~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
hmmm I think her user id was fizzilicious before. Let me edit!
oh no thats Ok her name is Fary and yes her id was fizzilicious before now its mausam:)
^ yeah I know that. but Thanks for clarifying πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

OK even thought the roka rasm will be with Priya, I don't think priya chup kar k maan jaye gi. there will be plenty of drama as Ram said ab Kya drama karey gi.

But I am a bit disappointed to know what Ram thinks of her. I thought he started getting feelings for her but he is only compromising. πŸ˜’

dont worry Zuby... shaadi ke baad hote hote pyar ho hi jata hainπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by Anamika163

dont worry Zuby... shaadi ke baad hote hote pyar ho hi jata hainπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

yes priya will definetly do drama , ram knows priya much better than her self πŸ˜†

i am ok with both RAYA not having any feelings now πŸ˜† but  i am scared
what and all priya will say today 😭 poor ram he has to sit and listen 😭
Originally posted by lwfw

yes priya will definetly do drama , ram knows priya much better than her self πŸ˜†

i am ok with both RAYA not having any feelings now πŸ˜† but  i am scared
what and all priya will say today 😭 poor ram he has to sit and listen 😭

well i think she will not create any scene as there r many ppl present but she surely will refuse 2 marry him after da Roka rasm is done... may b m just guessing lots of thingsπŸ€”
Originally posted by Anamika163

well i think she will not create any scene as there r many ppl present but she surely will refuse 2 marry him after da Roka rasm is done... may b m just guessing lots of thingsπŸ€”

I am ok if she does not say anything in front of everybody πŸ˜† because later ram will give n number of reasons why they should get married πŸ˜†  i have confidence in him πŸ˜‰

guessings  , everybody who watches k-serials do πŸ˜† is guessing πŸ˜†

Edited by lwfw - 12 years ago
Priya come on yaar, woh itna bhi bura nahi hai 

jst watched today's episode. she refused πŸ˜­
 Didn't  like   your behaviour Priya. All  your   fans have certain expectations from  you.Don't  want  u to  behave  like a fisherwoman. All the slinging matches u had with Ram earlier  had a certain bit of grace and dignity to it .  Today u spoiled it for us. Remember Priya! Good Manners please .
Originally posted by avivakirk

Didn't  like   your behaviour Priya. All  your   fans have certain expectations from  you.Don't  want  u to  behave  like a fisherwoman. All the slinging matches u had with Ram earlier  had a certain bit of grace and dignity to it .  Today u spoiled it for us. Remember Priya! Good Manners please .

i think its nothing 2 blame da character... its da writers! n more over u break da news all on a sudden 2 marry a man she can hardly bare n how can we just expect her 2 react normal n not get hyper??😲 well yeah she reacted a bit too much in da beginning but da end conversation of hers with Ram was sensible n dat is da bummer...
4 me  I love u loads Priya😍 u rock BALH πŸ€—