~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy guys again! 😳 Tried my hand at an animated siggy, hope you like it...would welcome critcisms! 😊

Awww I love today's episodes. Their way of looking at each other and finally smiling. 😍
I can't wait for Mondya's episode.

Beautiful avie Shamma.I am using it. 😊
yes indeed sakshi was looking too good today,
most lovable seen  Ra eating laddoo when Priya is staring at him 😆

So now priya knows it was ram and she knows he is the man of her dreams 😳😍 lets see who will bring them together.

@Shamma: ram is da 1 who fixed up this guy... didnt u notice yestday, he asked Vikram 2 call dat guy😡 any way other than dat yday's ei was mind blowing...i hv created a topic on da epi... guess u guies didnt c it... will post it here so dat we can discuss it😃
wow yaar... wht a nice avi... um defo gonna use it😳

@lwfw : hey a very warm welcome 2 u🤗 ur ryt... Sakshi looked so gorgeous😍 well she always does😳 n dat laddoo scene Ram was looking so cute, like a chota mota bachcha😆😳

hey guies😃 tym 4 discussion😳
wht an awesome episode it was 2day😃👏⭐️ but unfortunately its thursday da w8ing begins😭
coming 2 da epi, Ram's family comes in n we c Ram is looking 4 Priya☺️ hmmm Ram babu ap kab realize karogey ki aap kise khone ja rahe ho?? (though u will not, thnx 2 ur so called ma in advance😉)
Ram reaches da balcony n wht a scene😍👏 Priya looked drop dead gorgeous😍 n da convo between them... aww, so subtle n romantic😳 n Priya finally gets some hints dat Ram must b da guy who shared his secrets with her😛
all da roka ceremony n dancing was nothing much 2 say🥱 except 4 da photo session part😍 Priya falling over Ram☺️
wht a scene... its THE SCENE OF THE WEEK
🥳🥳
wht do you say guies?? awww... n i love Vikram's kids😳 without them this wouldnt hvbeen possible😆 wanna gv Ayesha a big hug🤗 4 capturing dat snap😍
u had 2 c Mr.Perfect's face when Ayesha said "kahi apka patta cut na hojay"🤣🤣
i hv never loved Ayesha more than 2nite😛
poor Priya... felt so bad 4 her😒 she actually started knwing Ram n at this point of tym she needs 2 get married 2 dat so called adarshwadi guy😡 she had so much pain n confusion in her eyes, dat made me cry😭
i was mad at Ram... she was looking at him with so much pain in her eyes... n he was smiling all along aww our FIERY EYES... ur eyes speak volumes... hope Ram babu gets 2 understand ur feeling soon
this Nats... oh God... do hv 2 say it every tym ke usey pagal khane bhejo... patching up with ex BF😡 u better do dat n leave poor Kartik alone... poor guy i feel so sorry 4 him... wht did he c in her??😲 n did u c da pre-cap??😲😲 she doesnt even 2 knw how long she wanna stay there🤢, its all like her fashion shows or wht??😡Nats is such a perfect name 4 her😆
any way leaving da minor issue um now trying 2 figure out how is Ram n Priya's marriage issue come up?? is dat Mr.perfect cheating??😕😕 well definitely he is... he's too perfect n dats insane
eagerly w8ing 4 next week😍 God y does these thursdays come?!
@Anamika163

Thankls.
yes agree he was indeed looking cute .actually RAYA have a very good
subtle communication.
and they have a comfort of talking any topic on the earth under the sun 😆 now only waiting and wondering is what we can do

thats the additional baggage of watching any  ekta -serial
Originally posted by Anamika163

hey guies😃 tym 4 discussion😳

hello 😃
wht an awesome episode it was 2day😃👏⭐️ but unfortunately its thursday da w8ing begins😭
it was awesome... Y cant there be an epi on Fri Ouch

coming 2 da epi, Ram's family comes in n we c Ram is looking 4 Priya☺️ hmmm Ram babu ap kab realize karogey ki aap kise khone ja rahe ho?? (though u will not, thnx 2 ur so called ma in advance😉)
that was so sweet .. 😛

Ram reaches da balcony n wht a scene😍👏 Priya looked drop dead gorgeous😍 n da convo between them... aww, so subtle n romantic😳 n Priya finally gets some hints dat Ram must b da guy who shared his secrets with herTongue
Absolutely loved it ... everything was just perfect... their costumes... their dialogues... their expressions .. the rain ... the way the scene was shot ClapStarClapDay Dreaming

all da roka ceremony n dancing was nothing much 2 say🥱 except 4 da photo session part😍 Priya falling over Ram☺️
wht a scene... its THE SCENE OF THE WEEK
🥳🥳

dancing looked so fake 👎🏼 .. n im glad the photo was captured  

wht do you say guies?? awww... n i love Vikram's kids😳 without them this wouldnt hvbeen possible😆 wanna gv Ayesha a big hug🤗 4 capturing dat snap😍
u had 2 c Mr.Perfect's face when Ayesha said "kahi apka patta cut na hojay"🤣🤣
Mr Perfect looked so lonely .. cut to the corner 😆😆 it was a KODAK moment 😍

i hv never loved Ayesha more than 2niteTongue
poor Priya... felt so bad 4 her😒 she actually started knwing Ram n at this point of tym she needs 2 get married 2 dat so called adarshwadi guy😡 she had so much pain n confusion in her eyes, dat made me cry😭
Ditto!! confused becoz she is practical as well as a day dreamer

i was mad at Ram... she was looking at him with so much pain in her eyes... n he was smiling all along aww our FIERY EYES... ur eyes speak volumes... hope Ram babu gets 2 understand ur feeling soon
Dont be ... all men r late n slow n clueless.. u have to spell it out to them D'oh until then just see his smile n smile back 😛

this Nats... oh God... do hv 2 say it every tym ke usey pagal khane bhejo... patching up with ex BF😡 u better do dat n leave poor Kartik alone... poor guy i feel so sorry 4 him... wht did he c in her??😲 n did u c da pre-cap??😲😲 she doesnt even 2 knw how long she wanna stay there🤢, its all like her fashion shows or wht??😡Nats is such a perfect name 4 her😆
Nutty nuts... please she aint worthy of a pagal khana either Angry i cant beleive Ram actually dotes on such a brat Shocked😕... Kartik was rite he is mad to be marrying a madder person 😆 

any way leaving da minor issue um now trying 2 figure out how is Ram n Priya's marriage issue come up?? is dat Mr.perfect cheating??ConfusedConfused well definitely he is... he's too perfect n dats insane
thats wot we all r thinking .. he is too good to be true n it just doesnt seem possible 😕 hopefully sirens will go off in Priya n Ram's head 2gether

eagerly w8ing 4 next week😍 God y does these thursdays come?!
Again ditto !!

BTW ur ques about Ishika n staying in her maika .. well she finally went to her sasural 😊 i think ur post was stalked by CVs😆 hopefully she will stay there unlike nuts who will make every1 run from the house she gets married to Karthik  

Originally posted by PreciousPri

BTW ur ques about Ishika n staying in her maika .. well she finally went to her sasural 😊 i think ur post was stalked by CVs😆 hopefully she will stay there unlike nuts who will make every1 run from the house she gets married to Karthik 

actually u knw i was thinking da same thing when Niharika said dat she was in her in-laws... may da CVs go through IF n found my post🤣🤣
Awww thank you guys! Anu...no haven't seen it on IF yet but I will post my answer from RKR 😳

and sooo glad Ishika has finally gone to her sasural!! 👏 👏
Anuuu!!!!!!!  :Grin: :Grin: :Grin:

OMG had the biggest smile on my face while watching today's episode!!!  Clap Clap Clap Sooo had to control myself otherwise someone would've got suspicious and would've banned me from watching it on tv!! Yeh thursday kyun aata hain ya yeh BALH 7 days a week kyun nahi aata!!!!  cry kitty

I know...as soon as I saw Ram walk in and start looking for Priya, I was like  Ohmy aap kyun samajthe nahi hai??

Loved the balcony scene, such a cute convo...Ram looking dashing and Priya as normal  faint looking hawwttt, that suit suited her soo well!!! Kitna pyaar tha un dono mein  :blush: :blush: so glad Priya finally realised Ram is her man  jump jump

Hehe loved the photo session...Priya in Ram's arms and a nice bit of eyelock...who cares if its clichd!!! It was the most perfect thing ever!!!!! Just wanted to kiss Ayesha for what she said...Mr perfect  Puke watch out, Ayesha has hit the nail in the head...Ram is most definitely Priya's dulha!!!!

I know...Priya was looking soo confused when Shipra was putting the kangan on her  cry kitty cry kitty She didn't know what was going on...all she could think was that Ram was the guy who called her 'darling'. Ram kuch toh samjha karo yaar...hamara fiery eyes Priya itna ishare dehri hai aur tum ho toh muskaara ja rahi ho!!!  Unsure Unsure

Yeah, thats know a dilemma...how is Niharika going to broach the subject of Ram and Priya's marriage...whatever the case, Vineet is most definitely going to make Priya cry  cry kitty cry kitty and we are gonna be after your head!!!  :RAMbo: :RAMbo: :RAMbo:

Why can't BALH come 7 days a week??? Now 3 days of intezaar  Down