Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The balcony scene was such a nice scene. Even at a technical level it was beautifully shot and edited. I seriously love their screenplay.
RaYa are magical..they never fail to astound me..they exactly know how to outdo themselves...I felt bad for Ram..he has given up all the hope to get married:(...Atleast Priya has her family by her side but Ram has noone except Vikram...also its great to see this positive side of ram towards priya..he got her a ring..so sweet:-)...i am actually amazed to see this Ram..he doesnt seem to be ruthless(few articles claimed it though)...all in all a nice epi...the precap annoyed me to no end..nuts needs character adjustment...how did kartik fell for her in the first place?
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hv da same quest about Nats... uff horrible character... n aww... RaYa is amazing😍
hey come 2 da chat club... we can talk😳
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

i hv da same quest about Nats... uff horrible character... n aww... RaYa is amazing😍
hey come 2 da chat club... we can talk😳

RaYa makes me go Crazy😍
Will deffo come to the chat club!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So priya finally realized its the same Bathroom guy. u know before they showed the flashback. I told my mom, "iss ko yaad aa geya hai bathroom scene" and exactly that happened. I am so good at predicting. I know priya so well now. I LOVEEE this show. 😍
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
hey Zuby... haan yaar... only Priya has started feeling a connection with Ram, she looked at him with so much pain in her eyes but during da roka but Ram he was smiling through out🀒 loved dat tripping over Ram during da photo session... i hv seen dat scene a 1000 tyms alreadyπŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys! Some Priya/Sakshi sigs:

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
faint yaar... konsa chodke konsa use karoon??😲 mind blowingπŸ‘πŸ‘
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 its simply awsome Vasu 😍 😍Love it ❀️
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Aww gorgeous avies.

@Anamika I agree with you. Finally aor zaeyada interesting ho raha hai show.
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Zuby, me too yaar...before they even showed the flashback I already knew...maine toh Sakshi ki aankhon mein parliya ta πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and Anu...I know, kya Ram, Priya tumhe itne daar baare aankhon se dekray hai aur tum ho toh muskarare ja rahi hon!!
The 'kodak moment'... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜