Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
and how could shipra even think. look at the age difference. ayesha is only 21 right? 

ab mera mood nahi ho raha aaj ki episode dekhna ka 🤔
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

and how could shipra even think. look at the age difference. ayesha is only 21 right? 

ab mera mood nahi ho raha aaj ki episode dekhna ka 🤔

maat dekho... read da written update n watch 2morows epi... coz at least Ram knws dat its Priya n not our up coming model 🤪Ayesha... they showed in pre-cap Niharika n da 2 sisters of Ram talking 2 him about his marriage... n at least there she said her name Priya... Thnk God!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
You know ... i loved that Aisha-Priya scene more than anything y'day. Suddenly i feel aisha isnt that bad. And better than other ppl in the house:P

Zoobi
i understand but you know ... sad tht Ram isnt filmy😆
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
so i ended up watching anyways. beginning scenes with ram and priya were really nice. i loved their understanding!

But ya i m excited for wednesday's episode now atleast he will know now!

but i am sad i wont be able to see the whole wedding stuff i am gonna b attending the wedding too 😒
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I agree
the Ram-Priya scene was good too... the Mothers are super Annoying. Dono samaj ke bahar hai.

Am thankful atleast Ram knows its Priya. Am hoping he would now ask Priya if they could talk before taking any decision and then clear the GALATH FAIMI😆
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys.😃 How are you all?

I love Priya, I really do… 😳 once she'd spoken out her angst against her family, her thoughts shifted back straight to Natasha… I'm calling her Natasha here and not 'Nuts' coz I actually liked her expression yest…😃 she looked both suitably embarrassed and grateful to Priya, all at one go…😳 its unlike her and was actually good to see… and Priya, not wanting Natasha to go through exactly what she had just gone through i.e. a broken engagement… 😔I loved the way Priya tells Kartik, like I'm your sister, Natasha too happens to be someone's sister and if you respect that bond…😳 beautiful scene and yes, Kartik had absolutely nothing to do with it… aw, Priya's expressions when Kartik listens to her…😳 that smile, hiding her tears… simply superb!!!👏👏👏

On another note, what the hell was Vineet still standing around there and doing???😕 I think the Creatives had forgotten to get him out of the frame…😆 Ram and he were standing almost arm in arm at one point…🤣

Back to Priya… well, a barefoot walk on the grass seems to be Priya's fav cooling down method…😳 she's done it before too, when she was disturbed over her family… liked the fact that they showed her taking some time off, by herself, doing what she likes to do…😳 and, well done Ram… 👏I liked the Priya-Ram scene yest for two reasons… first, that Ram, as he himself admitted, went against his own nature and apologized to Priya and was genuinely feeling guilty about what his haste and carelessness had subjected her to…  his lil attempt at the apology was not too bad…😉 considering that its possibly the first time in his life that he has apologized to anyone… 😉 the "I'm sorry", the attempt to convince Priya that he truly understands her feelings… and then that lil embarrassed grin at his own  attempt at playing Mr. Softie…😉 when he says that even though he includes her in his prayers (the way Priya was staring at him almost disbelievingly when he said that was just brilliant…😳 ) his opinion about her hasn't really changed…😆  liked the effort that Ram (the character) put into making amends…😳 and the second and main reason for liking that scene… Priya, of course…😳 I loved her reaction… during her outburst itself, the first thing that she had done was absolved Ram of the blame and put the onus and blame solely on herself and her family… and yest, even though she doesn't 'hate' Ram for his part in that fiasco, she still can't bring herself to totally forgive him… she doesn't turn down his apology… but makes it very clear to him that his 'Mr. Softie' attempt really doesn't suit him either… 😆 her curt lil replies, drawing an invisible line between her self respect and Ram's rather clumsy attempts together made the scene come across really well…👏👏👏 that bit where Ram plays 'a gentleman' and offers to walk her home…😳 and Priya, being the very graceful woman she is accepts…😳 her way of saying, without saying anything that she has probably accepted his apology…😳 that lil gesture of playing with her hair is just...😍  a very well presented scene…👏 but sorry Ram…😳 again, there is only one scene stealer…😍 Saakshi's expressions changing from angry, to disbelieving, when she couldn't believe that it was Ram saying all those things , to curt, keeping things at an impersonal level, to practical when she says that they are such different people that its better they stick to their own different parts, to graceful…👏👏👏 all this in just one scene = brilliance...😳 

And then 'Sweet'ie and Sour… 😆 apologies to all who love Chinese cuisine...🤣 (like me😳)… well, we've had glimpses of  Mamaji's mental 'health'… now, we've had a glimpse of  his total lack of judgement of character… 🤢 so he 😡 thinks Priya is a 'behenji', 'a ghar ki naukrani' and a 'gareeb gai'… being those things are a still a lot better then being a kleptomaniac like you, isn't it… 🤢  chindi chor kahika...🤢🤣🤣 but Priya, bura mat mano sweetie…🤗 any guy who thinks that Niharika is 'sweetie'…😆😆 ab uski baat ka kya bura manna… 🤪Mamaji… if after seeing Priya's reaction the other day, if you still attribute these 'qualities' to her, well you're as far gone as NUTS…  as for the 'strategy' of marrying Priya to Ram to 'control' the house… 'Sweet' and Sour, how about first learning to control NUTS…😆 and barring Priya and Ayesha (who I must confess is fast turning into a fav😳), the Sharmas, considering their reaction to Vineet should be a piece of cake to control… just show ex Ms. Bhubhaneshwar a pile of money…😆 serve Sudhir 'papa' endless cups of tea… 🤣 and Kartik… NUTS has him reeling anyways…😆 my poor baby Priya…😳 imagine being surrounded by all these whackos… but said this before, if anyone can handle them all she can…😍 this 'gareeb gai' is a powerhouse…😍 'Sweetie' and Sour are soon gonna get a real 'zor ka jhatka'…🤣 woh bhi Zor se…🤣 can't wait for Priya to sort these bozos out… 😉

P.S. Sour Mama always has that pipe stuck in his mouth… I've never seen him smoke it even once though…😕 definitely chori ka maal hoga…😆 he doesn't want to waste the loot so he sticks it in his mouth and walks around grinning… 🤣

And then Sweetie and Shipra…  a recipe for disaster if ever there was one… though I must admit, for once, I can't really blame Shipra here… when she looked around, the only daughter she could see was poor lil Ayesha…  so ok, she misunderstood… and practical thinking isn't Shipra's forte anyways… Ram is supposed to be what 45… (some articles call him a 40 yr old and some 45) ok, he's 40… but Ayesha is just 20… the only thing Ram can do with regards to Ayesha, is adopt her as a daughter…😕 and matters weren't really helped by Ram himself, with his 'kahin pe nigahen, kahin pe nishaana' act at the engagement… 😆😆 if he wanted to compliment Priya, he could have just done it on the face… that whole 'psst, psst' act was…😆 and Shipra… when it comes to Ayesha, she is pretty much as blind and biased as Ram is with regards to Nuts… so, the reaction and assent was pretty expected… thank God, she at least said, that she'd ASK her daughter… if only they had been this fair with Priya…😭

The other scene I absolutely Loved was… easy to guess, the Priya-Ayesha scene…🤗 like I said, Ayesha is becoming a firm fav…😳 she is the only character in that house who seems to genuinely look up to Priya, respects her…😳 and also, communicates with her frankly…👏 I loved the way she told Priya, you deserve much better then Vineet anyways…👏 and I don't like you being so quiet, the whole house become unhappy without your smile…😳 aw, and Priya heard that and actually smiled…😍 this big sis-kid sis bonding is just too cute…😍 and the way they rushed around to sort things out together when 'Sweetie' arrived was just so natural and sweet…😳 my fav bit of the scene…the minute Priya served the water, she disappeared into the room, with Ayesha tagging along behind her ever so loyally, like a lil child…😳 the final scene, where Shipra was engaged in  her 'strain my poor lil brain'…😆 in the background, Ayesha had Priya acting like a 3 yr old with her antics…😳 she made Priya smile, actually laugh again…😳 aw, I loved that lil byplay…😍 well done Ayesha…👏 you rock girl…👍🏼 and Priya's smile…☺️ I'm loving this show, totally loving it... 😳 Keep rocking, Fiery Eyes!!! 🤗 Can't wait for today...😃

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Winnie :WAH WAH>>>analysis goddess is here bows down to you winnie jee, everything with so much 'baariki' only you could sum it up so beautifully,ahaaa makes my heart swoon just to see u posting ur thoughts again, [OH yeah ur stalker is back😆] I might not be able to always respond in the amazing manner that you able to posses but I am all eyes and ears and HEART whenever you post, I adore each and every thought that you put in your analysis and I am always surprised of how amazing ur write ups are, thank you so much winnie, u are bringing back so many good memories to me and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 🤗
hope to have a proper convo with u soon,keep posting
love u loads, Raee🤗

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
OK even thought the roka rasm will be with Priya, I don't think priya chup kar k maan jaye gi. there will be plenty of drama as Ram said ab Kya drama karey gi.

But I am a bit disappointed to know what Ram thinks of her. I thought he started getting feelings for her but he is only compromising. 😒
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
By Farry:

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@zoobidoobi:The sig I think u meant Fary not Fizza!! or do you call Fary fizza.IDK😆