Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 15

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I'm a huge fan of Sakshi , please include my name . The delight 2 watch a veteran perform is some thing else . 

hey a very warm welcome 2 u🤗 myself Anamika... hope u enjoy it here... will defo add ur name😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think Ram planned this guy thingi. how could someone be so perfect. yeh kya ho raha hai hamari priya ke saath? 😒
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think he is faking it yaar🤢 n m so mad at Ram, if he's done this😡
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Anamika.

Hi yaar.😃 How are you doing? You bet buddy, Priya can handle anything... 😉 except that family of her, I think... aw, poor baby yest...😭 that 'yes' she said was just heartbreaking coz there was no heart in it, just emotional pressure... 😭 aw, but that smile...😍 she is just fabs...👏👏👏 chalo, family na sahi, Ramji hain naa...😉😆😆 its gonna be damn good yaar... can't wait.😍 Take care, bye.🤗

@Shamma.

Hi Shamma.😃 How are you yaar? You said it, Show Stealer = Saakshi...😳 as for my bhashans... frankly, I'm glad that I'm getting some time to make these posts... 😳 I'm just loving this show... no prizes for guessing why...😳 yeah, hope the Priya-Shipra scene comes at least one day...😍 but after yest... Sudhir's lost whatever few marbles he had too... koi baat nahin, 'Big' shot is arriving today...😉 Take care yaar, bye.🤗

@Shweta.

Hellooo yaar!!!😃 Kahaan Ho??? Kabhi to msg kiya karo...😉 though if you're too busy to watch BALH, then you truly are too busy to msg me.😆 Kidding yaar, how are things? As for my long speeches... I just write what I think... which means, I think a lot...😆 sab likhna vikhna ho jaata hain...😉 and yaar, the siggies you are using are simply gorgeous!!!😍 The last one... made by Anamika is just too...😍 (this one's for you Anamika👏)... will catch up soon yaar... Take care, bye.🤗

winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys.😃 How are you all?

Priya, Priya, Priya…🤗 really and totally adore you…😳 and sweetie, your luck with guys so far has been really… Ashwin…😡  and now Vineet… yeah, he was ok,  I guess... Mr. Perfect… I definitely didn't think so!!! I actually found some of his mannerisms really weird!!!😕 For starters, the scene when Priya enters the house… yeah, Shipra wanted her to deck up and model for the 'prospective dulha'… yeah, nice that he's willing to 'accept' her the way she is coz he 'likes' her the way she is… but can the girl have a little breathing space…😕 she's just come in, maybe she'd just like to freshen up a lil… 🤔 Yeah, then he made all the right noises and said absolutely all the things that Priya probably wanted to hear… but his way of going about things… that steady monologue that he kept on and on and on…🤔 ok, benefit of doubt... maybe he just wanted to get off to a good start… that was acceptable enough, but maybe Priya herself might have wanted to ask him something… Saakshi's expressions were terrific…👏 👏👏 the awkwardness, nervousness and esp her confusion when she's trying to gauge the guy… she potrayed it all so beautifully…👏 back to Vineet… the clincher which sealed it as a  "Priya should probably think Long and Hard about marrying Vineet" was… within 1 and a half minutes of only him talking, he says, "ek aakhri sawaal… will you marry me?" HUH???😲 Yeah, fine… its an arranged marriage, you know why you are meeting up and all… but like within, a minute of a Monologue… thankfully, Priya specifically tells him that she needs time to think… Of Course, she does… thank God, her instincts warned her that something just isn't right… all too good to be true… yeah, maybe I'm wrong and Vineet is really an absolute gem… why do I find that so hard to believe though…🤔 and yeah, even if he is a decent guy, it doesn't mean that you HAVE to marry him… if everyone started marrying the first 'decent, but not very interesting and I'm not sure I like him' guy they ran into… matrimonial sites would go bankrupt!!!  I'm so glad that Priya said she needs time, she needs to think…😊 coz she trusted that lil inner voice which said, something is Wrong…  and Mr. Perfect, there is simply no such thing… (that's my personal opinion…😉)

But well, that was always going to turn into a pressured 'yes'… for the family's sake… I was expecting Shipra to be all in a flutter, doing her 'cat on a hot tin roof ' stuff…  but 'doting dad' Sudhir… what was that man upto?😕 Priya specifically told him that she needs some time to think… and what does he do??? He should have said, "take all the time you need beta, and please decide without any pressure whatsoever, it's a question of your life"… But no, instead he says, "to kya socha hain tumne?" 🤢 What the hell man… did she even get time to think? In between doing 'important' tasks like serving Vineet and his paa, then serving you and the other family members dinner… not to mention, also clearing up and doing the dishes… really, where would Priya get the time to concentrate on 'frivolous' and 'unimportant' questions like "do I like this guy", "would I want to marry him"… "forget marrying, would I even like to meet him a second time?"  No, of course, she wouldn't… itna faltu time thodi hain Priya ke pass? And Sudhir, you 'generous' man…🤢 giving her such a 'Huge' margin of a full 30 seconds to take a decision… while you and the other family members gaped at her in such a way, that she had nothing to say except a 'yes'…😭 aw Priya… this is for you…🤗 you truly need it…😔 Credit to the Creatives for actually showing things as they happen… that scene between the family and Priya was straight out of reality… the subtle pushing, the emotional pressure put on the girl…  and the fact, that just because a guy happens to appear semi decent, its perfectly ok to marry him without knowing the first thing about him or even bothering to know if the girl likes him or not...  unfortunate, but very often true…😔 though Sudhir… really, I thought he at least would try and read Priya's feelings… I've liked some of the father-daughter scenes they have shown… esp the one where he discusses Priya's childhood diaries with her…😳  maybe he does have Priya's best interests at heart, but even he fails to understand Priya at all…😭  in fact, Ayesha is the only one who even tried to make Priya feel good…😳 when she says, he's bound to be perfect coz he's made for you…😳 Priya's smile when Ayesha says that…😍 that was a really cute moment…😳 well done Ayesha…👏👏👏

And Priya… aw, that scene where she is standing all alone in the kitchen, feeling happy… not for herself, not over her decision…  but only because her family is happy and she feels that she has contributed somehow to the joy… that smile…😳 I'm not saying anything about her thoughts… coz her thoughts from yest were simply a reflection of her expression from Tue's episode…😳 and I wrote all that I thought in yest's post about Saakshi's expression in that last scene...😳 just how good are you Saakshi… 😍 what was expressed through dialogues in Wed's episode… she expressed the same thoughts through just one expression in Tue's episode…👏👏👏  Saakshi, you're just…👏👏👏 am out of words frankly…😳  brilliant, absolutely brilliant…👏👏👏

And the Precap… Saakshi looks absolutely, mindblowingly beautiful…😍 that smile whenever Priya sees the rain…😍 and Ramji… I thought you hated the rain…😉 aapko achanak kya hua…😉 and since your Mummyji is fast painting herself into a corner over your shaadi…😆😆😆 you better learn to like the things Priya likes…😉😆😆 as for NUTS… I revise my opinion after yest's episode… I think NUTS isn't really as nutty as she makes herself out to be… after her lil scene in Kartik's office yest, I got the impression that she's a very shrewd, conniving and extremely spoilt drama queen, who's way too used to getting her own way…🤢 Kartik should just have called her bluff… she'd never have shot herself… this NUTS actually reminds me of Amrita Singh's character Roma from the movie Aaina… even she kept threatening to die… but, everything was always planned...😳 she never did anything to herself unless someone was present to save her and never enough to put herself in any real danger…😡 that's how Nuts came across to me after yest…😡 and Kartik, God help him is all I gotta say… love is truly blind…also, deaf and dumb, if Kartik is to be believed… but for me, it was just all about Priya…😳 and all about Saakshi…😃 aw, she's fabulous…👏👏👏 Saakshi…🤗  waiting for today…😃

-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG guys i jst caught the glimpse of the promo..I am bowled over by RaYa...Why the hell are they so cute??? Sakshi's smile(at the end of the promo) is to die for😍
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Anamika163

i think he is faking it yaar🤢 n m so mad at Ram, if he's done this😡

Really hope its not all down to Ram...gonna be so angry if it is and he makes our darling angel cry!!! 😡😡
shamma92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: winner13

@Shamma.

Hi Shamma.😃 How are you yaar? You said it, Show Stealer = Saakshi...😳 as for my bhashans... frankly, I'm glad that I'm getting some time to make these posts... 😳 I'm just loving this show... no prizes for guessing why...😳 yeah, hope the Priya-Shipra scene comes at least one day...😍 but after yest... Sudhir's lost whatever few marbles he had too... koi baat nahin, 'Big' shot is arriving today...😉 Take care yaar, bye.🤗

Hi Winnie I'm good, infact I'm more than good after seeing today's episode!! 😃 And guess who stole the show again today...you guessed it! Sakshiii!!! 😆 😳 Well I'm glad that your also getting time to post your bhashans!! 😳 Hmmm I don't know, could it be Nutz? 😆 😉 I knowww couldn't believe Sudhir did that...he should know better than that but on the other hand...nice cute light hearted scene between Priya and her parents today! See in a bit...off to comment on your next bhashan! 😆 Bye my dear! 🤗
shamma92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I'm a huge fan of Sakshi , please include my name . The delight 2 watch a veteran perform is some thing else . 

Hi welcome to her FC 🤗, I'm Shamma 😊 hope you enjoy yourself here! BTW what's your name?
shamma92 thumbnail
Winnie! Back to reply to your bhashan 😛

Totally know what you mean...I mean found it nice that the guy didn't matter if she wasn't all decked up and what he said that its not appearances but the heart that matters was nice but come on...she'd just skipped her class!! at least let her have a rest/freshen up!! 😕

Hehe...monologue...I'm thinking he was just nervous and wanted to give a good impression but let the girl talk atleast!!!! Most definitely...Sakshi always rocks with her expressions and she didn't let us down in yesterday's episode either! The subtle expressions of confusion she brings onto her face 👏 👏 OMG when he proposed like that, I was just thinking to myself 'HUH?? Speedy much!!! You haven't even given her the chance to talk and already asked her to marry you' although I suppose Vineet and his father came with that intention in the first place...so glad Priya asked for time to think! 

Hehe love your comment about matrimonial sites going bust! 😆 and as for the Mr Perfect thing, well...I would think we all hope and wish for a Mr Perfect who is atleast perfect in our eyes! 😊

Priya was always going to say yes...I mean I'm glad that Shipra didn't pressurise that much as such but Sudhir...a little bit of akal would be really good!!! How the hell is she supposed to have come to a decision straight away when she hasn't had time to think!!! I thought Sudhir knew Priya especially considering the scene they shared when she read her diary!! 

What the hell man… did she even get time to think? In between doing 'important' tasks like serving Vineet and his paa, then serving you and the other family members dinner… not to mention, also clearing up and doing the dishes… really, where would Priya get the time to concentrate on 'frivolous' and 'unimportant' questions like "do I like this guy", "would I want to marry him"… "forget marrying, would I even like to meet him a second time?"  No, of course, she wouldn't… itna faltu time thodi hain Priya ke pass? And Sudhir, you 'generous' man…🤢 giving her such a 'Huge' margin of a full 30 seconds to take a decision… while you and the other family members gaped at her in such a way, that she had nothing to say except a 'yes

Hehe loved this part!!! Way to go!!! 😊

Priya most definitely needs this 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 and not just the once either!!!
Very true...such things most definitely do happen in real life and it was portrayed so nicely...and Ayesha your a gem!!! 👏 You knew Priya was confused and not happy and you cheered her up with your comment...but it was so true...i'm sure there's a Mr Perfect out there for everyone!! Such a cute moment! 😳

That moment Priya has in the kitchen was such a Priya moment, not 100% happy with her decision but happy that she was (in a way, finally) the reason for her family's happiness! 
Only Sakshi is able to portray this foray of emotions in a short span of time and get her feelings known to us without saying a word 👏👏👏👏 She is most definitely the best tv has to offer!!

Awww that precap...Priya was looking gorgeous in that suit, the colour and style suit her really well!! And when she smiles 😳😳😳 seriously a heartbreakingly beautiful smile!!! 😍 😍

Can't wait for you next bhashan Winnie, I think this post turned it my own little bhashan 😳