Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 22

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
A lovely performance by Sakshi indeed !! The pain, anger and helpnessness, all were very rightly portrayed. Although i had prefered her performance in the show Balika Vashu when she did an important role sometime back. (i dont remember her name there, not a regular viewer of that show)... Anyways, whatever she did today was praiseworhthy.. I must say, she is improving day by day...πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

A lovely performance by Sakshi indeed !! The pain, anger and helpnessness, all were very rightly portrayed. Although i had prefered her performance in the show Balika Vashu when she did an important role sometime back. (i dont remember her name there, not a regular viewer of that show)... Anyways, whatever she did today was praiseworhthy.. I must say, she is improving day by day...πŸ‘

Hey Shagnika her name was Teepari in Balika Vadhu
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What was Ram waiting for? Why couldn't he take Priya's arm and said
"main karun ga tumse shaadi" 😍

Glad neharika is doing something about it finally.
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: winner13

Hi guys.πŸ˜ƒ How are you all?

Well' bit late to write about Thurs'πŸ˜‰ have already seen some really interesting and rocking discussions about Thurs on our forum...πŸ˜ƒ but just can't go ahead without doing so' ummm, on one point' what do I say? Honest Confession'😳 I'm not going to be writing much about the Priya-Ram jodi, per se' coz, I'm not a 'jodi' person at all'😳 have never been so' Ekta's had dozens of 'jodis' in all her shows and I've never had anything either for or against them'πŸ˜ƒ except in one case where I was so obsessed that'☺️  no prizes for guessing which jodi I would be referring to for anyone who knew me in the Kahaani forum'😳 Janki-Suyash Mehra'😳😳😳 not a conventional jodi and that's just what I loved about them'😍 but I generally tend to enjoy watching and analyzing the individual characters in a show'πŸ˜ƒ and here,  I absolutely LOVE Priya'πŸ€— ("SURPRISE"... 😳) and yes, while I like Ram's character and think that he can be very cute'πŸ˜‰ no mushy-mushy feelings for me on the 'jodi' front'πŸ˜ƒ as long as Priya is presented well, I don't mind anything' 😳 I like the pair coz of Priya and her character, and its interactions and chemistry with all the other characters'πŸ˜ƒ and frankly, I couldn't see anyone or anything beyond Priya and her expressions in the whole of Thurs's episode'😳 and believe me, that's got nothing to do with Ram, the character or actor'πŸ˜ƒ in fact, I think that Ram, the actor is doing an absolutely fabulous job' πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ his expressions and timing are fabulous'πŸ‘πŸΌ and I honestly can't picture anyone else in this role besides him'πŸ˜ƒ but there's only ever been one 'jodi' who I ever rooted for wholeheartedly'😳 the characterization and the way that pair was presented was' it wasn't a conventional jodi but the friendship, quiet understanding and mutual respect they depicted made it the only pair that I've ever loved like crazy'☺️ not making any comparisons here, just stating a lil point of view...😳  and  I've honestly never been a fan of love stories'πŸ˜ƒ and yes, it's a bit sillyπŸ€ͺ and just like me to say this when the show I'm discussing is a love story'πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and that's where I truly appreciate the fact that its an absolutely unconventional story'πŸ˜ƒ its mature, its been very well handled and its progression has been very natural' πŸ˜ƒand Full credit to the Creatives for this'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ really, really good job guys, the subtlety and dignity with which the Priya-Ram interactions have been handled is really good to watch' πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thurs' the balcony scene' I have simply not enough words to describe how gorgeous Saakshi was looking'😍 simply stunning'😳 the way she smiled when she looked at the rain and said, "I love it" was just' 😍 a beautiful moment, presented just so sweetly'😳 and a real highlight of that scene were its dialogues'πŸ˜ƒ a really big hand to whoever is writing the dialogues of BALH'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ they are so simple, yet manage to convey much deeper feelings' loneliness and a slight sense of resignation in Ram' and Priya's doubts and confusion over her own thinking' Saakshi's expression'😳 aw, that was a true "Fiery Eyes"moment'😍 the intensity of that stare was...😍 one simple word, Fiery'πŸ˜ƒ the thoughts it conveyed along with the shock of realization'😳 what expressions, just loved that scene, it was absolutely beautiful'😳

The roka scene' again, Priya's expressions' esp when her mother is making her wear the kadas' the 'why am I doing this to myself', 'am I right or wrong'' and the way she kept looking at Ram in puzzlement, wondering what it is that has suddenly changed'πŸ˜‰ and the laddoo moment'πŸ˜† Ram' πŸ€ͺman, this guy is so funny'πŸ˜† laddoo hain yaar, hand grenade nahin'🀣 but aw, one look from Priya and'😳 Ram practically swallowed the laddoo whole'🀣 man, if this is his haalat from one look'πŸ˜† aw, Priya smiling and blushing was'😍 Maar dala yaar!!!☺️ The photo moment was cute too' and Ayesha' she probably gets the 'foot in the mouth' syndrome from her ma'πŸ˜† what an announcement to make at her sister's roka'πŸ˜† she's lucky that at least she picked the right dulha' anyone is better than the 'mahaan' Vineet'πŸ€” heavens, not even the 1960's heroines were so virtuous'🀣🀣🀣 as for 'Shrew'ti'🀒 God help Priya if that loser is her 'best friend''🀒 with a 'best' friend like that, Priya doesn't need any enemies' moment of the scene' Priya blushing and smiling, simply adorable'πŸ€—

Priya's scene with her parents' aw, Saakshi looked like an adorable lil kid'😳 she gives "simple and beautiful" a new meaning'😳 as for her parents' well, I just wish even now that there had been just one scene where Sudhir walks up to Priya and asks her, are you happy beta? Are you sure about your decision??? That scene would have been perfect in the balcony scene'😳 but surprise' it turned about to be Shipra who tried to re-assure Priya in her own strange way'πŸ‘ the Priya-Shipra scenes are interesting coz Shipra doesn't have the slightest idea of how to communicate with Priya'πŸ˜‰ but still tries in a very roundabout way'πŸ˜ƒ and Priya understands her mother, no matter how Shipra goes about it'😳 that day, Shipra was the one who realized that Priya is a  bit nervous and unsure' and started discussing her own 'romantic' encounter with Sudhir'πŸ˜† the attempt to make Priya smile by both her parents was quite adorable'😳 the lil argument on Shipra's age when she got married' and the lil song and dance routine by Shipra was damn cute'😳 I really like the actress, Renuka Israni who plays Shipra'πŸ˜ƒ I'm just about the biggest fan in the whole world of the old Mahabharat'😳 she played Gandhari and was amazing'πŸ‘ a million thanks to the person who posted that info on IF'πŸ‘πŸΌ her voice seemed damn familiar in the first episode of BALH coz I had re-watched the whole old Mahabharat just 3 months ago on DVD' but I  just couldn't place her'😳 maybe a lil bias here, but that's why I've always enjoyed Shipra's scenes'πŸ˜‰ (even though I have the occassional go at her...πŸ˜†) as the the really silly, over the top, slightly greedy but at the end of the day, well meaning mother'πŸ˜‰ even though she just can't seem to understand Priya at all'  the first real bonding scene between Priya and both her parents at one go was so good'😳 the best part of the scene was its simple cuteness and believability '😳

The rest of the episode' well, so Vineet does seem to be some stooge set up by Ram' considering that Ram bought the ring to give to Vineet to give to Priya'πŸ€” ring hain yaa passing the parcel' trust Ramji...πŸ˜† just can't wait for Vineet's true colours to be revealed' got my belan, joota and chappals all ready for Vineet'😈 bade din ho gaye since I've pulled them out of cold storage'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ramji, if you are ever responsible for hurting Priya, you too watch out buddy!!!😈

But all in all'Thurs episode belonged only and only to Priya'😳 every expression, every smile, every look saying so much'😍 the final scene where Priya is rehearsing her 'new' identity' and not liking it one bit'πŸ˜” the doubts and fears' Saakshi'πŸ€— you are just brilliant and beautiful'😳 keep rocking Fiery Eyes'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ can't wait for today'πŸ˜ƒ

I wish I could bold everything in this post and say how much I LOVE YOUπŸ€— for making my day but still the bold parts are my fav esp the bit about Yash/Janki I just can't explain how much it means to me to see u after ages and it just  feels like yesterday that we chatted in KGGK forum(s) and our obsession over the jodi and sakshi's magnificence, I just wanted to say this much that I am glad that you are back and I wish to see more of you now that sakshi is back on TV πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
P.S. if you don't remember me I will run after you with belan or chappal, you chooseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Priya,
Your dialogues were excellent! Apt choice of words to insensitive people.  Hope this message of being a woman and that too single  should echo in the hearts of many who are in the same boat as you.
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Bushra.

Hi yaar.πŸ€— How are you doing??? Been absolute ages!!!😳 Good to see you buddy, really good...😳 thanks for your words on my posts yaar, they are almost reviews of the entire epi...πŸ˜‰ though here, I generally write more about Priya's character and her points of view... the true reason for watching the show...😳 as for Kahaani's rocking days...😍 miss them loads yaar... Parvati's simple dignity and strength of character... 😳 my Queen Janki in a black sari...😍 flashing daggers from those fiery eyes...😳 and putting creatures like Trashna and Rajeshwari...πŸ˜† (aw, miss my Dumb and Dumber too...😳) in their proper place = right at her feet...🀣 will never forget the episode where Janki made Trashna do 'jhadoo' of Agarwal house...🀣🀣🀣  meri diamond ki ring kho gayi hain, Trashnaji...πŸ˜† please sweep the floor personally and find it coz I can't trust anyone else...🀣 hai, those days... 😍 well, our Priya is a rockstar too...😳 kal sab ki akal thikane laga di...πŸ˜‰ loved it... πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks so much for the link you have posted yaar...πŸ˜ƒ aw, Saakshi is so cute...😳 audience ko teen din intezaar karne do...πŸ˜† but hell, she made the 3 day wait worth it...πŸ˜‰ Nuts looking sane... that's a first...πŸ˜† Belated Happy Birthday to... πŸ˜ƒ don't know her name so... Nuts...😳  thanks and keep rocking buddy... Take care, bye. πŸ€—

Edited by winner13 - 12 years ago
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Vasu.

Hi yaar.πŸ€— How are you doing??? Been real ages...😳 though I had left you  a couple of msgs in our Saakshi FC a lil while ago...😳 but since the BALH forum has opened, I don't think any of us are regular there... and yes, its absolutely brilliant to see you here yaar...πŸ€— First things first... and I've said this before and quite often... you make some of the most beautiful siggies I've ever seen...😳  an old die hard fan of your siggies at this end...πŸ˜‰ many, many thanks for sharing your creations here...πŸ˜ƒ

As for our Ep of the Day thread... great minds read alike...πŸ˜‰ I do this quite often too, though haven't had much time recently...  I go back to our Kahaani forum and start reading the old threads... looking at old pics... and at the cost of sounding ridiculous... I sit and read my own written updates...😳 but you've said it buddy... woh bhi kya din the...😍 the never ending analyses, discussions... and my conspiracy...πŸ˜† no, no...the correct term was my 'Ulti Khopdi' theories... 🀣 and the debates on the 'jodi' of the show... Shweta called it World War 3... I'm just so glad that it never came to that...😳 I'll say, we Kahaani forum members, agreed to disagree often...πŸ˜‰  what fun would we have had if everyone always agreed with each other...😳 but had always left room for positive and constructive discussions...πŸ‘ even the bashing (which you know, I did when I thought it was warrented😳) was strictly restricted to characters... never once was an actor/actress personally bashed or bad mouthed there...πŸ‘  I don't know about KZK but yes, I used to read the Kyunki forum... some of the "I'm gonna tear off your hair" stuff there was...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Give me our KGGK forum every single day...😳 sigh, miss that forum yaar, it was an extended family... that's why its so good to see the old Kahaani forum members here...😳 miss Kahaani tremendously... in fact, till I had the time, I used to keep on making big posts on all the special episodes of Kahaani with my updates and pics in Saakshi's FC... we should maybe continue to do that in our Saakshi FC, time permitting... watch and love Saakshi in BALH and re-live the Kahaani magic again... 😍

And this is for all the analyses you have put up on BALH...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I haven't had the time to read all honestly...😳 but love your habit of putting up the title to each epi almost... Keep rocking buddy...πŸ€— Take care, bye. πŸ€—

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello guiesπŸ˜› m speechless ab main kya bolu??😭😭😭
@Winnie: hey winnie love 2 read ur posts but dont hv anythng 2 say after datπŸ˜† m a very bad writer

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

What was Ram waiting for? Why couldn't he take Priya's arm and said
"main karun ga tumse shaadi" 😍

Glad neharika is doing something about it finally.

Zoobi
am glad he didnt do that ... that would have been so Filmy and Predictable and garden scene bhi naseeb nahii hotaπŸ˜†

am jyust hoping its like the promo and not like ydays epi:-(
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Bushra... thnx 4 da link yaar... where do u get thia yaar... ur awesomeπŸ€—
Sakshi was looking super cute😳 i was thinking about Sumona (da gal playing Nats) how lucky sje is... i think this just da beginning of her acting career n from da 1st she is working with literally THE Sakshi TanwarπŸ‘πŸ‘ wowπŸ₯³ she's got some luck manπŸ˜›

@Preeti : cant agree with u more yaar... so good dat Ram didnt do dat...

ZUBY
__ sabar kal phal meetha hota hainπŸ˜†