory hain...🤣 and Priya is almost a decade younger than Ram anyways... 😉yeh dono same age ke kaise ho gaye... 😕😆😆 Sudhir 'papa'… yaar, koi isko chai pilao…😆 seems to be the only way to get him to keep his trap shut…🤣 'aankh band karke Ram ke bare mein socho'…😲 why on earth would she want to think about Ram…😆 she has said in absolutely as many words, that she simply cannot either understand him or stand him…😆 loved the way Priya said, I'm off for a walk…(barefoot on the grass of course😳)… you all keep making your 'Khayali Pulao'… 🤣

And then… the Priya-Ayesha scene…😳 I loved it…😳 once again, Ayesha is the only one who said the only sensible thing the other Sharmas (all besides my Priya😳) could come up with… that she thought that Ram was maybe the 'best' option… and that all she asked for from Priya, was to meet Ram just once and then take any decision… now that's such simple, effective reasoning… 👏I loved the way Ayesha told Priya, I'm only trying to copy you… 😳 coz once you're not here, we need someone at least remotely like you…😳 aw, Priya's smile…😍 I really like this Ayesha… after Priya, she for me, is one of the most real and actually endearing characters of BALH…😳 and she's intelligent too… no wonder, she's trying to become like Priya…😳 imagine, Priya gets married and goes out… and NUTS is the 'able' replacement as the d-i-l…🤪 HAILA…🤣 I'd really like to see a scene around the Sharma dinner table then…🤣 back to the scene… Ayesha, keep it up girl…👍🏼 you rock…👏 (I even have a lil take on Ayesha…esp on the suggestions that she may turn negative...😉 come back to it later too…😉)

Priya getting ready to meet Ram… I enjoy the way she keeps working herself up whenever she is due to meet Ram…😉 to actually be unlike herself, let it rip at him and getting ready to stay one up on him at all times…😆 (I know that the general opinion for some reason (which I can't honestly fathom😕) is that Priya's behaviour with Ram is unwarranted and incorrect… full respect to everyone's opinion, to each their own…👍🏼 my personal two bits, she is absolutely justified in doing all that she's done…😳 and that includes Thursday's outburst too…😳 will defo say so why later… my two bits… on occasion,  Ram has invited all that he's receiving now himself… sorry if that hurts anyone, just my opinion…😳 ) the way she says, today is going to be the last day that I have to meet this guy, I'm going to ensure that…😉 the lil practice of the stern grimace in the mirror was just too cute…😆 and Sudhir 'papa' asking her to do everything properly so that no one can blame her…😕 Kaun, Kahan, Kidhar is all I can say…😆 who is going to blame Priya and for what??? Sudhir's attempts at understanding and I'm sure he truly believes, supporting Priya are weird at best…🤔 well, maybe he at least tried… albeit, not very successfully…😆

Enough of jokes…😉 Now for the Serious Question of the day… 🤓

Q. What is the truest indication that Kalyug is well and truly here?

Ans: Our sweetheart Priya can't find herself one guy… and NUTS actually has two 'men' fighting over her…

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kalyug…🤣 Ghor Kalyug…🤣 NUTS has 2 men willing to smash other to pulp over her…🤣 what was that all about??? No wonder the world is ending in 2012... 🤣 The funniest bit of that scene was when NUTS ( I think this actress is doing a really good job, full credit there👏) goes, 'Zara zara kiss me, kiss me, kiss me'…😆 that guy Akash's expression was…🤣 he looked petrified…😆  an almost 'I wish I was a bal brahmachari' expression…🤣 man, whatever else she is, NUTS is an interesting character…😉 not sure about her choice in 'men' either… Kartik… well, if Nuts has inherited Tulsi Maiyya's gun collection…😆 Kartik has inherited her 'slap happy' reputation…🤢 this is, not mistaken like the 3rd instance that he's slapped her…😡 and she seems to like it… Laaton Ke Bhoot, Baaton Se Nahin Maante...🤪  if there is a 'truly made for each other' jodi in this show, this is it…🤡😆😆

And the scene of the day… with the dialogue of the show, so far… "Defects Ki Dukaan"…🤣🤣🤣 no matter how hard I try, I'll never top that description of Ram…🤣 start of the scene… Priya mumbling away to herself, how 'Mr. Perfect'… (said and intended only in the most sarcastic way possible…😆 love it totally…😉) always kept harping on punctuality and was late himself… pulling out her book and her best frown…😆 and Ram sauntering in oh so casually…😆 one look at Priya's expression had him wringing hands, staring into space and generally hemming and hawing hopelessly…🤣 till Priya gave him that lil 'so do you have anything to say or not' gesture with her hands…😉 Ram's rantings were just terribly funny…😆 and even better, were Priya's comebacks…😉 she had an answer for everything…😆 if Ram spoke about her crooked bindi… she said, she knew he'd create a scene over something as dumb as that and that's why she didn't bother putting one on today…😆 that bit where she says, you have more tablets then there are hours in a day…🤣 and check out the germs in the water while drinking it…🤣 that scene rocked…👏 Ram actually looked like he would explode… 😆 and that 'calm down' scene was…🤣 the way he started exhaling loudly, he actually looked like a Fast Deflating Tyre…🤣 going 'phoosh', totally flat…🤣 could actually picture him doing a J 'dot' Asthana (Boman Irani in Munnabhai M.B.B.S.) and beginning to say, "calm down, take a deep breath" and starting to giggle madly…🤣 I can only imagine what Priya would have done to him if he had done that… 🤣 aw, I love this Priya…🤗 Ram was simply excellent in the scene…👏 scene stealer… but of course, Fiery Eyes…🤗 loved her 'Ha… I know how to rile this 'Mr. Perfect' up' attitude…😆  she SO rocks…😍 the couple of times that Ram was rambling and then cleaning the table and arranging the vase…😆 and generally having major OCD attacks…🤣 that lil threatening gesture to leave…😉 and then as soon as 'Big Shot' said sorry…😉 she sat back down, rather too quickly…😆 and eagerly, all ready to take on him again…🤣 aw, I love this woman…🤗 all the scenes where Priya has taken on Ram in this teasing, mocking way have been hilarious…😆 Saakshi and Ram's comic timing in these scenes is just terrific…👏 Priya's planning…😉 really that childish plan of pretending that 'we don't wanna marry but really are best friends'…😆 could only and only have been dreamed up by Priya… 😆 considering that by then, Ram had totally completed his flattened tyre act… 🤣 he thought that it was brilliant…🤣 and Priya saying, its gonna be difficult but since its once in 4 yrs only…🤣 aw, this girl has learnt to give back as good as she gets…😆 maybe its Ram's bumbling, hysterical outbursts which prompt her to rile him further and further…🤣 Ram, yaar tum flat tyre ho gaye, samjhe…😆 did you really have to go down on your knees like a flattened two ton truck to return the ring…🤣 Ms. Media did the rest… aw, my poor Priya…🤗 am absolutely sure the she's gonna think that Ram has Deliberately set her up… Ramji, bach ke rehna…😉 you are due another tongue lashing, me thinks… 😆 and I for one, can't wait... 😳 Ram, (the actor)awesome…👏👏👏 Saakshi, you're the BEST, Fiery Eyes… 👏👏👏 love you loads… 🤗 Can't wait for today!!!😃

P.S. Will post all my 'laters' in detail a.s.a.p.😉  Have been running very short of time recently... 😳
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 @ Winner!
You're awesome!!!.👏 Great Posting! Every line was a showstopper.Lots of grey matter and fun parts to tickle your funny rib.🤣🤣🤣Aapka writing ka koi jawab nahi. i'm at a loss for words...  Creativity at its highest. Not one teeny weeny detail escaped your eagle eye.
Please post more...Great analysis👏👏👏
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@winner13
yaar Winnie ur too good man👏👏 i had a big grin on my face reading every line of ur post😃 there's nothing i dont agree about ur post... n after dat Thursdays outburst of Priya there was so much of negativity about her but um totally biased😳 just lyk u absolutely in love with this woman🤗 there isnt an inch of her dat i dislike... i don't find any flaw in her😍
u said it yaar Fiery Eyes Is The BEST!!!⭐️ n Ram Kapoor (the actor) compliments her brilliantly👏🥳 I am so falling in love with this duo☺️
love to read ur posts yaar... silent reader though😆 coz da way u make da analysis there's hardly any word to say👏 keep posting yaar... take care🤗

Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Winner
its not Defects ki Dukaan ... the way she started "Aina hai apke paas?
🤣 And he gets all serious thinking why is she even asking it ..,,, and then Bang comes on her "Apne apko dekhiya usmein🤣"

I say both ROCKED in that entire Restaurent thing
🤣🤣🤣🤣
winner13 thumbnail

@Raee

Hi Raee.😃 How are you yaar??? 'Analysis Goddess'... 😕 woh kaun hain?😆 No really yaar, I just call it as I see it...😳 thanks for such a Big compliment...🤗  its undeserved totally...😳 and yes, my 'stalker' is always Welcome...🤗 keep stalking me or else... 😡😆😆 yeah, hope to catch up with you in detail soon yaar...😳 I too have been just so busy off late... not even getting time to post very regularly here...😭 just chota appearances and bada bada bhashans... 😆 Love you loads buddy... 🤗 Take care, bye.🤗

@avivakirk.

Hi yaar.😃 How are you? Sorry, I don't know your name...😳  I'm Winnie. Thanks a million for your lovely words... thanks. 😳 Really, I'm enjoying watching and writing about BALH... and especially, Saakshi... she is just superb!!!😍 Will defo try to keep posting everyday, been very busy recently... you keep rocking here yaar...👍🏼 hope to catch up with you everyday... Take care, bye. 😃

@Anamika.

Hi yaar.😃 How are you? Thanks a lot for your compliments yaar, thanks.😳 And this is for you...👏👏👏 with ref to the post you had made on Priya, after Thurs episode... you have said it, absolutely Rocked it...👏 agree with each and every word you've said... 👍🏼 considering Priya's circumstances and all that she had just been through... and just a lot of other things (which I have been wanting to post, haven't had the time), she was absolutely right in doing what she did... 👏 and yaar, why are you a silent reader???😉 Do I really do so much bak-bak and chappad-chappad whenever I make one of my appearances...😆 Keep rocking buddy...👏 hope to stay in touch more regularly... and a BIG apology for not replying to your msgs...😳 will do so as soon as I can... Take care yaar, bye. 🤗

@Preeti.

Hi Preeti.😃  How are you? Yaar, you're absolutely spot on... 😃 the highlight of that 'aaina hain' scene was Saakshi's absolute deadpan and serious expression...😉 and poor old Ramji missed the sarcasm laden tone from Priya totally... 😆 didn't know Ramji was sooo vain...🤔 actually searching for an aaina in his pocket...😆 does he secretly keep one there to check himself out every now and then???🤣 You've said it... the way Priya asked Ram to get himself a mirror and look into it...🤣 before calling her any names... 😆 absolutely brilliant truly... Rocked is the word...😃 and when she called him  'defects ki dukaan', I just cracked up so totally...🤣 totally agree, it was just too good... 😃 Take care yaar, bye.😃

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Wnnie
no yaar nothing lyk day i love ur posts/bak bak/bhashan😆 wht ever u call it its mind blowing🥳 i dont write much coz i am a bad writer cant express myself well😳
btw did u c this news... our poor baby is sick😭 here c this article... i just hope she have a speedy recovery🤗
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9912-saakshi-suffering-from-tonsillitis.htm#1893240
winner13 thumbnail
🤗Get Well Soon Fiery Eyes!!!🤗

Just read the article about Saakshi being ill and not being able to speak... 😔 aw, wish you a speedy recovery Saakshi...🤗 Get well soon sweetheart... 🤗

Hi guys.😃 How are you all?

Just half an hour to go for BALH... have absolutely no time for one of my bhashans...😆 few quick thoughts...😉

Renuka Israni... 😃 simply awesome performance yest...👏👏👏  this is only for the actress...👏 Shipra's character is just...  her thinking is so flawed that... 😡 she can't understand her daughter in the least... 😭 Shipra...😡 why on earth don't you have a heart to heart with your daughter once... esp considering that you do have her best interests at heart... hurting your daughter to make her 'happy'...Cry breaking her heart to 'set' her life...Cry for once, I liked Sudhir... he at least made an attempt to stop Shipra... but her thoughts again were just a mere reflection of reality... 😡 I hated her for what she did to Priya, really... 😡 but not half as much as they showed her hating herself... Thank you for that scene Creatives, I liked that bit... 👏 Renukaji, once again... 👏

And my Fiery Eyes...🤗 Priya's expressions in that scene absolutely broke my heart... 🥺 when Shipra screams at her to just get married and get lost from the house...Cry Saakshi's eyes don't just express, they talk...😳 I've said this just so many times on the KGGK forum...😳 that I could just copy, paste almost all my posts here...😳 but I mean it... she didn't have even one dialogue in that scene... none were needed... 😳 she is just brilliant...👏👏👏 that bit where Priya puts out a lonely hand in the rain...Cry just recollecting all that had just been thrown at her...Cry the morning scene... no words... just that one bit where they show Priya sleeping restlessly, half on the floor...Cry aw, this is for you sweetheart... 🤗 you so need it... 🤗 didn't Saakshi look so absolutely gorgeous...😳 and when Shipra jumped... no, Pounced on the poor kid... her reaction when she sees the paper... and the way she tells Shipra, I don't want to come out and don't want to see anything...  aw, poor kid...Cry Saakshi is (Winnie's broken record😆) just the Best... 😳

And then the proposal... well, I have to honestly say that my reaction to it... from what I've seen of the reactions on the forum so far... is Totally Different from everyone else...😳 I don't want to play the Kill Joy of the forum, so won't say much... but I have to say this... Priya's 'yes' surprised me tremendously...😕 my expected reaction from Priya (keeping in mind what I view her character as😳) would have been a resounding 'no'...  for me, the Creatives put her a bit out of character in that scene... but since everyone here loved it so much... for once, I keep my total opinion only to myself, just shared this one thought... 😳 and no matter what the scene, Saakshi was sooo cute... 😍 Priya's 'hesitant' yes with her eyes closed, clutching her hair...😳 and dialogue of the day... "for this engagement, my family would all arrive even in the middle of the night"... 🤣 she said that just so matter of factly... 😆 she's adorable... 🤗 and she looked just beautiful in that green kurta... doesn't she always, touchwood... 😳 Keep rocking Fiery Eyes...👏 love you loads...🤗

Did I say I won't give a bhashan... 😆 believe me, this is just half of what I wanted to say...😉  till tomorrow guys... Take care, bye.🤗
Edited by winner13 - 12 years ago
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Winnie 😃 simply awsome post 👏 you rock as always  waiting for your spacial post on sagai epi 😉
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 @ Winnie,

I'm now insatiable for your posts. You have hooked me to your fab writing. Please keep the Bhashans coming. U rock!>>>>>>>>>>.
I'm waiting for the wknd to chew and savor  your  posts line by line. Agree Priya's eyes speak it all. Every emotion is expressed through that fiery eyes. Loved your analysis.👏

I'm Aviva though my real name is Elizabeth.It's a mouthful so please call me Aviva.